Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

What are you talking about? Israel created Hamas! And no, all 2.2 million Gazans ARE NOT HAMAS!
How did Israel create Hamas? Hamas is a group of evil terrorists who are Islamic Fundamentalists. Israel is Jewish. See how brainwashed and out of control you people are? Even history records that it was the League of Nations that created Israel. Not the Jews.
I agree that the everyday hard working people are not Hamas. But, they might as well be for voting Hamas to lead them. The Palestinian people created Gaza Hamas.

All UN representatives said it was a free and fair election in 2006. Besides, it is none of Israel's god-damn business who the Pals choose as their leaders.
The UN is a bunch of communist and fascists that lie about anything against Israel and the U.S. It should be done away with. And, if it was free and fair, then the Palestinians are guilty as Hamas and deserve all the bombs and gunfire they are and will be getting. The Palestinians can end this by getting rid of Hamas as well as Hezbollah.

Sorry bout that,

1. I try to be a good Jew, and post whats correct, and true.
2. Ofcourse I'm not a Jew, in reality, but Jewish in Spirit, cause I was grafted in the Jewish Tree of Life.
3. I take, what I can get, G-D has given me a way to him, and I will take it gladly.
4. Jesus is for all us, Gentiles who desperately need G-D.
5. And those who seek G-D shall find him, grab a Jews tassels he knows the way.
6. You can be certain that, Jesus loves the little children, and Jewish Children as well, he hears them cry out.
7. What will happen to the arabs now, is not within my control, I say fucking run!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All UN representatives said it was a free and fair election in 2006. Besides, it is none of Israel's god-damn business who the Pals choose as their leaders.
Sorry bout that,

1. So the country of gaza, elected the very worst people and the people have (NO), responsibility?
2. Oh hell what kind of horse shit are you serving up, Billo?
3. You are comparing the gaza government to our I guess, all the shit they are trying, nice try , but we ain't buying into your BS.
4. All those arabs voted, and who they voted for is their decision.
5. All we do now is count the bodies, sure Israel and those held hostage will get their head chopped off, but the arabs body count will be enormous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When you post Scripture, it would behoove you to know what you're talking about. Read what comes before what you quoted and tell us if any of that applies to the city we now call Jerusalem.

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb​

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

I just came upon this thread, will continue reading it later. Post 106.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the country of gaza, elected the very worst people and the people have (NO), responsibility?
2. Oh hell what kind of horse shit are you serving up, Billo?
3. You are comparing the gaza government to our I guess, all the shit they are trying, nice try , but we ain't buying into your BS.
4. All those arabs voted, and who they voted for is their decision.
5. All we do now is count the bodies, sure Israel and those held hostage will get their head chopped off, but the arabs body count will be enormous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Gaza is not a country, it is a prison. And what Israel is doing, is a war crime!

That's the law! The blockade of Gaza, punishes all 2.2 million Gazans (half who are children). Collective punishment is a crime against humanity.
Hmmm, it's almost as if attacks keep coming out of that area that kill Israelis or something like that. Maybe if they stopped...

They did in 2006. But that ended when Israel launched a commando raid into Gaza to kill a member of Hamas.

End the occupation and you will end the violence.
Every single time Israel stops and pulls back they get more attacks, more dead people. The only time they get a measure of peace is when they destroy enough of the death machine that it has to regroup. One of these days they're going to level a place and ignore all the American liberals' whining that they even exist.

Face reality, the instant Israel was formed, the nations surrounding her swore to push her into the sea and kill all of them. You don't put a nation on that kind of a footing and expect kittens and dandelions.

Also face reality, there is no such thing as "end <insert favorite cliche here> and end the violence". The only thing that will "end the violence" is the death of Israel and all Israelis. They understand that, why don't you?

Every single time Israel stops and pulls back they get more attacks, more dead people. The only time they get a measure of peace is when they destroy enough of the death machine that it has to regroup. One of these days they're going to level a place and ignore all the American liberals' whining that they even exist.

Face reality, the instant Israel was formed, the nations surrounding her swore to push her into the sea and kill all of them. You don't put a nation on that kind of a footing and expect kittens and dandelions.

Also face reality, there is no such thing as "end <insert favorite cliche here> and end the violence". The only thing that will "end the violence" is the death of Israel and all Israelis. They understand that, why don't you?
Because you're a fucking liar! Every ceasefire was broken by the Israeli's. Everyone.

And when the 5 armies went into Palestine, they did so with the intent of preserving the rights of the non-Jewish community in that area. Zionist terrorists Irgun, drove out 750,000 Palestinians at the point of a gun.

Why can't you understand, that if the world allows Israel to hold onto land seized in the '67 war, that is the same thing as saying it was okay for Germany to annex Poland.

Because you're a fucking liar! Every ceasefire was broken by the Israeli's. Everyone.

And when the 5 armies went into Palestine, they did so with the intent of preserving the rights of the non-Jewish community in that area. Zionist terrorists Irgun, drove out 750,000 Palestinians at the point of a gun.
Wow, you believe all that? Face reality, the instant Israel became a nation, the massive, heavily armed nations around her swore to destroy her, and got their lunch eaten by tiny little Israel. I think that's what really makes her haters mad, the fact that she was so successful at defending herself and still not only exist but thrive much better than they have.
Why can't you understand, that if the world allows Israel to hold onto land seized in the '67 war, that is the same thing as saying it was okay for Germany to annex Poland.
If Poland were to have launched incessant attacks across the border on Germany, Germany would be authorized to annex Polish territory for a buffer zone. Would Ukraine be authorized to seize Russian land for a buffer zone if they beat back the bear or would that be "terrorism", "apartheid", "occupation"?

What other nation in history has had the world condemn basic defense against hostile surrounding nations? Where is the outrage at those who have sworn to totally destroy the nation of Israel and kill all the Jews in it? Remember, there was no Israeli occupation, no military activity, no "apartheid" before she was attacked multiple times.

oh gee----another khutbah jumaat lesson. History revisited---the invasion by the minions of the rapist of mecca in
the seventh Century AD ----constituted an ANNEXATION by the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST CALIPHATE-----using current
HAMAS methods MURDER, RAPE, PILLAGE. Some things never change. Hamas is doing ISLAM----muzzie scum did it
to the Armenians in 1915. The islamo-nazi hero---ADOLF HITLER cited that Genocide as justification for his islamo-nazi
program

At the conclusion of his Obersalzberg Speech on 22 August 1939, a week before the German invasion of Poland, Nazi leader Adolf Hitler reportedly said "Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?" (German: Wer redet heute noch von der Vernichtung der Armenier?).[1]
"
So, Israel shot bombs into the Palestinians before Hamas shot rockets into Israel a couple of days ago? No. The Hamas attack was unprovoked. As was every other attack by Hamas, unprovoked.
Hamas is not Palestinian people. Yet, Israel allows Palestinians and Hamas be a part of the Israeli Government. You think Hamas would allow Jews or Christians to be a part of their Government? Nope.
Israel is a country. Not an occupational force. People like you cause war and hatred.
gee----I find Mr. Bear's post --simply accurate. Yet Surada
gives it a thumbs down ----?? I am fascinated. I wonder
which point she finds "down-worthy"?

oh gee----another khutbah jumaat lesson. History revisited---the invasion by the minions of the rapist of mecca in
the seventh Century AD ----constituted an ANNEXATION by the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST CALIPHATE-----using current
HAMAS methods MURDER, RAPE, PILLAGE. Some things never change. Hamas is doing ISLAM----muzzie scum did it
to the Armenians in 1915. The islamo-nazi hero---ADOLF HITLER cited that Genocide as justification for his islamo-nazi
program

At the conclusion of his Obersalzberg Speech on 22 August 1939, a week before the German invasion of Poland, Nazi leader Adolf Hitler reportedly said "Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?" (German: Wer redet heute noch von der Vernichtung der Armenier?).[1]
"

gee----I find Mr. Bear's post --simply accurate. Yet Surada
gives it a thumbs down ----?? I am fascinated. I wonder
which point she finds "down-worthy"?
And note that she never explains why. What does that tell us about Surada? A coward perhaps.

Forum List

Back