Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

What an incredible thread. We already know about what this virus does to people, including the long term damage it's doing to hearts, brains, kidneys, and much more, assuming you survive it.

No big deal if you catch it. It's not so bad. It's all just a plot by the commies.

There is space between going completely overboard in response, and this kind of madness.

This is insane. This is what happens when people are intellectually paralyzed by partisan political dogma. Holy crap.
Face the facts kid, the first place to be hit hard in the USA by this disease was a nursing home in Seattle, at least 11 died. Then we had democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take covid positive patients, a downs syndrome person would have the sense to know that was wrong and was an attack on America. Not finished yet, to hide this now riots were started and in Seattle the city was taken over to distract from the dead in nursing homes there that should have been a warning to the nation.

You go on in denial, I can and will continue to speak and spread the truth.
How ironic you'd use the word "spread".
How ironic you do not care that democrats are literally murdering old people
Arrest them and charge them. Where is Barr?

It's being investigated, 30000 to 60000 Americans died in nursing homes and democratic governors clearly ordered the deaths

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing

I think I had it too.....A YEAR AGO. And maybe earlier this year....for about 28 minutes before God healed me with a cool breeze...seriously. What if Chi-Na is right and we gave it to them? Most of their pigs died of swine fever late last year so they had to buy billion$ in US pork....the slants loves them some pig meat fo sure. I'm not flaunting fate though....I'll wear a mask in public and stay 6 feet away from strangers....doesn't cost me anything.

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

I think I had it too.....A YEAR AGO. And maybe earlier this year....for about 28 minutes before God healed me with a cool breeze...seriously. What if Chi-Na is right and we gave it to them? Most of their pigs died of swine fever late last year so they had to buy billion$ in US pork....the slants loves them some pig meat fo sure. I'm not flaunting fate though....I'll wear a mask in public and stay 6 feet away from strangers....doesn't cost me anything.
The very first rumor was that a chinese spy was handing a vile of the virus over to the cia in wuhan and there was a shootout. The story vanished over night like a fallen ufo

The very first rumor was that a chinese spy was handing a vile of the virus over to the cia in wuhan and there was a shootout. The story vanished over night like a fallen ufo

No doubt it got released into the rest of the world other than central and southern Chi-Na. I hope the latest outbreak in Peking (yeah, I still say "Saigon" too) rips their economy apart...dirty yellow bastids.

I think the morons who took the flu and turned it in the a scamdemic and want everyone to wear masks (i.e. Lefty Swastika and symbol of the new DemNazi Tyranny) are mentally ill. Especially people like Faucci, Pelosi and Billy Gates.

PS -- We wear masks to make others safe, not to save ourselves. It's what caring humans do.
Well, that is just stupid.

If you're wearing the N95 mask, it does NOT prevent you from infecting others. It is designed to keep bad air from getting in, not the other way around.

If you are wearing surgical masks, they are designed for a sterile environment, like the operating room. After about 20 minutes, they become so dirty that you are better off not wearing them, rather than keeping that filthy shit next to your nose and mouth.

Cloth masks DO NOTHING AT ALL!!!

:dunno:

PS -- We wear masks to make others safe, not to save ourselves. It's what caring humans do.

If you're wearing N95 masks, it does NOT prevent you from infecting others. It is designed to keep bad air from getting in, not the other way around.

If you are wearing surgical masks, they are designed for a sterile environment, like the operating room. After about 20 minutes, they become so dirty that you are better off not wearing it, rather than keeping that filthy shit next to your nose and mouth.

My bandana mask makes my nose run...weird. True, it doesn't even stop pollen. I just get a kick outta looking like I'm about to rob the stagecoach. My great uncle was a famous Texas/Arizona lawman....he'd have shot me if I showed up wearing a mask. My BANK demands we wear masks........how bizarre is that?

If you're wearing N95 masks, it does NOT prevent you from infecting others. It is designed to keep bad air from getting in, not the other way around.

If you are wearing surgical masks, they are designed for a sterile environment, like the operating room. After about 20 minutes, they become so dirty that you are better off not wearing it, rather than keeping that filthy shit next to your nose and mouth.

My bandana mask makes my nose run...weird. True, it doesn't even stop pollen. I just get a kick outta looking like I'm about to rob the stagecoach. My great uncle was a famous Texas/Arizona lawman....he'd have shot me if I showed up wearing a mask. My BANK demands we wear masks........how bizarre is that?
Who is your famous lawman uncle?

No doubt it got released into the rest of the world other than central and southern Chi-Na. I hope the latest outbreak in Peking (yeah, I still say "Saigon" too) rips their economy apart...dirty yellow bastids.
I wonder how many chinese muslims in the relocation camps will die?

It sure wouldn't be a good time to own a liquor store. LOL

Glad you survived. How do you know that you had it? You were tested, found to be positive, and recovered? Awesome!

No one is "censoring" doctors. Thousands of health care providers are utilizing lucky people like yourself to save others, by injecting your antibodies into them. If you care about your fellow humans please contact your own physician and find out how you can help save lives by being one of the healthy ones and donating.

Does a person need an x ray to know their are is broken? Sometimes yes sometimes no, when my arm was broken no one needed an x ray to know, the x-ray tells the doctor how to proceed with the break. When I had a shoulder tear I diagnosed that too but the dumb doctor needed an MRI, when they tested my blood before surgery the doctor found that I was anemic, he also told me that my kidneys were failing. I then told him that I was anemic from a bad hemorrhoid bleed and that I was already taking iron. The retard doctor told me that this was impossible and he sent me to another doctor that also said that anemia could not be had from a bad bleed, then he looked up my ass and said that I had hemorrhoid's as I already said.

iatrogenesis
(ī″a-trō-jen′ĕ-sĭs) [ iatro- + genesis]
Any injury or illness that occurs because of medical care. Some examples: chemotherapy used to treat cancer may cause nausea, vomiting, hair loss, or depressed white blood cell counts. The use of a Foley catheter for incontinence can create a urinary tract infection and urinary sepsis. In the U.S., , 0.67% of patients admitted to a hospital die because of health care associated error.iatrogenic (-jen′ĭk), adjective

I had covid so did my wife and son
My symptoms
1. Severe sweating leaving me soaked ended within a half hour never even took my temp
2. Severe stomach pain for half a day on the second day
3. Severe diarrhea when the stomach pain left my body on the third day
4. Food had no taste on day four

My wife lost her hearing for 5 or so days

The deaths were predominantly caused by iatrogenesis or misuse of ventilators and by democratic governors sending infected people into nursing homes to see which governor could kill more people

So you go right ahead and believe these fucking morons, it's your life not mine

Just pure hogwash. You can give all your opinions and whatever if you were not tested means nothing.
You have NO clue what you are talking about.

I think the morons who took the flu and turned it in the a scamdemic and want everyone to wear masks (i.e. Lefty Swastika and symbol of the new DemNazi Tyranny) are mentally ill. Especially people like Faucci, Pelosi and Billy Gates.

Well explain why Pence and Senator Alexander are wearing mask? You should blame Trump inept and incompetent handling of Covid-19 not Fauci, Pelosi or Gates. Why are you blaming them when they didn’t do anything.

13 year old girls are scared. Men are concerned.

Communism and communists are what you should be concerned about.

but some people have TERRIBLE reactions to the same virus!

people die!

they suffer in agony for weeks, months....

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

laughed at people who were afraid to die in a car crash...

he died in a car crash......
taking 2 innocent people with him.

that is YOU!

you don't care who you kill because you think you will be fine no matter who else dies!

pardon my french but...fuk you asshole

but some people have TERRIBLE reactions to the same virus!

people die!

they suffer in agony for weeks, months....

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

laughed at people who were afraid to die in a car crash...

he died in a car crash......
taking 2 innocent people with him.

that is YOU!

you don't care who you kill because you think you will be fine no matter who else dies!

pardon my french but...fuk you asshole
Nope, the simple explanation is that there is more than one virus and we are in a full scale biowar that no one wants to escalate

So you go right ahead and believe these fucking morons, it's your life not mine

That was a skillet full of hash. I've condensed it a bit.

So to sum up: You don't like or trust doctors for whatever reason(s). Okay. You were sick a few days, and so was your family. Okay. You have *not* received a diagnostic or antibody test yet for nCOVID-19. Okay.

Did I summarize correctly? If so, I'm not sure what your whole point is here. Mind if I take a guess? Are you saying that you are sure that you had the virus, so you feel that now you are immune? So any restrictions on public activities you might want to do shouldn't apply to you because of this belief? Help me out here!
The test for covid has no purpose for 99 percent of the people who catch this and show no symptoms. In fact if I went for a test when I had this disease I would not have been able to get a prescription for the test because they were only testing severely ill people and I had no observable symptoms. That means if I did have it and I did that they LET ME SPREAD IT INSTEAD OF TESTING ME AND QUARANTINING ME AND AT THE TIME THEY WERE NOT RECOMMENDING THAT PEOPLE WEAR MASK.

SO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE BY OBVIOUS GROSS NEGLIGENCE LIKE FORCING NURSING HOMES TO CARE FOR KNOWN INFECTED VICTIMS RESULTING IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD ELDERLY PEOPLE CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

So tell us how did you came up with 99 percent?
Tough guy like you are making these crisis worse than it is. We will never get done till ignorant like you cooperate.

The graph around the world infections and deaths except Brazil are coming down..... Except US because ignorant people like who don’t understand the severity of this crisis.

European countries are now banning Americans from traveling to Europe.

Arizona, Texas and Florida with republican governors are now putting restrictions and closing down bars and other venues.

Arizona is now under lock down AGAIN ordered by a republican governor. Hospital’s ICU are close to capacities.

Explain to us tough guy why this happening?

Forum List

Back