Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

Back in February my family (6 people including son-in-law) and about 12 neighbors all came down with some kind of crud. Each of us felt miserable for about a week. One man in his 30s with diabetes was in the hospital about 10 days. We've all been fine the past 4 months.

Yep. Back in February I had a fever and a weird dry cough but no sniffling or runny nose. Everybody I knew thought the symptoms were weird and a couple got the same but no damage.

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind though is that the disease was not necessary quite yet. They were still working on impeachment, then, after all.
Millions were already infected in March, and the government knew, this is why they closed the country to prepare for a medical disaster that never materialized. Most of us had this no matter if we were tested or not
It is being used as an excuse to destroy small business while helping out the likes of Amazon and Wal-Mart. The globalist are hoping people are too stupid to figure out that they are the ones destroying their lived, not Trump, and vote in their hand selected figurehead.

I never understood why it was dangerous to buy tomatoes at a farmers market but not at Wal-Mart.

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing
I MAY have had it, as well. I've had much worse bouts of the flu.
How do you know you had it

1. You had a fever that is only identified by serious sweating with no other symptoms
2. Stomach pain followed by watery diarrhea with no other symptoms
3. Loss of taste to food with no other symptoms
4. Loss of hearing with no serious congestion

It's not really asymptomatic however the symptoms are mild and do not overlap
Bullshit. did you test positive in a pcr test? or later in an antibody test? no? then you cannot know if you had the virus.

i had it, my family had it. confirmed by pcr test AND antibody test. the symptoms my wife showed were completely different from mine and my sons. stop spreading bullshit and get an antibody test to see if you really had it.
many many many people demand and pay for the antibody test in my wife's office because they have convinced themselves that they already had it. nope, most did not.

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

1. You had a fever that is only identified by serious sweating with no other symptoms

Bullshit. did you test positive in a pcr test? or later in an antibody test? no? then you cannot know if you had the virus.

i had it, my family had it. confirmed by pcr test AND antibody test. the symptoms my wife showed were completely different from mine and my sons. stop spreading bullshit and get an antibody test to see if you really had it.
many many many people demand and pay for the antibody test in my wife's office because they have convinced themselves that they already had it. nope, most did not.
Good for them!

Good for them!
nah, they are so disappointed when they get their negative test results.

Back in February my family (6 people including son-in-law) and about 12 neighbors all came down with some kind of crud. Each of us felt miserable for about a week. One man in his 30s with diabetes was in the hospital about 10 days. We've all been fine the past 4 months.

Yep. Back in February I had a fever and a weird dry cough but no sniffling or runny nose. Everybody I knew thought the symptoms were weird and a couple got the same but no damage.

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind though is that the disease was not necessary quite yet. They were still working on impeachment, then, after all.
Millions were already infected in March, and the government knew, this is why they closed the country to prepare for a medical disaster that never materialized. Most of us had this no matter if we were tested or not
It is being used as an excuse to destroy small business while helping out the likes of Amazon and Wal-Mart. The globalist are hoping people are too stupid to figure out that they are the ones destroying their lived, not Trump, and vote in their hand selected figurehead.

I never understood why it was dangerous to buy tomatoes at a farmers market but not at Wal-Mart.
Because the ones at the farmers market are picked by the farmer or his family and the ones at walmart are picked by illegal aliens who have disinfecting properties to their hands as is evident that they shower only once a month or when it rains whichever comes first

Nah I actually laugh at the retards in the park wearing mask, God blessed me by giving me this and he showed me the living strength, power and invulnerability of those who follow the Lord.

CIAO

How disturbingly bizarre.
The 50 mile bike rides I grind thru going thru the highest point on the East coast of America must seem bizarre to the typical couch potato.

Yawning, you do that obviously

not all about you!125000 weren't so lucky

not all about you!125000 weren't so lucky
Should the democrap governors who ordered nursing homes to take infected victims so that all the old people died be prosecuted? Or that behavior is groovy to you? Because if that did not happen there are 30000 less victims and the death rate of covid is equal to the flu that killed 80000 in 2018 and no one cared to even mention it

See it is all about me, it always was as I work quite alone

You look hysterical in that mask

You shouldn't be scared. But taking precautions wouldn't kill you.

What an incredible thread. We already know about what this virus does to people, including the long term damage it's doing to hearts, brains, kidneys, and much more, assuming you survive it.

No big deal if you catch it. It's not so bad. It's all just a plot by the commies.

There is space between going completely overboard in response, and this kind of madness.

This is insane. This is what happens when people are intellectually paralyzed by partisan political dogma. Holy crap.

What an incredible thread. We already know about what this virus does to people, including the long term damage it's doing to hearts, brains, kidneys, and much more, assuming you survive it.

No big deal if you catch it. It's not so bad. It's all just a plot by the commies.

There is space between going completely overboard in response, and this kind of madness.

This is insane. This is what happens when people are intellectually paralyzed by partisan political dogma. Holy crap.
Face the facts kid, the first place to be hit hard in the USA by this disease was a nursing home in Seattle, at least 11 died. Then we had democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take covid positive patients, a downs syndrome person would have the sense to know that was wrong and was an attack on America. Not finished yet, to hide this now riots were started and in Seattle the city was taken over to distract from the dead in nursing homes there that should have been a warning to the nation.

You go on in denial, I can and will continue to speak and spread the truth.

Face the facts kid, the first place to be hit hard in the USA by this disease was a nursing home in Seattle, at least 11 died. Then we had democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take covid positive patients, a downs syndrome person would have the sense to know that was wrong and was an attack on America. Not finished yet, to hide this now riots were started and in Seattle the city was taken over to distract from the dead in nursing homes there that should have been a warning to the nation.

How ironic you'd use the word "spread".

The quackery promoted in this thread is sad and dangerous. The OP seems obsessed with misinformed uneducated opinions about a scientific medical subject coincidentally aligned with Donald Trump's mocked propaganda talking points.

The quackery promoted in this thread is sad and dangerous. The OP seems obsessed with misinformed uneducated opinions about a scientific medical subject coincidentally aligned with Donald Trump's mocked propaganda talking points.
Amazing to see. This is what they think. And it all goes along with the anti-science madness.
We will soon discover Coronavirus can be cured with Gatorade.

How ironic you do not care that democrats are literally murdering old people

How ironic you do not care that democrats are literally murdering old people
Arrest them and charge them. Where is Barr?

Forum List

Back