Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing

but some people have TERRIBLE reactions to the same virus!

people die!

they suffer in agony for weeks, months....

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

laughed at people who were afraid to die in a car crash...

he died in a car crash......
taking 2 innocent people with him.

that is YOU!

you don't care who you kill because you think you will be fine no matter who else dies!

pardon my french but...fuk you asshole
Nope, the simple explanation is that there is more than one virus and we are in a full scale biowar that no one wants to escalate

Prove it where we are in Biowar.

So you go right ahead and believe these fucking morons, it's your life not mine

That was a skillet full of hash. I've condensed it a bit.

So to sum up: You don't like or trust doctors for whatever reason(s). Okay. You were sick a few days, and so was your family. Okay. You have *not* received a diagnostic or antibody test yet for nCOVID-19. Okay.

Did I summarize correctly? If so, I'm not sure what your whole point is here. Mind if I take a guess? Are you saying that you are sure that you had the virus, so you feel that now you are immune? So any restrictions on public activities you might want to do shouldn't apply to you because of this belief? Help me out here!
The test for covid has no purpose for 99 percent of the people who catch this and show no symptoms. In fact if I went for a test when I had this disease I would not have been able to get a prescription for the test because they were only testing severely ill people and I had no observable symptoms. That means if I did have it and I did that they LET ME SPREAD IT INSTEAD OF TESTING ME AND QUARANTINING ME AND AT THE TIME THEY WERE NOT RECOMMENDING THAT PEOPLE WEAR MASK.

SO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE BY OBVIOUS GROSS NEGLIGENCE LIKE FORCING NURSING HOMES TO CARE FOR KNOWN INFECTED VICTIMS RESULTING IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD ELDERLY PEOPLE CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

So tell us how did you came up with 99 percent?
Tough guy like you are making these crisis worse than it is. We will never get done till ignorant like you cooperate.

The graph around the world infections and deaths except Brazil are coming down..... Except US because ignorant people like who don’t understand the severity of this crisis.

European countries are now banning Americans from traveling to Europe.

Arizona, Texas and Florida with republican governors are now putting restrictions and closing down bars and other venues.

Arizona is now under lock down AGAIN ordered by a republican governor. Hospital’s ICU are close to capacities.

Explain to us tough guy why this happening?
Actually this would be over sooner if no one wore a mask allowing for greater spread and herd immunity...................

LOL I still am not scared of a disease that I already had

You exist in fear while I live in peace

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

You remind me of a guy transferred in straight out of boot. He said he wasn't afraid of snipers.

people die!

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

that is YOU!

you don't care who you kill because you think you will be fine no matter who else dies!

Nope, the simple explanation is that there is more than one virus and we are in a full scale biowar that no one wants to escalate

125000 dead, due to a Chinese bat virus as the Chinese escalated Trumps trade war

So to sum up: You don't like or trust doctors for whatever reason(s). Okay. You were sick a few days, and so was your family. Okay. You have *not* received a diagnostic or antibody test yet for nCOVID-19. Okay.

Did I summarize correctly? If so, I'm not sure what your whole point is here. Mind if I take a guess? Are you saying that you are sure that you had the virus, so you feel that now you are immune? So any restrictions on public activities you might want to do shouldn't apply to you because of this belief? Help me out here!
The test for covid has no purpose for 99 percent of the people who catch this and show no symptoms. In fact if I went for a test when I had this disease I would not have been able to get a prescription for the test because they were only testing severely ill people and I had no observable symptoms. That means if I did have it and I did that they LET ME SPREAD IT INSTEAD OF TESTING ME AND QUARANTINING ME AND AT THE TIME THEY WERE NOT RECOMMENDING THAT PEOPLE WEAR MASK.

SO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE BY OBVIOUS GROSS NEGLIGENCE LIKE FORCING NURSING HOMES TO CARE FOR KNOWN INFECTED VICTIMS RESULTING IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD ELDERLY PEOPLE CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE

Tough guy like you are making these crisis worse than it is. We will never get done till ignorant like you cooperate.

The graph around the world infections and deaths except Brazil are coming down..... Except US because ignorant people like who don’t understand the severity of this crisis.

Arizona, Texas and Florida with republican governors are now putting restrictions and closing down bars and other venues.

Arizona is now under lock down AGAIN ordered by a republican governor. Hospital’s ICU are close to capacities.

Actually this would be over sooner if no one wore a mask allowing for greater spread and herd immunity...................

Wearing a mask doesn’t mean I’m scared. Promoting uneducated and ignorance does prove you are an idiot.

What made you think this will be over soon when the deaths and infections are up here in US? You have no clue none what you are talking about.

You remind me of a guy transferred in straight out of boot. He said he wasn't afraid of snipers.
Dig deeper grunt

You must live by yourself.

Wearing a mask doesn’t mean I’m scared. Promoting uneducated and ignorance does prove you are an idiot.

What made you think this will be over soon when the deaths and infections are up here in US? You have no clue none what you are talking about.
I am still not scared like the fools walking around not getting enough Oxygen and re-inhaling their CO2

Enjoy your COPD, it's fun I hear

If the CDC said to dye your hair pink you would

people die!

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

that is YOU!

125000 dead, due to a Chinese bat virus as the Chinese escalated Trumps trade war

Trade Wars and the Coronavirus has nothing to do with each other.

people die!

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

that is YOU!

Trade Wars and the Coronavirus has nothing to do with each other.
Yea they do, as the Chinese stopped all flights in China but let them continue to the USA, they probably sprayed each flight in so that every person was a carrier and bang a war with no bullets

I am still not scared like the fools walking around not getting enough Oxygen and re-inhaling their CO2

are there any conservatives on this board who are NOT assholes?

even one?

if the CDC made a case that dying your hair pink would deter the virus or help you live to to 200 I would consider it.

but you may continue to laugh in the face of other peoples death......

and then remind us of how "ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS!"

Last edited:
But you should be forced into being scared about it or you lack proper feelings about others being scared about it so you just carelessly want to infect them
Lib 101

even one?
Are there any liberals on this board who can actually afford to pay for Mexicans health coverage

I don’t have COPD and I don’t take any meds. I exercise even with my mask on and I don’t have problems with oxygen level.

How I know? I carry my own Pulse/Oxy meter with me that measures my saturation (oxygen) level of my body. Also tells me how good are my lungs. This is the same meter when they checked you in the hospital. they put one to your finger.

even one?
Are there any liberals on this board who can actually afford to pay for Mexicans health coverage

What is Mexican death coverage has anything to do with nonsense uneducated opinion that you are spreading?

So much rage and frustration in your voice. I'm sorry. It is true that early on there were not enough tests available to test asymptomatic people -- which is one reason why the virus spread so quickly.

I would hope that any nursing home resident who tests positive would not be kicked out. We had one SNF here that had many cases and several deaths. They isolated all positive residents to one wing and had assigned staff that cared only for them and no others. They finally all tested clean after a long battle lasting weeks. What do you think they should have done with the patients who tested positive, turn them out?
I find it quite strange that you claim you can hear his voice on a message board.

I loved the OSHA video. It shows how a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. OSHA regulations are based on the PPE to prevent exposure by an individual, whether to dust, toxic fumes, asbestos, or any other airborne hazard. The level of ppe needed against covid is that of the doctors, nurses and other frontline workers. Not just a mask, but a face shield, full body covering, and gloves.

We don't have enough ppe to cover everybody in the public who is vulnerable, or contacts vulnerable family members.

They found an easier cheaper method. Which is source control of the virus.

I don’t have COPD and I don’t take any meds. I exercise even with my mask on and I don’t have problems with oxygen level.

How I know? I carry my own Pulse/Oxy meter with me that measures my saturation (oxygen) level of my body. Also tells me how good are my lungs. This is the same meter when they checked you in the hospital. they put one to your finger.
You will have COPD if you wear that mask long enough

So just be patient fool

Forum List

Back