Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

I MAY have had it, as well. I've had much worse bouts of the flu.

• Banned

How do you know you had it

1. You had a fever that is only identified by serious sweating with no other symptoms
2. Stomach pain followed by watery diarrhea with no other symptoms
3. Loss of taste to food with no other symptoms
4. Loss of hearing with no serious congestion

It's not really asymptomatic however the symptoms are mild and do not overlap

While I haven't had Covid-19, the current percentage of population that is positive for it, versus the overall population here, puts the identified infected population at .053%. That's not even a half-percent, or tenth of a percent. As bears do roam around the area, we stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear than being infected with Covid-19......yet......I don't see people wandering around with bear spray attached to their belts.

Back in February my family (6 people including son-in-law) and about 12 neighbors all came down with some kind of crud. Each of us felt miserable for about a week. One man in his 30s with diabetes was in the hospital about 10 days. We've all been fine the past 4 months.

How do you know you had it

1. You had a fever that is only identified by serious sweating with no other symptoms
2. Stomach pain followed by watery diarrhea with no other symptoms
3. Loss of taste to food with no other symptoms
4. Loss of hearing with no serious congestion

It's not really asymptomatic however the symptoms are mild and do not overlap
That pretty much covers what I had. Although I had very little loss of taste and hearing. I felt better a few days later.

• Banned

While I haven't had Covid-19, the current percentage of population that is positive for it, versus the overall population here, puts the identified infected population at .053%. That's not even a half-percent, or tenth of a percent. As bears do roam around the area, we stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear than being infected with Covid-19......yet......I don't see people wandering around with bear spray attached to their belts.
The test are not amplified enough and furthermore most people are not getting tested in the first place. LOL if there were a real pandemic all Americans would be required to be tested, why is this not happening?

Yawn

• Banned

Back in February my family (6 people including son-in-law) and about 12 neighbors all came down with some kind of crud. Each of us felt miserable for about a week. One man in his 30s with diabetes was in the hospital about 10 days. We've all been fine the past 4 months.
1 person in the group can not be positive, if 1 has it you all have it. The infectivity of the disease is the only thing they are correct about

Glad you survived. How do you know that you had it? You were tested, found to be positive, and recovered? Awesome!

No one is "censoring" doctors. Thousands of health care providers are utilizing lucky people like yourself to save others, by injecting your antibodies into them. If you care about your fellow humans please contact your own physician and find out how you can help save lives by being one of the healthy ones and donating.

PS -- We wear masks to make others safe, not to save ourselves. It's what caring humans do.

Glad you survived. How do you know that you had it? You were tested, found to be positive, and recovered? Awesome!

No one is "censoring" doctors. Thousands of health care providers are utilizing lucky people like yourself to save others, by injecting your antibodies into them. If you care about your fellow humans please contact your own physician and find out how you can help save lives by being one of the healthy ones and donating.

PS -- We wear masks to make others safe, not to save ourselves. It's what caring humans do.
Does a person need an x ray to know their are is broken? Sometimes yes sometimes no, when my arm was broken no one needed an x ray to know, the x-ray tells the doctor how to proceed with the break. When I had a shoulder tear I diagnosed that too but the dumb doctor needed an MRI, when they tested my blood before surgery the doctor found that I was anemic, he also told me that my kidneys were failing. I then told him that I was anemic from a bad hemorrhoid bleed and that I was already taking iron. The retard doctor told me that this was impossible and he sent me to another doctor that also said that anemia could not be had from a bad bleed, then he looked up my ass and said that I had hemorrhoid's as I already said.

iatrogenesis
(ī″a-trō-jen′ĕ-sĭs) [ iatro- + genesis]
Any injury or illness that occurs because of medical care. Some examples: chemotherapy used to treat cancer may cause nausea, vomiting, hair loss, or depressed white blood cell counts. The use of a Foley catheter for incontinence can create a urinary tract infection and urinary sepsis. In the U.S., , 0.67% of patients admitted to a hospital die because of health care associated error.iatrogenic (-jen′ĭk), adjective

I had covid so did my wife and son
My symptoms
1. Severe sweating leaving me soaked ended within a half hour never even took my temp
2. Severe stomach pain for half a day on the second day
3. Severe diarrhea when the stomach pain left my body on the third day
4. Food had no taste on day four

My wife lost her hearing for 5 or so days

The deaths were predominantly caused by iatrogenesis or misuse of ventilators and by democratic governors sending infected people into nursing homes to see which governor could kill more people

So you go right ahead and believe these fucking morons, it's your life not mine

That was a skillet full of hash. I've condensed it a bit.

So to sum up: You don't like or trust doctors for whatever reason(s). Okay. You were sick a few days, and so was your family. Okay. You have *not* received a diagnostic or antibody test yet for nCOVID-19. Okay.

Did I summarize correctly? If so, I'm not sure what your whole point is here. Mind if I take a guess? Are you saying that you are sure that you had the virus, so you feel that now you are immune? So any restrictions on public activities you might want to do shouldn't apply to you because of this belief? Help me out here!

Does a person need an x ray to know their are is broken? Sometimes yes sometimes no, when my arm was broken no one needed an x ray to know, the x-ray tells the doctor how to proceed with the break. When I had a shoulder tear I diagnosed that too but the dumb doctor needed an MRI, when they tested my blood before surgery the doctor found that I was anemic, he also told me that my kidneys were failing. I then told him that I was anemic from a bad hemorrhoid bleed and that I was already taking iron. The retard doctor told me that this was impossible and he sent me to another doctor that also said that anemia could not be had from a bad bleed, then he looked up my ass and said that I had hemorrhoid's as I already said.

iatrogenesis
(ī″a-trō-jen′ĕ-sĭs) [ iatro- + genesis]
Any injury or illness that occurs because of medical care. Some examples: chemotherapy used to treat cancer may cause nausea, vomiting, hair loss, or depressed white blood cell counts. The use of a Foley catheter for incontinence can create a urinary tract infection and urinary sepsis. In the U.S., , 0.67% of patients admitted to a hospital die because of health care associated error.iatrogenic (-jen′ĭk), adjective

I had covid so did my wife and son
My symptoms
1. Severe sweating leaving me soaked ended within a half hour never even took my temp
2. Severe stomach pain for half a day on the second day
3. Severe diarrhea when the stomach pain left my body on the third day
4. Food had no taste on day four

My wife lost her hearing for 5 or so days

The deaths were predominantly caused by iatrogenesis or misuse of ventilators and by democratic governors sending infected people into nursing homes to see which governor could kill more people

I am sorry about the loss of hearing. For marriage....the loss of talking for a short time may not be so bad.

That was a skillet full of hash. I've condensed it a bit.

So to sum up: You don't like or trust doctors for whatever reason(s). Okay. You were sick a few days, and so was your family. Okay. You have *not* received a diagnostic or antibody test yet for nCOVID-19. Okay.

Did I summarize correctly? If so, I'm not sure what your whole point is here. Mind if I take a guess? Are you saying that you are sure that you had the virus, so you feel that now you are immune? So any restrictions on public activities you might want to do shouldn't apply to you because of this belief? Help me out here!
The test for covid has no purpose for 99 percent of the people who catch this and show no symptoms. In fact if I went for a test when I had this disease I would not have been able to get a prescription for the test because they were only testing severely ill people and I had no observable symptoms. That means if I did have it and I did that they LET ME SPREAD IT INSTEAD OF TESTING ME AND QUARANTINING ME AND AT THE TIME THEY WERE NOT RECOMMENDING THAT PEOPLE WEAR MASK.

SO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE BY OBVIOUS GROSS NEGLIGENCE LIKE FORCING NURSING HOMES TO CARE FOR KNOWN INFECTED VICTIMS RESULTING IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD ELDERLY PEOPLE CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

Last edited:
The test for covid has no purpose for 99 percent of the people who catch this and show no symptoms. In fact if I went for a test when I had this disease I would not have been able to get a prescription for the test because they were only testing severely ill people and I had no observable symptoms. That means if I did have it and I did that they LET ME SPREAD IT INSTEAD OF TESTING ME AND QUARANTINING ME AND AT THE TIME THEY WERE NOT RECOMMENDING THAT PEOPLE WEAR MASK.

SO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE BY OBVIOUS GROSS NEGLIGENCE LIKE FORCING NURSING HOMES TO CARE FOR KNOWN INFECTED VICTIMS RESULTING IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DEAD ELDERLY PEOPLE CAN FUCK OFF AND DIE

So much rage and frustration in your voice. I'm sorry. It is true that early on there were not enough tests available to test asymptomatic people -- which is one reason why the virus spread so quickly.

I would hope that any nursing home resident who tests positive would not be kicked out. We had one SNF here that had many cases and several deaths. They isolated all positive residents to one wing and had assigned staff that cared only for them and no others. They finally all tested clean after a long battle lasting weeks. What do you think they should have done with the patients who tested positive, turn them out?

So much rage and frustration in your voice. I'm sorry. It is true that early on there were not enough tests available to test asymptomatic people -- which is one reason why the virus spread so quickly.

I would hope that any nursing home resident who tests positive would not be kicked out. We had one SNF here that had many cases and several deaths. They isolated all positive residents to one wing and had assigned staff that cared only for them and no others. They finally all tested clean after a long battle lasting weeks. What do you think they should have done with the patients who tested positive, turn them out?
Nah I actually laugh at the retards in the park wearing mask, God blessed me by giving me this and he showed me the living strength, power and invulnerability of those who follow the Lord.

CIAO

Yep. Back in February I had a fever and a weird dry cough but no sniffling or runny nose. Everybody I knew thought the symptoms were weird and a couple got the same but no damage.

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind though is that the disease was not necessary quite yet. They were still working on impeachment, then, after all.

What should be thought of is that if one goes to where there is exposure to the COVID 19 virus, there is probability of having it. That one might be asymptomatic, but it cannot be known as certainty even if young that this one is not vulnerable to COVID 19. There are young people who have vulnerable conditions with compromised systems. Some are diagnosed, but they not only have the vulnerable condition when they are diagnosed. That means that some have a vulnerable condition before they are yet diagnosed, and they do not know they have a vulnerable condition. With no certainty it is not desirable to be exposed to that virus. And if one has it one is than contagious, whether symptomatic or not, and others can catch it, some are vulnerable enough to die from it. We do not know all of whom would. We have a responsibility in society, along with friends and family, to not spread the virus.

Yep. Back in February I had a fever and a weird dry cough but no sniffling or runny nose. Everybody I knew thought the symptoms were weird and a couple got the same but no damage.

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind though is that the disease was not necessary quite yet. They were still working on impeachment, then, after all.
Millions were already infected in March, and the government knew, this is why they closed the country to prepare for a medical disaster that never materialized. Most of us had this no matter if we were tested or not

Millions were already infected in March, and the government knew, this is why they closed the country to prepare for a medical disaster that never materialized. Most of us had this no matter if we were tested or not
It is being used as an excuse to destroy small business while helping out the likes of Amazon and Wal-Mart. The globalist are hoping people are too stupid to figure out that they are the ones destroying their lived, not Trump, and vote in their hand selected figurehead.

Forum List

Back