Charlie Daniels says it best

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
It's time to pick a side.

Governors aren't incompetent as much as malicious democrats who have all become communists anyway.

Governors aren't incompetent as much as malicious democrats who have all become communists anyway.
Mr. Daniels is TOTALLY correct. He is a wonderfully patriotic man who absolutely loves his country.

A wise man . . . this one.
Yes.

pick a side?

well

YOUR side is right wing evangelical christians hell bent on having the USA declared a CHRISTIAN NATION with the intent of criminalizing gays, liberals, atheist, feminists, muslims and making the bible the law of the land.

I won't pick THAT side.

and I also don't want commy left wing lunatics, either...

i choose side 3;

rational, reasonable, independent, constitutional.

as long as YOU keep saying "if you don't let us create a right wing christian theocracy there will be WAR!" I will oppose you.

perhaps if you said "we respect your constitutional right to freedom of religion and belief and we'd like it very much if you would help us against the left wing commy assault on our constitution" I night be more amenable to your position.

but that isn't what you say

what you SAY is "OUR WAY or DEATH!"

[QUOTE="Marion Morrison, post: 24968820, member: 61600"
STFU Greenteeth, before you get kicked in the knee again!
I heard you got a commie flag tacked up on the wall of your garage!
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!

pick a side?

well

YOUR side is right wing evangelical christians hell bent on having the USA declared a CHRISTIAN NATION with the intent of criminalizing gays, liberals, atheist, feminists, muslims and making the bible the law of the land.

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

as long as YOU keep saying "if you don't let us create a right wing christian theocracy there will be WAR!" I will oppose you.

perhaps if you said "we respect your constitutional right to freedom of religion and belief and we'd like it very much if you would help us against the left wing commy assault on our constitution" I night be more amenable to your position.

Uh, yeah...try side 4

Charlie has turned into the very people he sang about in Uneasy Rider.
STFU Greenteeth, before you get kicked in the knee again!
I heard you got a commie flag tacked up on the wall of your garage!
He’s a member of the Antioch Baptist Church and he ain’t even got a garage — go ahead and ask his wife!

pick a side?

well

I won't pick THAT side.

i choose side 3;

My side??? You just made up my side out out of your head.

Forum List

Back