Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

I am still not scared like the fools walking around not getting enough Oxygen and re-inhaling their CO2

Enjoy your COPD, it's fun I hear

If the CDC said to dye your hair pink you would

I loved the OSHA video. It shows how a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. OSHA regulations are based on the PPE to prevent exposure by an individual, whether to dust, toxic fumes, asbestos, or any other airborne hazard. The level of ppe needed against covid is that of the doctors, nurses and other frontline workers. Not just a mask, but a face shield, full body covering, and gloves.

We don't have enough ppe to cover everybody in the public who is vulnerable, or contacts vulnerable family members.

They found an easier cheaper method. Which is source control of the virus.
If Covid was dangerous everyone in every grocery store would have died and grocery workers would need hazmat suits

You are a TV believing zombie

You must live by yourself.
No my wife and son had it too

Next
Any friends of relatives with either age or preexisting conditions?
I have a man who works with me that has asthma, he was extremely sick back in March and went to a testing center twice and they refused to test him. Why? Because no one gives a real shit, 60000 people died in nursing homes because the democrats literally ordered nursing homes to take infected patients

Back in February my family (6 people including son-in-law) and about 12 neighbors all came down with some kind of crud. Each of us felt miserable for about a week. One man in his 30s with diabetes was in the hospital about 10 days. We've all been fine the past 4 months.

Yep. Back in February I had a fever and a weird dry cough but no sniffling or runny nose. Everybody I knew thought the symptoms were weird and a couple got the same but no damage.

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind though is that the disease was not necessary quite yet. They were still working on impeachment, then, after all.
Millions were already infected in March, and the government knew, this is why they closed the country to prepare for a medical disaster that never materialized. Most of us had this no matter if we were tested or not
It is being used as an excuse to destroy small business while helping out the likes of Amazon and Wal-Mart. The globalist are hoping people are too stupid to figure out that they are the ones destroying their lived, not Trump, and vote in their hand selected figurehead.

Here’s another ignorant idiot. Like I told you in the past. You were ignorant then you are still ignorant today. How can you post something this dumb?

Wal-Marts are closing small businesses all over the country and other countries
many years way before Covid-19.
That’s the same with Amazon because of online shopping.

Trump incompetent and ineptness handling this Pandemic is the only one that should be blame to this crisis. Even today after 6 months with deaths and infections are still going up..... Does it looks like he gives a shit? Trump destroyed this country.

Next
I have a man who works with me that has asthma, he was extremely sick back in March and went to a testing center twice and they refused to test him. Why? Because no one gives a real shit, 60000 people died in nursing homes because the democrats literally ordered nursing homes to take infected patients

You are lying.

If Covid was dangerous everyone in every grocery store would have died and grocery workers would need hazmat suits

As I said, source control. It's the cheapest most effective means of stopping the spread.

It's like when you go hunting the best way to avoid getting shot, is to have all the other hunters control what they shoot at. (source control)

Next

You are lying.
Nope, when he finally saw a doctor they tested him for the flu and they said he was positive for that. As for the democrats ordering nursing homes to take infected patients this is common knowledge

60000 people died in nursing homes because the democrats literally ordered nursing homes to take infected patients
I've been fighting back that bullshit for weeks. Cuomo said that most the the nursing home cases came from the folks that worked there, not from transfers. And that New York is 46th in nursing home deaths as percent of total cases, with HALF the national average.

Half the national average. There are 45 states that did worse than New York. So stop the bullshit.

As I said, source control. It's the cheapest most effective means of stopping the spread.

It's like when you go hunting the best way to avoid getting shot, is to have all the other hunters control what they shoot at. (source control)
LOL the CDC said not to wear masks.............................

So grow up fool

And I am still not scared of what I had already

If forcing nursing homes to accept infected patients was the major cause of coronavirus spread.

Wouldn't that mean that hospitals would similarly be the biggest spreader of the coronavirus?

Back in February my family (6 people including son-in-law) and about 12 neighbors all came down with some kind of crud. Each of us felt miserable for about a week. One man in his 30s with diabetes was in the hospital about 10 days. We've all been fine the past 4 months.

Yep. Back in February I had a fever and a weird dry cough but no sniffling or runny nose. Everybody I knew thought the symptoms were weird and a couple got the same but no damage.

I think the one thing we all need to keep in mind though is that the disease was not necessary quite yet. They were still working on impeachment, then, after all.
Millions were already infected in March, and the government knew, this is why they closed the country to prepare for a medical disaster that never materialized. Most of us had this no matter if we were tested or not
It is being used as an excuse to destroy small business while helping out the likes of Amazon and Wal-Mart. The globalist are hoping people are too stupid to figure out that they are the ones destroying their lived, not Trump, and vote in their hand selected figurehead.

I never understood why it was dangerous to buy tomatoes at a farmers market but not at Wal-Mart.
Because the ones at the farmers market are picked by the farmer or his family and the ones at walmart are picked by illegal aliens who have disinfecting properties to their hands as is evident that they shower only once a month or when it rains whichever comes first

The food chain supplies are not interrupted, thousands of poor Americans are getting free vegetables all over the country, thousands of cars lining up for free food. There are no shortages of agricultural products in groceries. Who keeps those chain supplies going? The illegals brave enough facing the risk. Farmers who do not have access to these people are letting their vegetables and fruits rot right there in their farms.

For you to say they only shower once a month when it rains proved you are more ignorant than I thought....

LOL the CDC said not to wear masks.............................

So grow up fool

And I am still not scared of what I had already

NOPE, the CDC said for the general public not to wear N95 masks, in order to conserve the scarce supply for the medical professionals.

The CDC then came up with a source control guideline, with everybody wearing a simple face mask (or even just a scarf around their face).

This is the same strategy as the flu vaccine. Which requires major compliance in order to be effective.

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.

Next

You are lying.
Nope, when he finally saw a doctor they tested him for the flu and they said he was positive for that. As for the democrats ordering nursing homes to take infected patients this is common knowledge

Just because your buddy was tested negative that doesn’t mean that’s the general rule.

The democrats that you keep blabbering BS sending to nursing home was in NY. That doesn’t mean it applies to the whole US.

Forum List

Back