She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

whatever exists in nature----CAN ALSO EXIST IN AN ABERRANT
MANNER <<<its a fixed principle of the universe
So now you're calling these people aberrant? You're going to have your libtard card revoked.

Sex is biology, gender is psychology.
gen·der
[ˈjendər]

NOUN
  1. either of the two sexes (male and female),
BTW, to have a penis and think it is a vagina is a mental disorder.

a little girl born with an enlarged clitorus represents an aberration of
fetal development
We're not talking about little girls (how do you know its a girl, btw?) being born with a deformity. We're talking about nutbags who can't accept the fact that they are a man or a woman.

why would I? nudge nudge know what I mean?
So you can prepare yourself for the day when someone offers to show you a picture of a woman with a penis and you can then respectfully decline.
To wit: I once saw a picture of a bearded pregnant woman lying in a hospital bed waiting to give birth with his/her dutiful husband at his/ her side.
Much as I try, I cannot unsee that.
(but no, I don't know if he/she had a penis).

someone says woman with a penis and I'm the idiot? hahahahahahahahahahha
an interesting factoid----in ONTOGENY ---the clitorus is an anatomical
analogue for the penis-----sometimes the clitorus is so overgrown that
it actually LOOKS like a penis. Stop being stupid

The old hag hasn't done enough damage in her miserable life. Now she has to throw gas on the fire over abortion rights. It's much better for the country when she stays home chugging down vodka drinks.

Michelle was a true freak of nature-- she had both a pussy and two dicks! The dick in her pants and the big pussy of a dick standing in front of her she's married to!
Wow, what an enlightening theory. Thanks for sharing, I hope you feel better now.

No they are not they are political terms
Now you're just making stuff up. Heres Yale Medicine providing Transgender care. If you don't consider Yale Medicine reputable then let me know which medical institution you do and I'll gladly show you their acknowledgment of the terms.

Now you're just making stuff up. Heres Yale Medicine providing Transgender care. If you don't consider Yale Medicine reputable then let me know which medical institution you do and I'll gladly show you their acknowledgment of the terms.

Political

Forum List

Back