She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

You just don’t get it.
Fool’s gold is not gold.
Trans women are not women.
You can keep up this embarrassing tap-dance until the end of time and still be wrong.
Just admit you lied dude. I never said trans women were the same as naturally born women. Of course they are different. It’s there in black and white you lied about me saying they are the same.

You've been exposed as a liar more than once.

...are you ready to admit that every state that allowed courts to alter he methods and times of voting infracted the Constitution????

===========================================

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”
If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

Did you see this week the Supreme Court will take up exactly what I said, and you denied???

1. The Trump election was stolen in those states where courts and attorneys general changed the manner of the national election.

I've said it all along, and, as usual.....I've been correct.

2. Now.....finally......the Supreme Court is muttering about taking up the constitutional basis for the theft of the election.....and I'm bettin' that they finally do what they should have done right after the election

3. "Supreme Court to take on controversial election-law case

June 30, 202210:50 AM ET

The Supreme Court on Thursday agreed to hear a case that could dramatically change how federal elections are conducted. At issue is a legal theory that would give state legislatures unfettered authority to set the rules for federal elections, free of supervision by the state courts and state constitutions.

The theory, known as the "independent state legislature theory," stems from the election clause in Article I of the Constitution. It says, "The times, places and manner of holding elections for senators and representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof."

Proponents of the theory argue that that clause gives state legislatures power to regulate federal elections uninhibited by state courts or state constitutions. If a majority of the Supreme Court agrees, that would hamstring state courts, removing judicial oversight of state elections.

"Taken to its extreme, the independent state legislature doctrine could be an earthquake in American election law and fundamentally alter the balance of power within states and provide a pathway to subvert election results," says professor Richard Hasen, an expert on election law from the University of California, Irvine."

Did you read post #208? Did you see the lie?

Title of the Thread which I was responding to…

She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.​

Fool's gold is to gold as trans women are to women: fake.
Fool's gold is not gold.

Fool's gold is to gold as trans women are to women: fake.
Fool's gold is not gold.
Call them whatever you want… doesn’t diss miss the fact that you’ve been lying about the things I’ve said. What’s wrong with you that you can’t just be honest?

Call them whatever you want… doesn’t diss miss the fact that you’ve been lying about the things I’ve said. What’s wrong with you that you can’t just be honest?
:itsok:
Lighten up, kid. No one cares.

I’m not really concerned about what others care about or not. Just looking for honest conversation here. Why can’t you just have an honest talk?
You're just desperately trying to frame it in a way where you don't look like a science denier.
It's boring and no one is buying it. Move along or not, but I'm doing so, regardless.

You're just desperately trying to frame it in a way where you don't look like a science denier.
It's boring and no one is buying it. Move along or not, but I'm doing so, regardless.
I’m not trying to do anything but give an honest account of how I see things. For some reason you feel the need to get emotional and mischaracterize my words. Why is that?

Forum List

Back