She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

Now you're just making stuff up. Heres Yale Medicine providing Transgender care. If you don't consider Yale Medicine reputable then let me know which medical institution you do and I'll gladly show you their acknowledgment of the terms.

can you explain what the difference is?

"Women are going to die": Hillary Clinton on Roe being overturned Just a little history about abortion on demand and the lack of outrage when women were dying on the abortion doctors table.

Poor Excuses for a Butcher: Gosnell is the Typical Abortionist - LifeNews.com

View attachment 663300
+

I like this from that one site I went to

So, no more poor excuses. Either the human right to life exists for all, or it exists for none. Either we promote liberty, or we promote death. We can’t promote both, simultaneously, while blood of the innocent stains our nation’s soul.

+

If you state you didn't go along with the transgender man competing in women's sports. Then I'm not talking to you.
Well you responded to me so be a little more careful with your posts in the future tonto

Forum List

Back