She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

The dysphoria is real, the gender is fake.

View attachment 663326
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.58.16 AM.png

The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"

View attachment 663331
The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"
identity isn't a gender. just saying. Gender is science. I thought you all did science, is it your position today you ignore science?

Who defined a woman and what was the definition?
That's just it....dems can't define a woman.

As the confirmation hearing for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson went into hour 13, Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked the Supreme Court nominee on Tuesday to define the word “woman.”

“I can’t — ” Jackson replied.

“You can’t?” Blackburn said.

“Not in this context. I’m not a biologist,” Jackson said.
“The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?” Blackburn asked.

As the confirmation hearing for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson went into hour 13, Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked the Supreme Court nominee on Tuesday to define the word “woman.”

“The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?” Blackburn asked.

Blackburn is a moron... He's playing childish games or else he's so stupid that he doesn't know the difference between biology and psychology.

Blackburn is a moron... He's playing childish games or else he's so stupid that he doesn't know the difference between biology and psychology.
Apparently you don't know the difference between a "he" and a "she" --- further proving the point, dems don't know what a woman is

Thanks

well damn it, if they can't be defined, how can they die?

Forum List

Back