Bill Maher pushes back at pro-choice alarmists: 'We're not going back to 1973' if Roe v Wade is overturned

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I was surprised that Maher did not know that most pro-lifer's are women.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher kicked off his panel discussion about the abortion debate Friday by sharing the surprising things he learned following the leaked Supreme Court majority opinion draft on Roe v. Wade.

"I learned things this week… that are pretty basic things that I did not know about abortion. Like in Europe, the modern countries of Europe are way more restrictive than we are or what they're even proposing!" Maher exclaimed. "If you are pro-choice, you would like it a lot less in Germany, and Italy, and France, and Spain, and Switzerland. Did you know that? I didn't know that."

And I care what Bill Maher - or ANY celebrity - thinks about ANYTHING...why exactly?

These people are "anti-abortion", they are not "pro-life". They don't favour any life saving measures for children or their mothers, other than opposing abortion.
The same can be said for both sides. The other side is not "pro-choice", since their are other choices to make than abortion they are simply pro abortion.

Forum List

Back