She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

Potato Po tot toe
ScreenShot_20220523230038.png

There is no such thing as a half full glass.

If it is half full of water it is also half full of air.

There's no such thing as a woman with a dick
The glass is half full of water smart guy... A Transwoman does have a dick. Some people call them women, other trans women, others who are willfully ignorant deny the existence all together.

The glass is half full of water smart guy... A Transwoman does have a dick. Some people call them women, other trans women, others who are willfully ignorant deny the existence all together.
And also half full of air making it full.

A teranwoman is a pretend woman.

The willfully ignorant are the toal morons calling them women

And also half full of air making it full.

A teranwoman is a pretend woman.

The willfully ignorant are the toal morons calling them women
See this is a perfect example of you forcing an argument by redefining the intent of whats being communicated. I'm obviously talking about water in the glass. I clarified that I was talking about the glass being full or empty in regards to water. You still feel a need to push back and dig into your distorted argument.

You are doing the same thing with the Trans issue. Yes, traditionally people have been defined as man or women. But there are people that exist with gender dysphoria that identify as the opposite sex. Thats just what it is. Thats not fake, it is real. These people are referred to as Trans. You can deny it all you want but its really there. You just need to be able to see it. Take the blinders off

See this is a perfect example of you forcing an argument by redefining the intent of whats being communicated. I'm obviously talking about water in the glass. I clarified that I was talking about the glass being full or empty in regards to water. You still feel a need to push back and dig into your distorted argument.

You are doing the same thing with the Trans issue. Yes, traditionally people have been defined as man or women. But there are people that exist with gender dysphoria that identify as the opposite sex. Thats just what it is. Thats not fake, it is real. These people are referred to as Trans. You can deny it all you want but its really there. You just need to be able to see it. Take the blinders off
That is not just what it is it is FAKE.

Trans people are referred to as trans strictly because of an ignorant ideology which ignores science.

I do see it more clearly than you. You need deprogramming from your brain washed horseshit

That is not just what it is it is FAKE.

Trans people are referred to as trans strictly because of an ignorant ideology which ignores science.

I do see it more clearly than you. You need deprogramming from your brain washed horseshit
Transgender and transexual are scientific terms.

Forum List

Back