What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Maher pushes back at pro-choice alarmists: 'We're not going back to 1973' if Roe v Wade is overturned

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was surprised that Maher did not know that most pro-lifer's are women.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher kicked off his panel discussion about the abortion debate Friday by sharing the surprising things he learned following the leaked Supreme Court majority opinion draft on Roe v. Wade.

"I learned things this week… that are pretty basic things that I did not know about abortion. Like in Europe, the modern countries of Europe are way more restrictive than we are or what they're even proposing!" Maher exclaimed. "If you are pro-choice, you would like it a lot less in Germany, and Italy, and France, and Spain, and Switzerland. Did you know that? I didn't know that."

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why is Bill Maher suddenly becoming honest?

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maher has always been honest. You just don't like it when he's honest about you guys.

He's also always been a smug arrogant weasel, but now he's got targets on both sides.

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it wont be long before the left attempts to cancel [silence Maher] and label him a racist .

Yep, he better tread carefully.

Sandisk

Gold Member
Reaction score
And I care what Bill Maher - or ANY celebrity - thinks about ANYTHING...why exactly?

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

Silent Warrior

Gold Member
Reaction score
These people are "anti-abortion", they are not "pro-life". They don't favour any life saving measures for children or their mothers, other than opposing abortion.
The same can be said for both sides. The other side is not "pro-choice", since their are other choices to make than abortion they are simply pro abortion.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List