Shame on Chuck Schumer

Recession? Shit, the Liberals will jump for joy! Doom and Gloom is a fertile environment for Liberals to thrive. Don’t forget Fear!

Bill Maher, your fucking Recession fetish is coming true. Are you Happy?? Maher and Schumer are whiners.

Shame on You Chuck Schumer!
Please stop the coronavirus hysteria now!
Your part of the Problem, and not the Cure.
Telling the people that we are on the verge of a Recession is adding to the hysteria, and the panic.
We aren't on the verge of a recession. That's technically true.

We are in one.

It’s almost as if conservatives are demanding the government lie to them...
it's almost as if the left can never tell the difference between the 2.

I wouldn’t be asking you for help given your propensity to be swayed by certain mistruths.
and i wouldn't be asking you to understand the truth so we're even.

I understand the truth. Both the actual truth and the thing you like to call the truth, which is actually just confirmation bias.
yea, ok.

imma gonna go grout tile that is more intelligent than a convo with you. have a day.

The alligator tears of fauxrage by pseudocons is to be ignored. They celebrated every setback to America and our economy that occurred on Obama's watch.

I honestly do not know how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy. I really don't.

The alligator tears of fauxrage by pseudocons is to be ignored. They celebrated every setback to America and our economy that occurred on Obama's watch.

I honestly do not know how they can stand the stench of their own hypocrisy. I really don't.
Link to these celebrations?

Shame on You Chuck Schumer!
Please stop the coronavirus hysteria now!
Your part of the Problem, and not the Cure.
Telling the people that we are on the verge of a Recession is adding to the hysteria, and the panic.

Apparently you are not listening to your Orange Overlord. He got caught with all his lies and is beginning to tell the truth for a rare change.

Look - In 2020 dollars, the golden goose Obama handed him is gone.

Welcome to the teens! :icon_rolleyes:

19,757.27 −1,480.11 (6.97%)
Mar 18, 12:33 PM EDT

Last edited:

I think you’re full of it. You’re playing politics with this fucked up situation just like the people you accuse of playing politics other fucked up situations. What makes you so different? Now is not the time for politics. You’re Trump hate isn’t going to get us out of this any sooner.

Forum List

Back