Just days after Chuck Schumer (D) calls for an insurrection in Israel and removal of Bibi…Schumer refuses to allow Bibi to address the US senate

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Schumer is absolute trash.

The Israel/Hamas war is one of the biggest issues on earth at the moment….and Schumer will not allow BiBi to address the US Senate?

Israel is considered an ally….right?

Schumer--translated from middle German--Good-for-Nothing Bum

Schumer (438)​

1. German: unexplained.2. North German (Schümer): nickname from Middle Low German schumer ‘good-for-nothing’, ‘vagabond’. ...

What is the political motive for the Jew Schumer to not let the Jew Bibi speak to the Senate about the war?

So bizarre.

The Israel/Hamas war is one of the biggest issues on earth at the moment….and Schumer will not allow BiBi to address the US Senate?

A bit more nuanced. He won't let Bibi talk to the Senate Democrat Caucus. He has already spoken to the Repub Senate Caucus.

When did Schumer call for an insurrection?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is the political motive for the Jew Schumer to not let the Jew Bibi speak to the Senate about the war?

So bizarre.
US Jews tend to vote Democrat and these days that proves the majority of them are not religious Jews, their "religion" is progressivism.

Why was dictator Zelensky allowed to address the Senate?

When did Schumer call for an insurrection?
He did far worse than the "insurrection" hoax. That region of the world is a tinderbox. And he supports agendas that hate Israel. That means every other American citizen is being used for some reason. So, he knows there is a game and can play all sides or is a traitor to his own.

He did far worse than the "insurrection" hoax.

What insurrection hoax?

That region of the world is a tinderbox. And he supports agendas that hate Israel. That means every other American citizen is being used for some reason. So, he knows there is a game and can play all sides or is a traitor to his own.
When did he call for an insurrection?

Is the thread title a lie?

• Thanks
What insurrection hoax?

When did he call for an insurrection?

Is the thread title a lie?
The Jan. 6 one. And he is turning his back on Israel. In my life at every way, there are WW 2 movies, documentaries, TV programs, talk shows, magazines, newspapers, social media, etc. on the holocaust. And now it is flippant. And it started with Obama. Please no more of that on TV to say "never again" when it is used for politics to get the world government in. The memory of the dead who suffered is disregarded.

The Jan. 6 one. And he is turning his back on Israel. In my life at every way, there are WW 2 movies, documentaries, TV programs, talk shows, magazines, newspapers, social media, etc. on the holocaust. And now it is flippant. And it started with Obama. Please no more of that on TV to say "never again" when it is used for politics to get the world government in. The memory of the dead who suffered is disregarded.
Oh please. You and I both know this is just a poor choice of words. Obviously Jan 6 was seditious conspiracy but people just use insurrection because it's more common. The meaning of both is so similar it doesn't really matter much anyhow. It's just nitpicking.

Again, I am asking where Schumer called for an insurrection. That is the thread title and I believe violates forum rules.

• Thanks
Oh please. You and I both know this is just a poor choice of words. Obviously Jan 6 was seditious conspiracy but people just use insurrection because it's more common. The meaning of both is so similar it doesn't really matter much anyhow. It's just nitpicking.

Again, I am asking where Schumer called for an insurrection. That is the thread title and I believe violates forum rules.
Weeks of TV coverage on near every network was just an act of love. If the so-called insurrection was real, there would be many fewer politicians and a building Macveigh'd. Trust is a difficult thing for all of us.

Does it have to be political? Maybe he just doesn't think someone bent on genocide should have that kinda platform.
Once Israel was reinstated in 1948, it became a little late for that. The genocide you say what Israel is doing is definitely genocide from the other side they want. I know a majority of Muslims want a good life. It sucks.

Weeks of TV coverage on near every network was just an act of love.

Not sure it was an act of love or just reporting.

You have to admit seditious conspiricy at the capital just before the electorial vote count is pretty big news.

If the so-called insurrection was real, there would be many fewer politicians and a building Macveigh'd. Trust is a difficult thing for all of us.
So is it your contention that it can't be seditious conspiracy unless it is successful...but if it's successful who would convict people of it?

That is a weird position if true.

Personally I have read the definition of seditious conspiracy from many sources and none of them said anything about it having to have successful.

Can you link your definition please?

Oh and did you give up on linking where Schumer called for an insurrection as the thread title states?

• Winner
Not sure it was an act of love or just reporting.

You have to admit seditious conspiricy at the capital just before the electorial vote count is pretty big news.

So is it your contention that it can't be seditious conspiracy unless it is successful...but if it's successful who would convict people of it?

That is a weird position if true.

Personally I have read the definition of seditious conspiracy from many sources and none of them said anything about it having to have successful.

Can you link your definition please?

Oh and did you give up on linking where Schumer called for an insurrection as the thread title states?
I do not believe you. Never will. The endless lies on TV is maddening. The commentators are either true believers in the insane system they have given us or are frauds who sold out. With Schumer it is not calling for an insurrection it is not doing anything about it. Which he knows. As the years go on the Islamic hate for Israel gets better weapons. At some point there will be a conflagration.

Forum List

Back