Shame on Chuck Schumer

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Shame on You Chuck Schumer!
Please stop the coronavirus hysteria now!
Your part of the Problem, and not the Cure.
Telling the people that we are on the verge of a Recession is adding to the hysteria, and the panic.

Shame on You Chuck Schumer!
Please stop the coronavirus hysteria now!
Your part of the Problem, and not the Cure.
Telling the people that we are on the verge of a Recession is adding to the hysteria, and the panic.

Trump also said we could be headed towards a recession. Nobody know if it will for sure happen, but it wouldn’t be a shock.

It’s almost as if conservatives are demanding the government lie to them...
Trump is doing the right thing he’s saying stay away from other people until it dies down in a week or two

Truth be told it doesn’t matter what Chuck says about the economy. We’ll learn as this continues to run its course.

Schumer is the one that exposed the economic house of cards we were on in 2008 in front of a microphone so he could crash the economy and get Obama elected....he is pure scum and doesn't give a shit about you and I....now he is at it again....

It’s too bad for lefties this didn’t happen in October. Those assholes would be celebrating.

This is a good way to wipe out wealth through debt implosion. All of those gains lost. The working class loses the most. Their private investments and bank accounts take a beating and next in line their pensions and maybe even social security with medical rationing.

It’s almost as if conservatives are demanding the government lie to them...
it's almost as if the left can never tell the difference between the 2.

I wouldn’t be asking you for help given your propensity to be swayed by certain mistruths.
and i wouldn't be asking you to understand the truth so we're even.

I understand the truth. Both the actual truth and the thing you like to call the truth, which is actually just confirmation bias.

Forum List

Back