Mooch Yang Stimulus

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Wall Street tycoon and ex Trump advisor The Mooch has found some agreement with the Yang gang about how to handle the economy at a time like this. Apparently Trumps people have been reaching out to Yang for input on his ideas.

Mooches plan: 3 Trillion stimulus including $3k checks for all Americans making less than $85k... plus bail outs for businesses. Grants to small biz, loans to big biz with guarantees that they do no lay offs or stock buy backs

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't know the answer to this, but I do know it's tough to trust anyone on economics whose nickname is "Mooch"

The Treasury just sent a proposal for checks worth 1 grand to 200m people and another round in may

The Treasury just sent a proposal for checks worth 1 grand to 200m people and another round in may

Canadians get F all, unless we miss a mortgage payment.

Our economy is in deep trouble. It was even before this pandemic. You can be sure the many billions we will spend will go to boutique businesses and con artists, many within the system.

I've seen the poverty increase significantly in the last 10 years alone. Our GDP was lower than our GDP in 2011.

I don't know the answer to this, but I do know it's tough to trust anyone on economics whose nickname is "Mooch"
You have to love the Mooch

Trump did for like a week.

Better he fix a problem quickly than have a Mooch lurk around.
The Mooch left the White House and then went on Big Brother Reality show just like Amorosa did. Can’t write this script any better

Why was he there int he first place?

How would I know? In Canada we have plenty of fools in government, even more undercovers in our schools and workplaces. I sure as hell didn't put these low performers there.

Sometimes you take bad advice or make a mistake. If you do, better to alleviate it quickly than to let it fester.

How would I know? In Canada we have plenty of fools in government, even more undercovers in our schools and workplaces. I sure as hell didn't put these low performers there.

Sometimes you take bad advice or make a mistake. If you do, better to alleviate it quickly than to let it fester.

How would you know that Trump handpicked him?

I didn't say that. It may have been advice from someone else.

Regardless, he was canned for a reason obviously. I don't dwell on wee lads like the Mooch who make a living doing...whatever it is he does...

Regardless, he was canned for a reason obviously. I don't dwell on wee lads like the Mooch who make a living doing...whatever it is he does...

Let's try this again.

Anthony Scaramucci was Donald Trump's choice. He worked on Trump's transition team and he liked what he saw on tv.

Yes, he was canned because an incompetent president has a history of hiring then firing (or they quit) incompetent people.

Let's try this again.

Anthony Scaramucci was Donald Trump's choice. He worked on Trump's transition team and he liked what he saw on tv.

Yes, he was canned because an incompetent president has a history of hiring then firing (or they quit) incompetent people.

Would you prefer he let him stay on to save face, or squirrel him away in some other position?

If he decided he wasn't what he wanted or what was best for America, he made the right decision.

Let's try this again.

Would you prefer he let him stay on to save face, or squirrel him away in some other position?

If he decided he wasn't what he wanted or what was best for America, he made the right decision.

I'd prefer he not hire buffoons in the first place.

He and Trump has been buddy’s for years. Mooch was a doner and financial adviser during Trumps campaign. He was coms director for a spell and was an advocate for Trump after he left the White House. Then all went to hell when the Mooch criticized the Donald on how he responded to mass shootings last year and Donny flipped out on Twitter. It’s been a war ever since

Forum List

Back