Shall We Stop The Bigotry of Omar?

It would be a huge mistake to believe that this nonsense has anything at all to do with religion. It's about power.

Some of the greatest threats to Israel have come from overtly or nominally secular leaders including Nassir, Arafat, Ahmadinejad, and Erdogan.

Arab States and Persia hate each other immensely and always have. Anyone aspiring to be a 'strong man' in the region has to attempt to unify the states around hatred of Israel.

Convincing the Arab Street that you will destroy Israel is a great way to unify the region and consolidate power. Despite many attempts, it has never been accomplished.
Everything is about power

She is a Muslim that hates America, nobody like that should be in our government.
If you want to know how serious I am about this project, I will tell you I have put this proposal in Classified ads in 11 major US cities including New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

The Democrats should make her behave???? Like she's an ill behaved child, and not a grown woman who is righteously angry and has good reason to be.

Someone should force her to believe the people who are attacking and killing members of her community are truly good people??? Is that what you're saying Viktor?

As a Jew, why don't YOU petition the Israeli government to stop murdering Palestinians because Bebe doesn't want to get tossed from office.
Just for reference everyone, this "Dragonlady" has said Hillary Clinton NEVER said the 2016 election was stolen and that Hillary Clinton NEVER called Donald Trump an illegitimate president. Our resident "Dragonlady" was provided 3-4 examples of that, and she disappeared from the thread. Until she answers to it, I say we treat her as what she is. Someone who isn't to be addressed seriously, as she can spew mistruths but cannot answer for her lies.

I'm sure you know who Ilhan Omar is. She is a US Congressperson, an antisemite banned from Israel.

She is still spewing antisemitic lies from Washington DC for the whole world to hear. What I want to do is remove her from that platform by defeating her when she runs for reelection. It will require funds for a campaign to promote her opponent. We can also provide her opponent with campaign workers. If anyone iis interested in participating in the project, he can reach me at [email protected]. I am an American Jew of Russian descent, a retired CPA and former US Navy Officer. I am 75 YO and live in a suburb of San Diego. Thank you for your time.

PS. It should be her own Democrats who make her behave, but they don't care at all. Someone else must get the job done.

Cool man, I'm Russian Jew too, and just as evenly Polish jew though my great grandmother would say Austria, kind of a mix. She was a slave to Germans made good in the USA with her Russian husband, they're an interesting extension of the family. What are the odds those before you settled in Ohio or say St. Louis at some point? Anyway, yeah I agree, thank you for your service too. Most often the eyes tell no lies, maybe it's just me, but what do you see in the eyes of Omar?

Cool man, I'm Russian Jew too, and just as evenly Polish jew though my great grandmother would say Austria, kind of a mix. She was a slave to Germans made good in the USA with her Russian husband, they're an interesting extension of the family. What are the odds those before you settled in Ohio or say St. Louis at some point? Anyway, yeah I agree, thank you for your service too. Most often the eyes tell no lies, maybe it's just me, but what do you see in the eyes of Omar?
This is America. If I say anything nasty about any race or group, I get jumped on, yet Omar can badmouth a whole ethnic group and get away with it???? No, not if I can help it.

Forum List

Back