Shall We Stop The Bigotry of Omar?

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
I'm sure you know who Ilhan Omar is. She is a US Congressperson, an antisemite banned from Israel.

She is still spewing antisemitic lies from Washington DC for the whole world to hear. What I want to do is remove her from that platform by defeating her when she runs for reelection. It will require funds for a campaign to promote her opponent. We can also provide her opponent with campaign workers. If anyone iis interested in participating in the project, he can reach me at [email protected]. I am an American Jew of Russian descent, a retired CPA and former US Navy Officer. I am 75 YO and live in a suburb of San Diego. Thank you for your time.

PS. It should be her own Democrats who make her behave, but they don't care at all. Someone else must get the job done.

Last edited:
..we are not stupid ---the POC [ hahahha ] are the racists and bigots

I'm sure you know who Ilhan Omar is. She is a US Congressperson, an antisemite banned from Israel.

She is still spewing antisemitic lies from Washington DC for the whole world to hear. What I want to do is remove her from that platform by defeating her when she runs for reelection. It will require funds for a campaign to promote her opponent. We can also provide her opponent with campaign workers. If anyone iis interested in participating in the project, he can reach me at [email protected]. I am an American Jew of Russian descent, a retired CPA and former US Navy Officer. I am 75 YO and live in a suburb of San Diego. Thank you for your time.

PS. It should be her own Democrats who make her behave, but they don't care at all. Someone else must get the job done.

The Democrats should make her behave???? Like she's an ill behaved child, and not a grown woman who is righteously angry and has good reason to be.

Someone should force her to believe the people who are attacking and killing members of her community are truly good people??? Is that what you're saying Viktor?

As a Jew, why don't YOU petition the Israeli government to stop murdering Palestinians because Bebe doesn't want to get tossed from office.

The Democrats should make her behave???? Like she's an ill behaved child, and not a grown woman who is righteously angry and has good reason to be.

Someone should force her to believe the people who are attacking and killing members of her community are truly good people??? Is that what you're saying Viktor?

As a Jew, why don't YOU petition the Israeli government to stop murdering Palestinians because Bebe doesn't want to get tossed from office.
BLOCKED

Dragonlady we've been over this many times.....the Pals are the ones that directly target civilians per policy .....not the Israelis....of all people, they know they should not directly target civilians
...like I said, we've been over this before and no one has provided proof of Israeli policy like that ....you people just babble crap ...and don't post crap links of Pals that got killed...they are in the line of fire/combat zone/etc....and you always have lone wolves ....so, don't post any crap

Someone should force her to believe the people who are attacking and killing members of her community are truly good people???
Hmmm...do you take the same position on the Africans attacking and killing community members in St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago and Loon York communities?

Last edited:
the Pals are the ones that directly target civilians per policy
This is not directly targeting civilians by policy?

By the way, forcibly relocating populations to tightly controlled areas surrounded by walls and armed guards sound very reminiscent of certain events that happened to the Jewish People, doesn't it? Yet it seems to be not really giving them pause, now they are the ones with the guns and tanks and planes.

1628949560045.png

This is not directly targeting civilians by policy?

By the way, forcibly relocating populations to tightly controlled areas surrounded by walls and armed guards sound very reminiscent of certain events that happened to the Jewish People, doesn't it? Yet it seems to be not really giving them pause, now they are the ones with the guns and tanks and planes.

View attachment 525506

Jews are Nazis by post #12 ... certainly not a record, but a creditable effort.

She's dangerous and a problem because she didn't get office to HELP people or do the job she ran for.........she got into office for her own personal agenda, vendettas, and to spread hate and malignance. She could very well do the job she was voted in for AND follow her private agenda on her own time, as many other politicians do. But she has NOT done that. She is a waste of taxpayers money and an abomination to this country.

She's dangerous and a problem because she didn't get office to HELP people or do the job she ran for.........she got into office for her own personal agenda, vendettas, and to spread hate and malignance. She could very well do the job she was voted in for AND follow her private agenda on her own time, as many other politicians do. But she has NOT done that. She is a waste of taxpayers money and an abomination to this country.
She’s the bigot

She is a Muslim that hates America, nobody like that should be in our government.

How do you stop all bigotry? Anti-Semitic views? Anti-Muslim views? Anti-everybody and anybody views? All religions seem to be bigoted against other religions. All religions seem to be bigoted against somebody on non-religious grounds as well.

Forum List

Back