shades of a 'handmaidens tale'

no worries, there's always another generation of fresh-faced Americans forever born to be emotionally duped by Rethuglicans.

way to hijack our political system for generations over a non-issue while convincing the world how evil America is, idiots.

ISIS loves you. :uhoh3:

In June 2014, ISIS formally declared the establishment of a "caliphate" - a state governed in accordance with Islamic law, or Sharia, by God's deputy on Earth, or caliph.

What is 'Islamic State'? - BBC News

If pro choice women are so damn smart why can't they remember to take their birth control pills?

it is unbelievable.....simply unbelievable....why are conservatives so pro forced birth?

Oh yawn, why do progressives think women shouldn't be involved in the specifics of their own care????? You really think women can't be trusted to know what happens when they abort? The whole thought of hiding the particulars of abortion from women is disgusting. You think you should be spared from understanding the specifics of your treatment?

I miscarried a baby at six months. The Dr doctor asked me what I wanted to do with him. I thought bAby killers were all about choice...

yet you're constantly maneuvering to withhold choice from women. How does that wash????

maneuvering to withhold choice from women? :rolleyes:

oh the choice to have the likes of you rubbing their nose in it, just like teaching lessons to a dog.

how else would women already know of the medical waste removal...

your ilk are the truly gruesome ones, no shit.

government imposed ultrasound images MUST be shown, all heil. :salute:

Forum List

Back