shades of a 'handmaidens tale'

Talk out of both sides of you mouth much?? It's clear from your posts you don't know what you think--you're all over the place. You can't play both sides of the fence without exposing yourself to be the fool.
No. I was being sarcastic. You are just too dense to recognize that. Go start your dildo, spinster, it's lonely.

It's truly sad when you don't understand sarcasm. Sarcasm is funny, what you posted was pure bitching. If you want to understand dense, look in the mirror. Your dildo is DEAD as is any man you've ever been with. STFU while you're ahead.
Well yes it is true, every man I have ever been with is dead. Your dildo isn't dead. You need new batteries. What did you do, burn the others out in a week! You need to buy in bulk Spinster. They make megapacks for Spinsters whose only boyfriend is Pan E. Sonic.

Everyone you've ever been with is now dead!?! Wow!!! Must have been a whole platoon you've managed to kill off with your bitching, air headedness, and lack of any resemblance of intelligence. What'd they all do, commit suicide? I can strangely understand their plight and have empathy for them. Shit, bitch, damn!!! How about all the engineered pregnancies? You avoided that topic, altogether. Get knocked up much?
Well, cuntmouth, my son is 51. Unlike cumbreath like yourself I have never needed to fuck my way to a livelihood, unlike a rotten crotch like yourself.

Well, aren't you a lovely creature with your trash mouth. That's what low class redneck people usually resort to when boxed into a corner. So, not surprised whatsoever. Very much expected considering the source. When you can't outsmart your opponent, pull out your low life uneducated tactics in a lame and ineffective attempt to vindicate yourself. Saying you've never needed to fuck yourself to a livelihood could mean you hooked some fool into supporting your ass being completely dependent and lazy, or you could be admitting a life of prostitution. Despite your smokescreen, you still have avoided the question about getting knocked up and engineering a pregnancy just to latch onto some guy because you can't get one any other way. If you have a 51 year old son you must be as old as fuck. You must be nearing the end of your lifespan as you've no doubt been rode hard and put away wet. Real nice catch--NOT!!!

In other words, remove sex from a private activity and make it wholly public.

Why do you post such foolishness? You obviously can't write a rebuttal, or add to sensible suggestions worthy of debate, so why post idiot-grams? Are you that desperate for attention?
That was precisely your proposal. All costs associated with contraception and reproduction be publicly funded. That pretty much takes sexual activity out of the realm of privacy and puts it square in public transparency. How about a law requiring sexually active women pay a sex tax to reimburse the taxpayers a portion of what their activities cost?

So you don't want to consider pragmatic solutions to reducing unwanted pregnancy and abortions, is that correct? That's fine, but if you are pro life that seems very odd.
Why do all your pragmatic solutions require someone else to pay?

Free birth control
Free abortions
Free disposal
Free medical care for STDs.

At what point do women take responsibility for their own behavior?

If a girl cannot keep her legs closed tie them together. Maybe that's just the free education she needs.

I suggest you do a bit of homework before you opine on issues which your comments strongly suggest have no knowledgeable base.

I ran my agencies domestic violence unit for over five years, one of the means of exercising power and control by the abuser is to keep his gf/ SO/wife pregnant.

No man or woman is an island, the ideology you hold as dogmatic is false & foolish.

If a member of your family collapsed on the street is it you desire they be left to die, or that society in the shape of an EMT paid for by taxes respond?

Talk out of both sides of you mouth much?? It's clear from your posts you don't know what you think--you're all over the place. You can't play both sides of the fence without exposing yourself to be the fool.
No. I was being sarcastic. You are just too dense to recognize that. Go start your dildo, spinster, it's lonely.

It's truly sad when you don't understand sarcasm. Sarcasm is funny, what you posted was pure bitching. If you want to understand dense, look in the mirror. Your dildo is DEAD as is any man you've ever been with. STFU while you're ahead.
Well yes it is true, every man I have ever been with is dead. Your dildo isn't dead. You need new batteries. What did you do, burn the others out in a week! You need to buy in bulk Spinster. They make megapacks for Spinsters whose only boyfriend is Pan E. Sonic.

Everyone you've ever been with is now dead!?! Wow!!! Must have been a whole platoon you've managed to kill off with your bitching, air headedness, and lack of any resemblance of intelligence. What'd they all do, commit suicide? I can strangely understand their plight and have empathy for them. Shit, bitch, damn!!! How about all the engineered pregnancies? You avoided that topic, altogether. Get knocked up much?
Well, cuntmouth, my son is 51. Unlike cumbreath like yourself I have never needed to fuck my way to a livelihood, unlike a rotten crotch like yourself.
Well now, we have the measure of your kind of intellect.

Isn't it a good thing for a woman to be able to determine the disposition of the life that was inside her rather than waking up in the middle of the night and wondering if her terminated pregnancy is rotting in a dumpster or being eaten by rats or dissected and sold for body parts? Ever notice that the radical abortion fanatics never ever give any consideration to the mental health of the woman who may have been forced by a boyfriend to hire someone to terminate the life inside her? Who benifits most from abortions, aside from the abortion industry itself? The woman or the hip guy who dodges responsibility for his actions? It's all about keeping the killing legal and nobody gives a damn for the woman who has to live with it for the rest of her life.

If this is a private medical decision, why do you give the bill to someone else? That should be just as private.

Why are you lying?

Do you realize that it's been illegal for federal medicaid dollars to pay for an abortion since the 1980s? It's called the Hyde Amendment.

So you're lying when you say that other people are paying for it.

Isn't it a good thing for a woman to be able to determine the disposition of the life that was inside her rather than waking up in the middle of the night and wondering if her terminated pregnancy is rotting in a dumpster or being eaten by rats or dissected and sold for body parts? Ever notice that the radical abortion fanatics never ever give any consideration to the mental health of the woman who may have been forced by a boyfriend to hire someone to terminate the life inside her? Who benifits most from abortions, aside from the abortion industry itself? The woman or the hip guy who dodges responsibility for his actions? It's all about keeping the killing legal and nobody gives a damn for the woman who has to live with it for the rest of her life.

Pulez, why is it always the boyfriend is hiring someone to get rid of the baby and, of course, he's shirking his responsibility? As I see it, he has absolutely nothing to do with it aside from contributing some seed. I haven't heard of a single guy that arranged some back-alley abortion, these days, not even in the 60's. Nor, have I heard about any guy having any control over what some bitch decides to do with THEIR unborn child when she decides she doesn't want to be bothered. I've been associated with a number of women who did make that decision on her own, and each one was "damaged" by their decision. That's life though isn't it? We do ultimately pay the price for whatever choices we make. I continue to stand by what I've said here before. Take responsibility for your own fertility, birth control methods today are pretty fool proof and there are a wide variety to choose from, if you don't want to do that then don't fuck around. If you are so adamant about what happens to your body, then take complete control of it. Ensure, either temporarily or permanently, no unwanted pregnancy occurs. There have been far too many kids that have bore the brunt of being unwanted, do not subject them to your carelessness. Capturing a guy by engineering a pregnancy is no way to get a functional relationship, it's guaranteed dysfunctional. For pity sakes, it's NOT just about you, Princess, it impacts the guy and any resulting kids, for life.

Oh bullshit. Your's is clearly a woe is me pity party. Poor little old me, I have the ultimate burden. How is your dismay about killing a baby any less disturbing for a guy than for a bitch. I fail to see the relevance, because there is none. It's merely a ploy to hold leverage over the poor guy. He's going to pay for what he did to me, yet they refuse to take half of the responsibility for their failure to plan. Both parties have to live with it on their conscience, and maybe through the process they'll learn something in the process, like how to prevent bring an innocent kid into the equation, consideration for the other partner, having compassion, talking it through completely and arriving at a joint decision rather than railroading the guy into a situation he never wanted, not being self-centered, and the list goes on. Bullshit absolutely. Grow the fuck up, and grow a set of balls, both of you, once and for all.

Women were prosecuted for having abortions. Despite claims by abortion opponents that women would not be prosecuted if abortion were banned, women were prosecuted in 2015 for allegedly self-inducing their own abortions. In March, Purvi Patel, a 33-year-old Indiana woman, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on the charge of feticide; prosecutors say she took abortion-inducing drugs ordered on the internet. In December, Tennessee prosecutors charged 31-year-old Anna Yocca with attempted first-degree murder for allegedly using a coat-hanger to self-abort. Meanwhile, public health researchers at the University of Texas found that as many as 100,000 women in Texas have tried to end their pregnancies themselves. That’s a lot of women to prosecute.

The year's biggest battles over abortion rights

now how will they tell miscarriages from abortions...since the medical term for all miscarriages etc is 'abortion'

get ready ladies...the real war on your body is beginning.....this wont stop here....at all....cancer screenings etc will go with the closing of planned parent hood...if that happens.....

Women were prosecuted for having abortions. Despite claims by abortion opponents that women would not be prosecuted if abortion were banned, women were prosecuted in 2015 for allegedly self-inducing their own abortions. In March, Purvi Patel, a 33-year-old Indiana woman, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on the charge of feticide; prosecutors say she took abortion-inducing drugs ordered on the internet. In December, Tennessee prosecutors charged 31-year-old Anna Yocca with attempted first-degree murder for allegedly using a coat-hanger to self-abort. Meanwhile, public health researchers at the University of Texas found that as many as 100,000 women in Texas have tried to end their pregnancies themselves. That’s a lot of women to prosecute.

The year's biggest battles over abortion rights

now how will they tell miscarriages from abortions...since the medical term for all miscarriages etc is 'abortion'

get ready ladies...the real war on your body is beginning.....this wont stop here....at all....cancer screenings etc will go with the closing of planned parent hood...if that happens.....
Get real, indeed. Pregnancy is not a disease, like cancer, to be excised. Feticide is murder. You do believe murder should be illegal, don't you?

Earlier this year, 35-year-old Patel became the first person in the history of the United States to be sent to prison for feticide, which Patel insists was actually a miscarriage and a situation far beyond her control. According to Patel, she had delivered a stillborn fetus after being about 23 weeks pregnant. The premature fetus wasn’t moving, and she tried to resuscitate it but was unsuccessful in her attempts. Patel didn’t want her conservative Hindu parents to discover what had happened, so she disposed of the fetus and sought medical attention because she was bleeding.

Prosecutors in Indiana framed Patel’s incident much differently. They accused her of taking drugs to induce an abortion – despite the fact that there were no drugs found in Patel’s system. A discredited test was also used to claim the fetus was alive at birth. Patel was sentenced to a minimum of 20 years in prison for something she had no control over.

Indiana Stands By Disgusting Decision To Jail Woman For TWENTY YEARS Over Miscarriage

no some people fucking deserve to die...simple as that.....as for the unborn ....even in the bible....its legal or allowed.....

Exodus 21:22-25

Ecclesiastes 6:3-5

Numbers 3:39-40

Genesis 2:7

Numbers 5:27

Earlier this year, 35-year-old Patel became the first person in the history of the United States to be sent to prison for feticide, which Patel insists was actually a miscarriage and a situation far beyond her control. According to Patel, she had delivered a stillborn fetus after being about 23 weeks pregnant. The premature fetus wasn’t moving, and she tried to resuscitate it but was unsuccessful in her attempts. Patel didn’t want her conservative Hindu parents to discover what had happened, so she disposed of the fetus and sought medical attention because she was bleeding.

Prosecutors in Indiana framed Patel’s incident much differently. They accused her of taking drugs to induce an abortion – despite the fact that there were no drugs found in Patel’s system. A discredited test was also used to claim the fetus was alive at birth. Patel was sentenced to a minimum of 20 years in prison for something she had no control over.

Indiana Stands By Disgusting Decision To Jail Woman For TWENTY YEARS Over Miscarriage
She had "no control" when she hid her dead baby's body?

that was a bad move....and she is too old to use parents as an excuse but the lack of drugs in her system seems to support her story.....hiding a body is not the same as murder now is it?

no some people fucking deserve to die...simple as that.....as for the unborn ....even in the bible....its legal or allowed.....

Exodus 21:22-25

Ecclesiastes 6:3-5

Numbers 3:39-40

Genesis 2:7

Numbers 5:27

Interesting. Your women's body rights argument doesn't hold up so you pull out the Old Testament.

i see this as a slippery slope at best.....forcing women back into back alleys and its stupid...women have aborted since they figured out how....and now most abortions for middle class women and upper class women are chemically induced...now abortion is a big business for pharms you think either party is gonna do away with anything the pharms want?

Right, we should let you make the decision for someone else. What emotionally pandering drivel you post to take away responsibility.

i love the ot....dont you? dont you love the bible.....

i get the grace of jesus but that doesnt negate the law of god now does it?

and compost to be fair ...i am a pagan....i will beat you over the head with the bible at every chance i get....you cannot cherry pick the bible....or you should not

that was a bad move....and she is too old to use parents as an excuse but the lack of drugs in her system seems to support her story.....hiding a body is not the same as murder now is it?
No hiding a body is not the same as murder but it does show she was not without control

Forum List

Back