shades of a 'handmaidens tale'

Don't tell me what to do with my body! Just shut up and pay the bill.

Then don't get knocked up!!! Take responsibility for your own fertility!!! Don't fuck men and you won't get pregnant--it's a cause and effect thing. Didn't you learn that, or are you such a defendant queen you don't care??? Being drunk isn't an excuse, Tipsy.

Then don't get knocked up!!! Take responsibility for your own fertility!!! Don't fuck men and you won't get pregnant--it's a cause and effect thing. Didn't you learn that, or are you such a defendant queen you don't care??? Being drunk isn't an excuse, Tipsy.
This is a joke isn't it?

it is unbelievable.....simply unbelievable....why are conservatives so pro forced birth?
Oh yawn, why do progressives think women shouldn't be involved in the specifics of their own care????? You really think women can't be trusted to know what happens when they abort? The whole thought of hiding the particulars of abortion from women is disgusting. You think you should be spared from understanding the specifics of your treatment?

I miscarried a baby at six months. The Dr doctor asked me what I wanted to do with him. I thought bAby killers were all about choice...yet you're constantly maneuvering to withhold choice from women. How does that wash????

In other words, remove sex from a private activity and make it wholly public.

Why do you post such foolishness? You obviously can't write a rebuttal, or add to sensible suggestions worthy of debate, so why post idiot-grams? Are you that desperate for attention?
That was precisely your proposal. All costs associated with contraception and reproduction be publicly funded. That pretty much takes sexual activity out of the realm of privacy and puts it square in public transparency. How about a law requiring sexually active women pay a sex tax to reimburse the taxpayers a portion of what their activities cost?

it is unbelievable.....simply unbelievable....why are conservatives so pro forced birth?
Oh yawn, why do progressives think women shouldn't be involved in the specifics of their own care????? You really think women can't be trusted to know what happens when they abort? The whole thought of hiding the particulars of abortion from women is disgusting. You think you should be spared from understanding the specifics of your treatment?

I miscarried a baby at six months. The Dr doctor asked me what I wanted to do with him. I thought bAby killers were all about choice...yet you're constantly maneuvering to withhold choice from women. How does that wash????
Not just abortion! These fools want their entire sex lives subsidized. Next these whores will want tax subsidized clean panties.

This is a joke isn't it?

Nope!!!!
Oh, so you ordinarily don't pay attention. Fair enough.

Why do you post such foolishness? You obviously can't write a rebuttal, or add to sensible suggestions worthy of debate, so why post idiot-grams? Are you that desperate for attention?
That was precisely your proposal. All costs associated with contraception and reproduction be publicly funded. That pretty much takes sexual activity out of the realm of privacy and puts it square in public transparency. How about a law requiring sexually active women pay a sex tax to reimburse the taxpayers a portion of what their activities cost?

Talk out of both sides of you mouth much?? It's clear from your posts you don't know what you think--you're all over the place. You can't play both sides of the fence without exposing yourself to be the fool.

This is a joke isn't it?

Nope!!!!
Oh, so you ordinarily don't pay attention. Fair enough.

Wow!! I've met some real idiots, but you are at the top. I pay real close attention, that's why you have no comeback.

Talk out of both sides of you mouth much?? It's clear from your posts you don't know what you think--you're all over the place. You can't play both sides of the fence without exposing yourself to be the fool.
No. I was being sarcastic. You are just too dense to recognize that. Go start your dildo, spinster, it's lonely.

Instead of bitching you should be thanking the doc for his kindness in asking how you wanted the baby taken care of via burial or whatever. He gave you a choice/option. Do you not see that? Obviously not!

So the FDA banned, even with parent consent, minors from using tanning machines, but 12 year olds can get abortions without parent notification, let alone consent. THATS LIBERAL LOGIC for you. Oh and what happened to keep your laws off my body?

Limp wristed liberalism.

No. I was being sarcastic. You are just too dense to recognize that. Go start your dildo, spinster, it's lonely.

It's truly sad when you don't understand sarcasm. Sarcasm is funny, what you posted was pure bitching. If you want to understand dense, look in the mirror. Your dildo is DEAD as is any man you've ever been with. STFU while you're ahead.

So you don't want to consider pragmatic solutions to reducing unwanted pregnancy and abortions, is that correct? That's fine, but if you are pro life that seems very odd.

Instead of bitching you should be thanking the doc for his kindness in asking how you wanted the baby taken care of via burial or whatever. He gave you a choice/option. Do you not see that? Obviously not!
You dumbass, my point is that there's nothing wrong with allowing a woman to be an active participant. That includes disposal of her baby.

It's truly sad when you don't understand sarcasm. Sarcasm is funny, what you posted was pure bitching. If you want to understand dense, look in the mirror. Your dildo is DEAD as is any man you've ever been with. STFU while you're ahead.
Well yes it is true, every man I have ever been with is dead. Your dildo isn't dead. You need new batteries. What did you do, burn the others out in a week! You need to buy in bulk Spinster. They make megapacks for Spinsters whose only boyfriend is Pan E. Sonic.

So you don't want to consider pragmatic solutions to reducing unwanted pregnancy and abortions, is that correct? That's fine, but if you are pro life that seems very odd.
Why do all your pragmatic solutions require someone else to pay?

Free birth control
Free abortions
Free disposal
Free medical care for STDs.

At what point do women take responsibility for their own behavior?

If a girl cannot keep her legs closed tie them together. Maybe that's just the free education she needs.

Well yes it is true, every man I have ever been with is dead. Your dildo isn't dead. You need new batteries. What did you do, burn the others out in a week! You need to buy in bulk Spinster. They make megapacks for Spinsters whose only boyfriend is Pan E. Sonic.

Everyone you've ever been with is now dead!?! Wow!!! Must have been a whole platoon you've managed to kill off with your bitching, air headedness, and lack of any resemblance of intelligence. What'd they all do, commit suicide? I can strangely understand their plight and have empathy for them. Shit, bitch, damn!!! How about all the engineered pregnancies? You avoided that topic, altogether. Get knocked up much?

Everyone you've ever been with is now dead!?! Wow!!! Must have been a whole platoon you've managed to kill off with your bitching, air headedness, and lack of any resemblance of intelligence. What'd they all do, commit suicide? I can strangely understand their plight and have empathy for them. Shit, bitch, damn!!! How about all the engineered pregnancies? You avoided that topic, altogether. Get knocked up much?
Well, cuntmouth, my son is 51. Unlike cumbreath like yourself I have never needed to fuck my way to a livelihood, unlike a rotten crotch like yourself.

Forum List

Back