Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
You don't understand if it is a Republican or they are nominated by a Republican then they are always to be believed. If it is a democrat or nominated by a democrat then they get a pass and are even accused of wanting to be raped. Just look at Slick Willy.
Hillary was getting ready to launch a campaign to paint her has a mentally unbalanced slut until the blue dress came to light.

I don't like Joe Biden, and I have no intention of voting for him.

But this "#metoo" bullshit's gotta' stop.

If they didn't bring it up when allegedly happened, there's no reason to believe them.

Biden will get crushed in the election by virtue of his own failings. He doesn't need nonsense like this to ensure his defeat...
Let it stop when a Republican is in the crosshairs. You TDS douchebags only want things like this to stop when your guy is wriggling on the hook.

Women’s charges have validity only if they are against conservative SC judges or the President And the women need to be very forgetful about specifics.
Detailed charges from multiple sources with cooboration are not permitted to be used against Democrats
Lib101

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Stop stealing my line.
You dumbshits cant meme and you cant come up with your own material.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Except democrats, including Joe, are the ones who demand we must believe ALL women.

Right up until it's not politically expedient anyway....

If they didn't bring it up when allegedly happened, there's no reason to believe them.

Biden will get crushed in the election by virtue of his own failings. He doesn't need nonsense like this to ensure his defeat...
Crushed? Not according to Fox News ...

Maybe you haven't been paying attention.
FUX has gone the way of Sludge.

Let it stop when a Republican is in the crosshairs. You TDS douchebags only want things like this to stop when your guy is wriggling on the hook.

"TDS douchebag"?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

I'm a Trump voter. I voted for him in 2016 and I have every intention of voting for him in November. I had this same attitude when it was Kavanaugh "wriggling on the hook".

Don't go through life pretending that you're not the dumbest fucker in the room. You'll fail because, when people read your comments towards me, they'll be able to reach no other conclusion about you.

What a stupid little fuck you are...

Crushed? Not according to Fox News ...

I remember when this reality television guy was supposed to get shit-hammered by a would-be felonious ex-first lady.

I don't pay attention to polls...

Actually, this is great news for the Dimocrat party.
This gives them the perfect excuse they needed in order to force Biden out, and replace him with Cuomo, Newsome, or even Bernie.

This is NOT good news for Trump.

Turns out there was no basis for the child, but sure sounds cool.

Man, Biden is such a freak-show. He even claws people on camera, what is that? Challenging the elderly & obese to push-ups, really?
BULLSHIT.

Cripes.

So you are just going to stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and say nyah nyah nyah unless the phony shit accusations against Trump you people dream about are... what? I suppose nothing would satisfy but a fake trial and him imprisoned, right.

Not going to happen. Just like the bullshit he was accused of never happened.
BULLSHIT.

Except democrats, including Joe, are the ones who demand we must believe ALL women.
The hypocrisy is mind bogglingly deep here.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
You're asking way too much there, LOL.
I am.aware.

Just look at the responses i've gotten so far.

Cripes.

So you are just going to stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and say nyah nyah nyah unless the phony shit accusations against Trump you people dream about are... what? I suppose nothing would satisfy but a fake trial and him imprisoned, right.

BULLSHIT.
Yes, your post was bullshit. No need to remind us. Too bad none of those things you accuse Trump of ever happened. That case involving the “child” was thrown out of court in both California AND New York for a little something called (wait for it......) lack of evidence. ANY evidence. The location of this alleged assault? Turned out to be a vacant lot. Oops.

I believe everyone of them ....whoever they are
XSO6uaDQ.png

Stop stealing my line.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

It's my line. Always has been. I've never even seen you post it. For that matter when I showed up here a while back all these morons tried to tell me "stupider" wasn't a word, which they wouldn't have if you had been using it.

So stop lying. Is your life really that pathetic?

Cripes.

BULLSHIT.
Yes, your post was bullshit. No need to remind us. Too bad none of those things you accuse Trump of ever happened. That case involving the “child” was thrown out of court in both California AND New York for a little something called (wait for it......) lack of evidence. ANY evidence. The location of this alleged assault? Turned out to be a vacant lot. Oops.
Bullshit.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
You're asking way too much there, LOL.
I am.aware.

Just look at the responses i've gotten so far.
It's comedy gold. It really is.

Stop stealing my line.

It's my line. Always has been. I've never even seen you post it. For that matter when I showed up here a while back all these morons tried to tell me "stupider" wasn't a word, which they wouldn't have if you had been using it.

Shut the fuck up ya simpleton.
I used it and you started just after.

Stop stealing my line.

Shut the fuck up ya simpleton.
I used it and you started just after.
You're a liar.

Forum List

Back