Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

Are they related to the ones that accused Trump?

I dunno if he's guilty or not. I know the democrats have made it much harder for true victims to get justice for themselves.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Cripes.

So you are just going to stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and say nyah nyah nyah unless the phony shit accusations against Trump you people dream about are... what? I suppose nothing would satisfy but a fake trial and him imprisoned, right.

Not going to happen. Just like the bullshit he was accused of never happened.

Um...........at this point, nobody takes these women seriously and that's not just for Biden that is for anyone.

Dems really fucked that one up right? The Kavanaugh BS was the tip of the iceberg and go figure, PROGS supported Dems for congress.

Meanwhile Clinton's friends are known sex predators, coincidence?

Yep, and by the time that Kavanaugh became an issue it was over.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Except democrats, including Joe, are the ones who demand we must believe ALL women.

Joe Biden isn't going to make it to the big race. the DNC is just letting hold the spot until they pick someone else. it is cosmic justice that Scranton Jose will have to deal with this like Teump did. And like justice cavanaugh did. I don't like it though be it Trump or Biden. If these woman are found to be lying they need to be prosecuted. If that's not possible then they need to be publicly disgraced.

Mmm, so, Believe Women, that was always bullshit?

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
You're asking way too much there, LOL.

Cripes.

So you are just going to stick your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and say nyah nyah nyah unless the phony shit accusations against Trump you people dream about are... what? I suppose nothing would satisfy but a fake trial and him imprisoned, right.

Not going to happen. Just like the bullshit he was accused of never happened.
If Biden had the Corona Virus he'e be patient zero. He would bring new meaning to "Go forward and multiply"!

Byberry? LOL.

About
Byberry news website was started by Frank Bojazi in 2020. This site focuses primarily on news and politics.
Frank owns and operates the site, which receives no funding and generates revenue from display advertising.

BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe him and Harvey will be roomies at the institution he's in for a while. Hahaha!

Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Seven Women Have Come Forward With Accusations Against Joe Biden
That's Biblical. Straight out some backwoods Bible camp.

Byberry? LOL.

About
Byberry news website was started by Frank Bojazi in 2020. This site focuses primarily on news and politics.
Frank owns and operates the site, which receives no funding and generates revenue from display advertising.

So? The claims he makes are easy enough to verify. You're employing the same old Dim trick of attacking the source.

Are they related to the ones that accused Trump?

I dunno if he's guilty or not. I know the democrats have made it much harder for true victims to get justice for themselves.

Bingo, PROGS destroy everything they touch. I can't think of an exception.

This is great news for Biden!
It almost makes him even with Trump in terms of infidelity and prostitute soliciting.
:)

Byberry? LOL.

About

So? The claims he makes are easy enough to verify. You're employing the same old Dim trick of attacking the source.
You're a stupid, willingly gullible douchebag.

I don't like Joe Biden, and I have no intention of voting for him.

But this "#metoo" bullshit's gotta' stop.

If they didn't bring it up when allegedly happened, there's no reason to believe them.

Biden will get crushed in the election by virtue of his own failings. He doesn't need nonsense like this to ensure his defeat...

You don't understand if it is a Republican or they are nominated by a Republican then they are always to be believed. If it is a democrat or nominated by a democrat then they get a pass and are even accused of wanting to be raped. Just look at Slick Willy.

If they didn't bring it up when allegedly happened, there's no reason to believe them.

Biden will get crushed in the election by virtue of his own failings. He doesn't need nonsense like this to ensure his defeat...
Crushed? Not according to Fox News ...

We passed that point a very long time ago.

Byberry? LOL.

About

You're a stupid, willingly gullible douchebag.
Well, that certainly proves your point!

New Topics

Forum List

Back