Chicago weekend shootings: 4 dead, 12 wounded

The native population in Alaska tends toward alcoholism and crime....with police forces too thin to help
Part of that is 80% rate alcoholism among the adults in some of the towns out in bush. Saw some things when we worked with the Scouts that I wished I had not.

Please stay in your Midwestern rural dump. And for that matter, stay out of any major metro city in the US. Whites there hate your stupid white ass, traitor.
~~~~~~
Sorry, I'm from Brooklyn to be precise, I lived in Williamsburg. I'm more streetwise than you'll ever be. We're also a blended family so go peddle racist your papers somewhere else.

The vast majority of guns used by the Chicago drug gangs are illegal. The local authorities don't lift a finger to stop it. Nor do they give a rat's ass about the weekly death toll in their city. It's only been going on for freaking DECADES. Black Lives Matter!!! Yeah right.
Cleaning up our cities. Good job.

People should be donating carloads of ammunition to this great cause.

You want to defund the police? Want to elect totally incompetent black politicians? Then go for it. You're getting exactly what you wish for.

Enjoy...

Cleaning up our cities. Good job.

People should be donating carloads of ammunition to this great cause.

You want to defund the police? Want to elect totally incompetent black politicians? Then go for it. You're getting exactly what you wish for.

Enjoy...
The new Chicago Mayor is going with a new "Holistic" approach to policing. I can't wait to see what that looks like.

The new Chicago Mayor is going with a new "Holistic" approach to policing. I can't wait to see what that looks like.
Another incompetent takes office.

From what I've read and heard, this fool is even more racist and stupid than Lori Lightfoot. Is that even possible? Lol...

Belle Glade Florida ? NOLA ?? Memphis ??? Orlando ???? ATL ????? Austin ??????
~~~~~~~
This footage is included in a sort of "mix tape" of social media posts floating purporting to be from the "larhe group" incident in the Loop on Saturday night.
The woman is being attacked in the doorway of 129 North Wabash. #Chicago

**********​

Forum List

Back