Senators Furious After Learning Biden Admin Is Paying a Massive Daily Fee to NOT Build Border Wall

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
The adults are totally back in charge. Nearly $50 million a year squandered on storing materials that would be used to create jobs and secure our border, are instead languishing while our tax payers fund the inertia.

What a total disgrace this administration is.

The first rebuttal from Leftists would be: $50 million is nothing!

Yeah, after all - these are the drooling imbeciles who think the subsidies spigot to Zelensky should be perpetually overflowing while fentanyl, rapists and gang members relentlessly pour over the border like a swarm of locusts.

Here's an idea: Maybe take care of our country first?

As if.

They've made it abundantly clear they hate this country, and every action they exercise conveys this over and over again.

Makes ya sick.

And of course, it wasn't so long ago that Chucky Schumer and his brethren were pro border security:

And remember this one?:

Sahil Kapur, the national correspondent for Bloomberg News, reminds us that then-Senator Barack Obama in 2006 once wrote that he felt “resentment” towards Mexican flag-waving illegal immigrant supporters.

“When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations,” he wrote in his book, The Audacity of Hope, “I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment.”

Hey now, mister. We’ve been told for the last two years that ‘patriotic resentment’ towards illegal immigrants is nationalist and racist. How can this be?

Obama goes on to say something even more ‘racist’ – that he finds it super annoying to have to speak to somebody who doesn’t speak English. GASPS!

“When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration,” Obama opined.

No shame.

Last edited:
Especially since we pass a new infrastructure bill and pay for infrastructure with every democrat administration that comes along... maybe one day they will use the money for roads and bridges instead of propping up the unions....
the Xiden's needed some cash.

The Xiden's are the new Murdaugh's you know, ignore all the money laundering like a law firm did.

The adults are totally back in charge. Nearly $50 million a year squandered on storing materials that would be used to create jobs and secure our border, are instead languishing while our tax payers fund the inertia.

Yeah, after all - these are the drooling imbeciles who think the subsidies spigot to Zelensky should be perpetually overflowing while fentanyl, rapists and gang members relentlessly pour over the border like a swarm of locusts.

As if.

They've made it abundantly clear they hate this country, and every action they exercise conveys this over and over again.

Makes ya sick.

And of course, it wasn't so long ago that Chucky Schumer and his brethren were pro border security:

And remember this one?:

Sahil Kapur, the national correspondent for Bloomberg News, reminds us that then-Senator Barack Obama in 2006 once wrote that he felt “resentment” towards Mexican flag-waving illegal immigrant supporters.

“When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations,” he wrote in his book, The Audacity of Hope, “I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment.”

Hey now, mister. We’ve been told for the last two years that ‘patriotic resentment’ towards illegal immigrants is nationalist and racist. How can this be?

Obama goes on to say something even more ‘racist’ – that he finds it super annoying to have to speak to somebody who doesn’t speak English. GASPS!

“When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration,” Obama opined.

No shame.

When the Republicans get back in power, then they should FORCE every registered Democrat Voter to eat one of the fentanyl pills. That would have the Democrat elites closing the border real fast.

As if.

Makes ya sick.

And remember this one?:

No shame.

Please remind those asswipes how the Republican Party led by McConnell in the Senate refused to fund Trump's vanity wall.

Thanks!

Biden has wasted so much money one would think he is doing it on purpose... I wonder... if an illegal alien on the no fly list blew up a building and killed a few thousand Americans and we could prove he came in through Biden's open border would Joe get impeached?.....

They would somehow try to blame Trump like all his other disasters.

It didn't need congressional authorization. The money came from our defense funds to stop the invasion of intruders.
Student loan forgiveness comes from congressional authorization to change loan terms but you won’t let him do that.

Biden is just following the constitution.

Please remind those asswipes how the Republican Party led by McConnell in the Senate refused to fund Trump's vanity wall.

Thanks!

We already know he's a globalist cuck, and so are you.

I'm sorry your brain is so simplistic that it can't even overcome political party labels.

For the folks that preach so much about "NON-BINARY!", you sure see the world in black and white.

Congrats.

We already know he's a globalist cuck, and so are you.

I'm sorry your brain is so simplistic that it can't even overcome political party labels.

For the folks that preach so much about "NON-BINARY!", you sure see the world in black and white.

Congrats.

I love to when you ass clowns use that stupid Q-anon talk. Cuks, indeed.

Student loan forgiveness comes from congressional authorization to change loan terms but you won’t let him do that.

Biden is just following the constitution.

No because the HEROs act was passed by GW to assist students who joined our military to fight the terrorists after 911. It clearly states it's only to be used in war or national emergency which is clearly not the case here. We are not at war and there is no national emergency.

Forum List

Back