Mexican President Praises Biden for Not Building Border Wall Even When ‘Conservatives Don’t Like It’

Why don't these gringo slackers take some of the 10.5 million jobs currently open?
My nearest McDonald's is 100% Hispanic no English speaking people work there but the manager....
There are lots of job openings in the service industry... the pay is low and so are the benefits... you know what a great job for a young person would be?... working in the fields or on a ranch... outdoor fresh air decent pay and even medical coverage... try getting hired if you can't speak Spanish... good luck....

My nearest McDonald's is 100% Hispanic no English speaking people work there but the manager....
There are lots of job openings in the service industry... the pay is low and so are the benefits... you know what a great job for a young person would be?... working in the fields or on a ranch... outdoor fresh air decent pay and even medical coverage... try getting hired if you can't speak Spanish... good luck....
You need to sit down and parse that garbage for sense.

He wasn't doing shit, but giving idiots like you lip service. Pretty much what he is doing now.
Then how do you explain the reduced number of illegals trying to cross the border while Trump was president?... and how do you explain all of the miles of new border wall and all of the repaired areas of old fence?..... just because you repeat what you are fed by the leftist media doesn't make it any more true....

That's because Mexican aristocracy is happy to dump their tired and their poor on some other country, so they can skim national funds instead of fixing the problems. In OUR country our elite ones are happy to take them in because it's the closest thing that they can get to slave labor....plus all those votes.

Then how do you explain the reduced number of illegals trying to cross the border while Trump was president?...
Most of the so called crisis at the border were created by Trump. Funny how there was always a surge at the border when his ass was caught doing something crooked.
and how do you explain all of the miles of new border wall and all of the repaired areas of old fence?.....
Money was already allocated to do those repairs and new wall before Trump took office.
just because you repeat what you are fed by the leftist media doesn't make it any more true....
Take your own advice and stop listening to Trump, Hannity, Carlson, etc.

He wasn't doing shit, but giving idiots like you lip service. Pretty much what he is doing now.
He got 400 miles done, but the pedophile Biden you support killed anymore construction on the wall his second day in office. So the leader of Mexico applauds you for supporting his criminals, that he let go in your hood.. keep bitching about Republicans!

Most of the so called crisis at the border were created by Trump. Funny how there was always a surge at the border when his ass was caught doing something crooked.

Money was already allocated to do those repairs and new wall before Trump took office.

Take your own advice and stop listening to Trump, Hannity, Carlson, etc.
I'm sorry dude but that is just not the case...
Trump was a good president and all of the stuff from the anti Trump left can be shown to be false....
I get it... if all I watched were the leftist MSM I might think as you do too.... expand your information gathering world....

He got 400 miles done, but the pedophile Biden you support killed anymore construction on the wall his second day in office. So the leader of Mexico applauds you for supporting his criminals, that he let go in your hood.. keep bitching about Republicans!
I thought Mexico was going to pay for it. 400 miles that was allocated to be done before he took office.

I'm sorry dude but that is just not the case...
Trump was a good president and all of the stuff from the anti Trump left can be shown to be false....
I get it... if all I watched were the leftist MSM I might think as you do too.... expand your information gathering world....
Trump was a POS and the worse president since Woodrow Wilson. Only Trump Humpers thought this clown was a good president.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it. 400 miles that was allocated to be done before he took office.
Under Trump, 400,000 illegals crossed our border a year. Biden’s two years over 5 million. Trump had Mexico holding illegals, now with Biden. We have the president of Mexico praising Biden on his open border.

Why didn't your Orange God build the wall he promised you were going to get.
Joe Biden has the gall to blame the border crisis on Republicans because they haven't "fixed" immigration! Gee, Joe...you were Vice President when the Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the Oval Office and you guys did ZERO to address immigration law! Care to explain why you didn't? Democrats are flooding the nation with illegals for one reason and one reason alone! They think that those illegals will vote for them if they give them freebies.

Joe Biden has the gall to blame the border crisis on Republicans because they haven't "fixed" immigration! Gee, Joe...you were Vice President when the Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the Oval Office and you guys did ZERO to address immigration law! Care to explain why you didn't? Democrats are flooding the nation with illegals for one reason and one reason alone! They think that those illegals will vote for them if they give them freebies.

None of them has done anything to fix it.

Forum List

Back