Senators Furious After Learning Biden Admin Is Paying a Massive Daily Fee to NOT Build Border Wall

No because the HEROs act was passed by GW to assist students who joined our military to fight the terrorists after 911. It clearly states it's only to be used in war or national emergency which is clearly not the case here. We are not at war and there is no national emergency.

I love you Ray.

But I fuckin hate Dubya.

The groomers use "chick math"..... cuz they're mostly faggoted and have the intellect of a giggling 5th grader... hell, Plugs liked 3rd grade so much he took it twice.... not a joke.

$50M is a rounding error to these child molesters... you can't get their attention for anything less than "$500 dick-zillion"....

karine ape 4.png

The adults are totally back in charge. Nearly $50 million a year squandered on storing materials that would be used to create jobs and secure our border, are instead languishing while our tax payers fund the inertia.

What a total disgrace this administration is.

The first rebuttal from Leftists would be: $50 million is nothing!

Yeah, after all - these are the drooling imbeciles who think the subsidies spigot to Zelensky should be perpetually overflowing while fentanyl, rapists and gang members relentlessly pour over the border like a swarm of locusts.

Here's an idea: Maybe take care of our country first?

As if.

They've made it abundantly clear they hate this country, and every action they exercise conveys this over and over again.

Makes ya sick.

And of course, it wasn't so long ago that Chucky Schumer and his brethren were pro border security:

And remember this one?:

Sahil Kapur, the national correspondent for Bloomberg News, reminds us that then-Senator Barack Obama in 2006 once wrote that he felt “resentment” towards Mexican flag-waving illegal immigrant supporters.

“When I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations,” he wrote in his book, The Audacity of Hope, “I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment.”

Hey now, mister. We’ve been told for the last two years that ‘patriotic resentment’ towards illegal immigrants is nationalist and racist. How can this be?

Obama goes on to say something even more ‘racist’ – that he finds it super annoying to have to speak to somebody who doesn’t speak English. GASPS!

“When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration,” Obama opined.

No shame.

Senators Furious After Learning Biden Admin Is Paying a Massive Daily Fee to NOT Build Border Wall​

:abgg2q.jpg:
ALL these years....and you still can tell fake fury when you see it. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back