Senator Biden blocked the first Black Woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court

Thread sumary:

Republicans are being as deliberately dishonest. And no one is surprised.

First, Brown was never nominated to the SC, or being considered for the SC. Her thing was about a DC Circuit Court nomination.

All the Republicans here were clueless about about that. I cazn't say they're lying, because they're all literally too stupid to lie. They were given some propaganda to repeat, and like the obedient cult zombies they are, none of them considered checking it. Conservatives aren't supposed to think, they're supposed to blindly obey, and they do.

Second, Joe Biden never said being a black woman was the only qualification, as they're implying. That's the basis of their hypocrisy argument, and it's a big steaming pile. The threat of filibuster was issued because she was so hostile to civil rights, and she was a wild-eyed extremist judicial activist who thought the Constitution was whatever she wanted it to be. Blocking her was protecting minorities.

So, do any of you Republicans regret pushing this big lie, or, as usual, do you only regret getting busted for it?

(You don't have to answer. We already know Republicans never feel regret in any form about lying.)

23172825_1705135209517386_6488093948279765203_n.jpg

Thread sumary:

Republicans are being as deliberately dishonest. And no one is surprised.

First, Brown was never nominated to the SC, or being considered for the SC. Her thing was about a DC Circuit Court nomination.

All the Republicans here were clueless about about that. I cazn't say they're lying, because they're all literally too stupid to lie. They were given some propaganda to repeat, and like the obedient cult zombies they are, none of them considered checking it. Conservatives aren't supposed to think, they're supposed to blindly obey, and they do.

Second, Joe Biden never said being a black woman was the only qualification, as they're implying. That's the basis of their hypocrisy argument, and it's a big steaming pile. The threat of filibuster was issued because she was so hostile to civil rights, and she was a wild-eyed extremist judicial activist who thought the Constitution was whatever she wanted it to be. Blocking her was protecting minorities.

So, do any of you Republicans regret pushing this big lie, or, as usual, do you only regret getting busted for it?

(You don't have to answer. We already know Republicans never feel regret in any form about lying.)
542333-3c5212a30798f488db5450c9c67a1cf0.jpg

You are stuck at 13.......

You are stuck at 13.......
You could have responded to my actual post, instead of just weeping out random insults.

Oh wait, you couldn't. That's kind of the point. You can't respond to any argument from any liberal. You're conservative, so you're completely helpless if you get taken off of your propaganda script.

I can tell, from your butthurt, that you've been pushing the BigLie about Brown. You wouldn't be so triggered if that wasn't the case. You weren't pushing it here, but you were clearly pushing it somewhere, and now the cognitive dissonance is hurting you.

Last edited:
lol.

You did not even watch the clip did you.

Nobody says Biden didn't threaten a filibuster.

So are you saying I did because you're a piss-gargling cult imbecile, or because you're a deliberate liar destined to burn in Hell for so devoutly serving the Lord of Lies?

It's possible that both cases apply, of course.

I do get it. All the other fascists here are lying for the glory of fascism. Being a particularly gutless fascist buttlicker yourself, you feel compelled to lie along.

Last edited:
You voted for Biden. You should probably hush.
So dave, do you support the outright lies this thread was based on?

Of course you do. Why am I asking? You wouldn't be running interference like this for the fascist liars if you didn't support them and their agenda.

So dave, do you support the outright lies this thread was based on?

Of course you do. Why am I asking? You wouldn't be running interference like this for the fascist liars if you didn't support them and their agenda.
If you know the answers to the questions you ask me, don't bother asking them, you preening dolt.

Nobody says Biden didn't threaten a filibuster.

So are you saying I did because you're a piss-gargling cult imbecile, or because you're a deliberate liar destined to burn in Hell for so devoutly serving the Lord of Lies?

It's possible that both cases apply, of course.

I do get it. All the other fascists here are lying for the glory of fascism. Being a particularly gutless fascist buttlicker yourself, you feel compelled to lie along.
Nope, just pointing out that you have to lie and pretend that what is captured on video really is not real.

Then move the goalposts when called out.

And then resort to name calling.

And you think anyone would take you seriously lol. How asinine.

"Conservative activist" = someone who had read and bases legal decisions on the Constitution
the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights opposed Janice Rogers Brown’s nomination “based on her record on the California Supreme Court where she exhibited ‘a strong, persistent, and disturbing hostility toward affirmative action, civil rights, the rights of individuals with disabilities, workers’ rights, and the fairness of the criminal justice system.’”

Democrats rightly blocked Brown’s confirmation because they saw her, the Associated Press reported in 2005, “as a ‘conservative judicial activist who ignores the law in favor of her own political views.’”

We’ve seen the destructive effects of activist judges play out over the past few years with the decisions being handed down by Donald Trump appointees. Thiessen once again ignores inconvenient facts in order to make a flimsy attack on Democrats. His act is getting old.

Nope, just pointing out that you have to lie and pretend that what is captured on video really is not real.
No, I clearly didn't. You. Are. Lying.

If you're going to lie for the glory of fascism, don't be so stupid about it. All your fellow cult liars are really embarrassed by how badly you suck at lying. You Republicans are supposed to be better at lying, given all the practice you put in.

You could have responded to my actual post, instead of just weeping out random insults.

Oh wait, you couldn't. That's kind of the point. You can't respond to any argument from any liberal. You're conservative, so you're completely helpless if you get taken off of your propaganda script.

I can tell, from your butthurt, that you've been pushing the BigLie about Brown. You wouldn't be so triggered if that wasn't the case. You weren't pushing it here, but you were clearly pushing it somewhere, and now the cognitive dissonance is hurting you.

_____Show me you War Face.jpg

Forum List

Back