Senate Democrats May Be Further Harming Their November Election Chances With Supreme Court Nominee

Being picked as an affirmative action candidate is hardly merit! Pretty shocking, picking someone for the high court just because she's black and female. Same with the VP, and look how badly that is working out. Supposed victim status is NOT a good reason to choose someone for high office.
Tell me why you support her for the Supreme Court when she can't even define what a woman is.

Why just throw out gratuitous insults like that which make no sense at all? And for which you have no evidence, nothing? Darn.
Thanks. Leftists just toss out insults when people refuse to submit at the alter of liberalism, which means we must choose people for critical positions based on race - they have to b Blaxk.

Tell me why you support her for the Supreme Court when she can't even define what a woman is.
Why do you say I support her for the Supreme Court? I've been writing in opposition to this candidate all afternoon.

Judge Jackson is going to be seated on the SC. The votes are there regardless of what happens during these hearings. It’s a numbers game. The GOP had the votes for Goroush,Kavanaugh,and Barrett. The Democratic Party has the votes for Brown.

The GOP will gain seats and/or majorities in 2022, regardless of who President Biden nominated to the court.

Hardly. Being picked to fill a judgeship doesn’t mean she’s more accomplished if she got those jobs because of racist policies.

She’s only being considered for the SCOTUS because Biden said he wanted a black woman. THAT is what’s racist.
It's not "racist" because racism requires a bias against a certain group.

Biden did identify "black" and "woman" as two "checks on his list." But there was also ideology. There were plenty of black women judges qualified. YOUR GRIPE is that Biden used race and gender as qualifications in addition to demonstrated competence and judicial philosophy.

That's certainly your view and you're entitled, but the fact is goper potuses have done the same, apparently without any "gripe" from you.

No, she was picked precisely for being black and female: the prez WAS open about that!!! It's not like he didn't tell you and everyone else what he was up to.
So a black woman can never be qualified then? Isn’t that what you’re really saying?

Thanks. Leftists just toss out insults when people refuse to submit at the alter of liberalism, which means we choose people for critical positions based on race.
It is very strange. Someone just said I support this person for USSC even though she can't define woman ---- I suppose he didn't read any post I made, or anyone else made. He's just eager to hate on women, maybe. The IQ level of this discussion is sinking fast the more male leftists or misogynist males get into it.

Judge Jackson is going to be seated on the SC. The votes are there regardless of what happens during these hearings. It’s a numbers game. The GOP had the votes for Goroush,Kavanaugh,and Barrett. The Democratic Party has the votes for Brown.

The GOP will gain seats and/or majorities in 2022, regardless of who President Biden nominated to the court.
You are right, of course. It's why I am not getting upset, especially: I know a Doom when I see it.

It's not "racist" because racism requires a bias against a certain group.

Biden did identify "black" and "woman" as two "checks on his list." But there was also ideology. There were plenty of black women judges qualified. YOUR GRIPE is that Biden used race and gender as qualifications in addition to demonstrated competence and judicial philosophy.

That's certainly your view and you're entitled, but the fact is goper potuses have done the same, apparently without any "gripe" from you.
Then it IS racist! Biden’s refusal to even consider ANY white person doe this job is a bias. It’s just that you’re OK with bias when it goes against whites.

It is very strange. Someone just said I support this person for USSC even though she can't define woman ---- I suppose he didn't read any post I made, or anyone else made. He's just eager to hate on women, maybe. The IQ level of this discussion is sinking fast the more male leftists or misogynist males get into it.
she said she could not define it in the context of trans people in sports. At least get the facts straight. And she can't because she cannot say how she would rule in any hypothetical case. All nominees refuse that.

It saw that. I think he just got mixed up and responded to the wrong post.

It IS infuriating when these leftists screech RAAAACIST! simply because we think it’s wrong to pick someone because she’s black and eliminate from consideration any whites who may very well be more qualified. Maybe he just got fed up and responded to the wrong person.

So a black woman can never be qualified then? Isn’t that what you’re really saying?
No black woman can be believed to be qualified when she is working within a purely affirmative action preferences system like this, which was explicitly announced by the president as being a racial and gender preference. No ANYONE for ANYTHING can be assumed to be qualified within an added-points racial preference system. That's the fundamental problem with affirmative action: they won't be qualified and everyone knows it.

she said she could not define it in the context of trans people in sports. At least get the facts straight. And she can't because she cannot say how she would rule in any hypothetical case. All nominees refuse that.
Wrong. She was simply asked to define what a woman is, and she said she can't because she isn't a biologist. Can you define what a woman is? I can.

Oh, G-s….now it’s that racist from Hawaii. Remember how disgusting she was to Kavanaugh? She was fine beating up on a white man, but now there’s a black woman in front of her, so she’ll be respectful.

And what is with this auto thing capitalizing black? It doesn’t happen with white. Are we supposed to be applying an honorific of some type to black people, and not white people? Either capitalize them both, or neither. Jeez.

Wrong. She was simply asked to define what a woman is, and she said she can't because she isn't a biologist. Can you define what a woman is? I can.
Maybe she shouldn't try ----- this is the kind of case she will be likely to hear if she is confirmed. Which is why the question was asked, of course, but the candidates usually avoid those.

That's because they have to play dumb. Democrats are experts at it.

Forum List

Back