Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

Things about to get real?
Disband the FBI, which has become the democrat Party Secret Police and Waffen SS

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

It is fiction.

So your in favor of the FBI releasing everything on the hard drive? Good to know. :thup:

I'd like to see what Rudy tried to construct...I'm sure it would be hilarious watching you guys swear it's all true. I know that, when I had my consulting business, when people didn't pay their bill, Rudy was the guy I called to talk about it.

Okay, So the FBI should release the hard immediately. Got it. :thup:

Sure...Rudy worked hard creating this hard drive. We should see what he came up with.

If he did that's a crime. Release all the info so we can bring Rudy to justice. :D

As I understand, the FBI is investigating Rudy and the NY Post as well.

The FBI is not investigating shit. This is buried under the J Edgar Hoover Building. It will be used to blackmail Biden if he becomes President just like the fake Russian Collusion was used to blackmail Trump.

So what? Rudy is risking going to jail for years sending fake shit to the FBI? Are you crazy?

No, the info is legit. The FBI is sitting on it. Hoover blackmailed Presidents for decades. Joe Biden is dead man walking if he is elected. Comey tried to intimidate Trump with the fake Russian dossier. He never thought Trump would fire him. Wray now has the goods on Biden. Biden is utterly corrupt. Th FBI now owns him 100%.

At some point everyone who works for the blob commits a felony. That is why he goes through people so quickly. Some won't go that far and they get a knife in the back. Others...get a federal rap and a pardon if it goes south.

As far a s this goes...
Rudy is being investigated for creating disinformation. Not sure that is a felony.

You are making a shit load of assumptions with zero evidence. My assumption is the info is likely legit and highly embarrassing to Biden. That is what the Post reporting is saying. They have seen the materials.

The good news for Joe is the FBI has buried it. That is a fact. They will use it against Joe to keep him in line if he is elected. Bank on it.

There is nothing to bury; it is fiction. That you buy the story only serves to remind us of what a complete dumbass you are.
Just as fictional as Blasey Ford but you believed her. Hypocrisy 101.

Nah, this is much more fictional.
Blasey Ford's story was probably true. Her "injury" from what she reported was not. Otherwise you'd have done a lot more than she did to seek remedy.
Zero corroboration. She made it all up. Therein lies the problem. You believe in partisan lies so long as they suit you. Makes you very stupid. You, Coyote, JoeB, Mac, Dragonlady. Hypocrites. Why don’t you just admit that both parties lie and the biased media is in on it. Not overly difficult. Come on, you can do it.

Zero corroboration doesn't mean it didn't happen. You say you had covid. Nobody has corroborated it. So obviously...you're lying out of your ass.
Yeah, it pretty much does mean it didn't happen. There certainly is no reason to believe her. None.

The FBI is not investigating shit. This is buried under the J Edgar Hoover Building. It will be used to blackmail Biden if he becomes President just like the fake Russian Collusion was used to blackmail Trump.

Wow, you must be delusional.. The FBI is blackmailing people?

You blackmail people by keeping things secret.
The FBI tried to keep it secret.

Biden would be a terrible President. He has no problem taking money for favors, his bad seed produced his derelict son who is easily blackmailed by communist countries and he never has been too smart. He's just a yes man for the most corrupt globalists and elitists in this country. Bidens are deep state stooges. Bad people.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

New-York-Post-Hunter-Biden-Crack-Pipe.jpg

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?

Why are you assuming no crime occurred? According to the reporting major crimes occurred. Aren't you Dems all about transparency? RElease all the information and let the American People decide.
My point: why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

You: Who cares? Make the FBI Release a private citizen‘s (neither indicted nor convicted) private materials for public consumption. Burn him! He’s a witch!

Caveat: but only if it’s a Democrat. Who turned me into a newt.

View attachment 403710
In the same manner you did for Trump?

On one hand you want due process and evidence validation.

On the other, an anon source mad at Trump is cause for impeachment.

It is fiction.
The Universe you psycho Leftist live in is "fictional" ...

View attachment 403714
RUSSIA.
Kavanaugh
Impeach
Random white supremecists
Everyone a racist nazi
Peaceful protests involve rightious violence
Covid must wear masks
Trump said, drink bleach
Protesting is fine in groups but nothing else
Global warming is, causing our wildfires that stop at borders...

your side has zero room to talk.

It is fiction.

So your in favor of the FBI releasing everything on the hard drive? Good to know. :thup:

I'd like to see what Rudy tried to construct...I'm sure it would be hilarious watching you guys swear it's all true. I know that, when I had my consulting business, when people didn't pay their bill, Rudy was the guy I called to talk about it.

Sure...Rudy worked hard creating this hard drive. We should see what he came up with.

If he did that's a crime. Release all the info so we can bring Rudy to justice. :D

So what? Rudy is risking going to jail for years sending fake shit to the FBI? Are you crazy?

No, the info is legit. The FBI is sitting on it. Hoover blackmailed Presidents for decades. Joe Biden is dead man walking if he is elected. Comey tried to intimidate Trump with the fake Russian dossier. He never thought Trump would fire him. Wray now has the goods on Biden. Biden is utterly corrupt. Th FBI now owns him 100%.

At some point everyone who works for the blob commits a felony. That is why he goes through people so quickly. Some won't go that far and they get a knife in the back. Others...get a federal rap and a pardon if it goes south.

As far a s this goes...
Rudy is being investigated for creating disinformation. Not sure that is a felony.

You are making a shit load of assumptions with zero evidence. My assumption is the info is likely legit and highly embarrassing to Biden. That is what the Post reporting is saying. They have seen the materials.

The good news for Joe is the FBI has buried it. That is a fact. They will use it against Joe to keep him in line if he is elected. Bank on it.

There is nothing to bury; it is fiction. That you buy the story only serves to remind us of what a complete dumbass you are.
Just as fictional as Blasey Ford but you believed her. Hypocrisy 101.

Nah, this is much more fictional.
Blasey Ford's story was probably true. Her "injury" from what she reported was not. Otherwise you'd have done a lot more than she did to seek remedy.
Zero corroboration. She made it all up. Therein lies the problem. You believe in partisan lies so long as they suit you. Makes you very stupid. You, Coyote, JoeB, Mac, Dragonlady. Hypocrites. Why don’t you just admit that both parties lie and the biased media is in on it. Not overly difficult. Come on, you can do it.

Zero corroboration doesn't mean it didn't happen. You say you had covid. Nobody has corroborated it. So obviously...you're lying out of your ass.
Hypocrite. As for me, enjoy. Here are my last two plasma donations. Explain my antibodies if I didnt have it? They just magically appeared? And thanks for proving you’re a hypocrite. With Biden we have alleged emails and definitely pictures. With Ford we had nothing except an insane woman’s testimony. You believed her because it suited your political interests. You’ve been exposed.

1603107982422.jpg
1603107982422.jpg
1603107982422.jpg

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!
Mr. Flint, child rapists have to have evidence of past exploitation in order to experience their pleasure on nights they cannot find fresh meat. They become serial rapists before wading deeper into their personal swamp. They learn this from others.

Hold on. You find crap like this not credible. I understand why but you also found Blasey Ford credible. Do you not see the hypocrisy here at all?

Ford was a respected professor.

The guy who said he had Hunter's laptop has already been caught in several lies...
No she wasn’t. She was and still is a crazy partisan loon. Like you. Maybe you two should date.

It is fiction.

As far a s this goes...

Really? Then why are the dems making veiled threats to the repairman?
No it ain't, you lie chinaman. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Sure.... you guys are desperate... I'm sure you'll claim there's pictures of Hunter eating puppies next.

The reality- the FBI is investigating Guliani, not Hunter.
Eating puppies would be far better than VIOLENTLY raping underage (I believe 12-13 year olds) chinese girls. Notice I said VIOLENTLY---this wasn't just simple pedophilia from the descriptions of what he was doing.

for all those saying this is a lie -

when has hunter or the biden camp said this?
we have names actually going on record validating the e-mail threads
we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

so far it's all you emotional lemmings doing that for them.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

New-York-Post-Hunter-Biden-Crack-Pipe.jpg

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?
Interesting, Coyote! Do you REALLY think that the hiring of a cocaine addicted piece of crap like Hunter Biden by Burisma and the Chinese government was on the up and up? Or do you admit that the whole scenario REEKS of corruption and influence peddling by the Biden family? Do you think the American public should know the truth about what took place there? Or do you think that the truth should be hidden from them before they go to the polls to elect a President?

Forum List

Back