Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?

Why are you assuming no crime occurred? According to the reporting major crimes occurred. Aren't you Dems all about transparency? Release all the information and let the American People decide.
The reporting?

FBI should delay as this is a clear attempt to plant a narrative to demean Biden before an election. It’s comical that you expect people to actually take this seriously!!!
There is only one reason you Leftist would want the FBI to delay Justice ....

And, that is because you do not want to see these men who are abusing children to be held accountable.

We know who you people are.

Wow, more will be released this week? Like a drip drip drip campaign? Interesting. Why do you think they weren’t all released last year when Rudy got them?
Perhaps you could list the date Rudy received this copy of Hunter's hard drive ...

Or you could just keep making Fake News assumptions ......

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

Things about to get real?
It is fiction.

So your in favor of the FBI releasing everything on the hard drive? Good to know. :thup:

I'd like to see what Rudy tried to construct...I'm sure it would be hilarious watching you guys swear it's all true. I know that, when I had my consulting business, when people didn't pay their bill, Rudy was the guy I called to talk about it.

Okay, So the FBI should release the hard immediately. Got it. :thup:

Sure...Rudy worked hard creating this hard drive. We should see what he came up with.

If he did that's a crime. Release all the info so we can bring Rudy to justice. :D

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

It is fiction.

So your in favor of the FBI releasing everything on the hard drive? Good to know. :thup:

I'd like to see what Rudy tried to construct...I'm sure it would be hilarious watching you guys swear it's all true. I know that, when I had my consulting business, when people didn't pay their bill, Rudy was the guy I called to talk about it.

Sure...Rudy worked hard creating this hard drive. We should see what he came up with.

If he did that's a crime. Release all the info so we can bring Rudy to justice. :D

As I understand, the FBI is investigating Rudy and the NY Post as well.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

New-York-Post-Hunter-Biden-Crack-Pipe.jpg

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?

Why are you assuming no crime occurred? According to the reporting major crimes occurred. Aren't you Dems all about transparency? RElease all the information and let the American People decide.
My point: why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

You: Who cares? Make the FBI Release a private citizen‘s (neither indicted nor convicted) private materials for public consumption. Burn him! He’s a witch!

Caveat: but only if it’s a Democrat. Who turned me into a newt.

1FFCB764-A8DE-4774-BB2F-0F054B8D5968.jpeg

FBI should delay as this is a clear attempt to plant a narrative to demean Biden before an election. It’s comical that you expect people to actually take this seriously!!!
There is only one reason you Leftist would want the FBI to delay Justice ....

And, that is because you do not want to see these men who are abusing children to be held accountable.

We know who you people are.
I’m all about justice. But this situation isn’t about justice, it’s about winning a political campaign. Don’t pretend to be stupid enough to not know that.

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3

It is fiction.

The FBI is not investigating shit. This is buried under the J Edgar Hoover Building. It will be used to blackmail Biden if he becomes President just like the fake Russian Collusion was used to blackmail Trump.

It is fiction.

The FBI is not investigating shit. This is buried under the J Edgar Hoover Building. It will be used to blackmail Biden if he becomes President just like the fake Russian Collusion was used to blackmail Trump.

It is fiction.

So what? Rudy is risking going to jail for years sending fake shit to the FBI? Are you crazy?

No, the info is legit. The FBI is sitting on it. Hoover blackmailed Presidents for decades. Joe Biden is dead man walking if he is elected. Comey tried to intimidate Trump with the fake Russian dossier. He never thought Trump would fire him. Wray now has the goods on Biden. Biden is utterly corrupt. Th FBI now owns him 100%.

It is fiction.

So what? Rudy is risking going to jail for years sending fake shit to the FBI? Are you crazy?

No, the info is legit. The FBI is sitting on it. Hoover blackmailed Presidents for decades. Joe Biden is dead man walking if he is elected. Comey tried to intimidate Trump with the fake Russian dossier. He never thought Trump would fire him. Wray now has the goods on Biden. Biden is utterly corrupt. Th FBI now owns him 100%.

At some point everyone who works for the blob commits a felony. That is why he goes through people so quickly. Some won't go that far and they get a knife in the back. Others...get a federal rap and a pardon if it goes south.

As far a s this goes...
Rudy is being investigated for creating disinformation. Not sure that is a felony.

Wow, more will be released this week? Like a drip drip drip campaign? Interesting. Why do you think they weren’t all released last year when Rudy got them?
Perhaps you could list the date Rudy received this copy of Hunter's hard drive ...

Or you could just keep making Fake News assumptions ......
Well according to the blind Trumpster that owns the computer shop he gave the hard drive to Rudy’s lawyer after he gave it to the FBI and they weren’t buying what he was selling... here’s his brilliant account of how that went...
——
Throughout the interview, Mac Isaac switched back and forth from saying he reached out to law enforcement after viewing the files in the laptop to saying that it was actually the Federal Bureau of Investigation that contacted him. At one point, Mac Isaac claimed that he was emailing someone from the FBI about the laptop. At another point he claimed a special agent from the Baltimore office had contacted him after he alerted the FBI to the device’s existence. At another point, he said the FBI reached out to him for “help accessing his drive.”

Mac Isaac referenced the infamous Seth Rich conspiracy theory—which holds that a DNC staffer who police say was murdered in a botched robbery was actually killed off by Clinton allies because he leaked committee emails—as reason for his paranoia. He said he made a copy of the hard drive for the purposes of personal protection.

“They probably knew I had a copy because I was pretty vocal about not wanting to get murdered,” he said, “so I’m going to have a copy.”

It is fiction.

At some point everyone who works for the blob commits a felony. That is why he goes through people so quickly. Some won't go that far and they get a knife in the back. Others...get a federal rap and a pardon if it goes south.

As far a s this goes...
Rudy is being investigated for creating disinformation. Not sure that is a felony.

You are making a shit load of assumptions with zero evidence. My assumption is the info is likely legit and highly embarrassing to Biden. That is what the Post reporting is saying. They have seen the materials.

The good news for Joe is the FBI has buried it. That is a fact. They will use it against Joe to keep him in line if he is elected. Bank on it.

If true it is sick. I hope it’s not true

Forum List

Back