Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

for all those saying this is a lie -

when has hunter or the biden camp said this?
we have names actually going on record validating the e-mail threads
we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

so far it's all you emotional lemmings doing that for them.

Name one conspiracy theory profligated by your blob that you have said was bullshit. Just one.

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

Things about to get real?

You mean this Senator Johnson: He is as crooked as anyone can be, such a shame for a Senator.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense

The letter was also signed by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Sherrod Brown (D-OH).

Dear President Poroshenko,

As members of the U.S. Senate Ukraine Caucus and strong supporters of your government, we write to express our concern regarding the recent resignation of Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromavi?ius‎ and his allegations of persistent corruption in the Ukrainian political system.

During the past year, Mr. Abromavi?ius and his team implemented tough but necessary economic reforms, worked to combat endemic corruption, and promoted more openness and transparency in government. He was known to many of us as a respected reformer and supporter of the Ukrainian cause. Minister Abromavi?ius‎’s allegations raise concerns about the enormous challenges that remain in your efforts to reform the corrupt system you inherited.

We recognize ‎that your governing coalition faces not only endemic corruption left from decades of mismanagement and cronyism, but also an illegal armed seizure of territory by Russia and its proxies. Tackling such obstacles to reforms amidst a war and the loss of much of southeastern Ukraine’s economic productivity is a formidable challenge -- one which we remain committed to helping you overcome.

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

We very much appreciate your leadership and commitment to reform since the Ukrainian people demonstrated their resolve on the Maidan two years ago, and we look forward to continued cooperation in the future.

We get sick of these investigation by the tramper, Sen Johnson and Sen Grassley, as they both know they are faked.

No it ain't, you lie chinaman. You ain't seen nothing yet!

Sure.... you guys are desperate... I'm sure you'll claim there's pictures of Hunter eating puppies next.

The reality- the FBI is investigating Guliani, not Hunter.
Desperate? We ain't the ones lying a 1000 times a day like you, chinaman. Plus, you need to learn how to read, I never claimed anything. Stop lying chinaman.

It's quite obvious that as usual Candy and Penny have their heads buried in the sand on this scandal! You two do know that eventually the truth WILL come out and that you'll look as foolish and naive on this scandal as you did on the "Russian Collusion" hoax...right? When are you two going to stop buying into the utter bullshit that the Democrats keep feeding you?

It's quite obvious that as usual Candy and Penny have their heads buried in the sand on this scandal! You two do know that eventually the truth WILL come out and that you'll look as foolish and naive on this scandal as you did on the "Russian Collusion" hoax...right? When are you two going to stop buying into the utter bullshit that the Democrats keep feeding you?
They are being rewarded Pavlovian style. No one can unravel the sorry truth of the Biden total corruption saga for self-enrichment. - By way of throwing truth under the bus.

we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

Name one conspiracy theory profligated by your blob that you have said was bullshit. Just one.
what does this have to do with you showing me where the bidens have said this is a lie?

stay on target or fuck off. you want to talk about this all of a sudden, well that screams DIVERT. open a thread and i'll respond in there. i'm not chasing your bullshit around, son.

the fact is, you can't tell me when the bidens have called this a lie because they have not yet.

There are many where Trump was correct....in fact most. But the most obvious one is my campaign was spied on. People like you mocked the hell out of Trump. Turns out he was right as usual.

Last edited:

what does this have to do with you showing me where the bidens have said this is a lie?

stay on target or fuck off. you want to talk about this all of a sudden, well that screams DIVERT. open a thread and i'll respond in there. i'm not chasing your bullshit around, son.

the fact is, you can't tell me when the bidens have called this a lie because they have not yet.

You're arguing that others believe everything they hear. Clearly you're brainwashed.

You're arguing that others believe everything they hear. Clearly you're brainwashed.
i'll ask this as simply as i can -

please show me where the biden camp has said the e-mails are a lie.

anything short of a link doing just that is you being your usual dicheaded self and diverting because you can't do that one simple task.

since that can't be done, who are you and the others to say this is a lie is the bidens are not even doing that?

brainwashed my nappy ass.

There is independent corroboration the e mails are legit. Now a former Hunter Biden business associate is turning over 26,000 e mails. Things are starting to get real interesting.
and while candyass and company can attack me and trump - they can't answer that 1 question can they?

they get upset when you don't follow them around on their trails of bullshit to divert you.

I knew he couldn't/wouldn't...just deflection. I have never seen so many conspiracy theories generated and believed as in the past decade. It's not a healthy thing for democracy when we can't even agree on a set of facts. Conspiracy theories have moved from being part of the fringe to being actually endorsed by mainstream Republican officials. Some of them even supported birtherism.

I knew he couldn't/wouldn't...just deflection. I have never seen so many conspiracy theories generated and believed as in the past decade. It's not a healthy thing for democracy when we can't even agree on a set of facts. Conspiracy theories have moved from being part of the fringe to being actually endorsed by mainstream Republican officials. Some of them even supported birtherism.
I guess it's a good thing we don't live in a democracy then, huh?

We have a democratic form of government. I'm guessing you don't value that huh?

We have a democratic form of government. I'm guessing you don't value that huh?
Excellent deflection. We live in a constitutional republic.

Forum List

Back