Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

Isn't this interesting? Oops! I forgot something, so I'd better do another.

When I talk of favoritism in our legal system I mention “high level“ Democrats such as Obama, Hillary. Joe Biden and members of their families.

I started to notice this years ago. …

Of course, I am not the only one who has noticed this. …

Is the FBI impartial? Over half of Republicans say ‘no.’​

But even low level conservatives have been targeted since the Obama days. …

Now today with the classified documents cases involving Joe Biden and Trump we see major differences in how they were conducted.

Joe Biden had no right to any of the documents he turned back and some dated from his time as a Senator. Trump at least has an argument he does have a right to the documents as President and now ex-President.

Joe is too feeble to stand trail and has memory issues but it is perfectly OK for him to remain as our President. Meanwhile Trump gets fined around half a billion dollars in a case that had no victims that has been compared to a murder case where nobody was killed.
You don't know what you are talking about, do you?

They’ve always been dumb.
I look at it as weakness. This is essentially the worst thing that could have happened, and it hasn't slowed them down one iota.

They don't have the strength to admit they've been had. They believe whatever they're told, and they're too weak to question it. They'd rather belong.

Forum List

Back