Seeing religion through new eyes....

Christian groups are the only ones in this country that seem to believe they are the chosen ones and are superior to everyone else. They are not. If they'd only stop proselytizing and pedalling their religion, they be like every other religious sect then.

As I said, Jesus was close to being perfect. Had he been perfect, his message would have been perfectly clear and no one would have ever doubted his word.
Devils believe and tremble. Satan worked through his enemies trying to find a fault in Jesus unable to do that. They then paid Judas to betray Jesus. His enemies hired a man to arrest Jesus. A policeman or a Islamic police man. The same thing. The gold and gem covered Satan tried to get Jesus to sin in person. Jesus would have remained in hell, under the earth had Jesus sinned. The Unseen Father would have been cast into Satan's unseen prison. The Unseen Father God would have been unable to raise Jesus up from the dead. Jesus would have been unable to keep us out of the most torturous prison that can ever be. Islamic law is used in that prison. 1 Peter 2:19 - 20. Jesus judges, not the Unseen Father. How could Jesus judge the living and the dead, judging rightly, had Jesus not be perfect? KJV.

Devils believe and tremble. Satan worked through his enemies trying to find a fault in Jesus unable to do that. They then paid Judas to betray Jesus. His enemies hired a man to arrest Jesus. A policeman or a Islamic police man. The same thing. The gold and gem covered Satan tried to get Jesus to sin in person. Jesus would have remained in hell, under the earth had Jesus sinned. The Unseen father would have been cast into Satan's unseen prison. The Unseen Father would have been unable to raise Jesus up from the dead. Jwesus would have been unable to keep us out of the most torturous prison that cam ever be. Islamic law is used in that prison. 1 Peter 2:19 - 20 KJV.
Right, Peter who denied Christ 3 *. He is largely responsible for taking Christianity down the wrong path.

Jesus who says the truth, is talking through you. Christianity has been on a fear giving, guilt giving wrong path for a long time. The Indians were on that path. They were decimated by people who were not on that path, unable to teach the indians anything. The mind of the great Spirit needs to be in our mind, being good to the image that he made.

Jesus who says the truth, is talking through you. Christianity has been on a fear giving, guilt giving wrong path for a long time. The Indians were on that path. They were decimated by people who were not on that path, unable to teach the indians anything. The mind of the great Spirit needs to be in our mind, being good to the image that he made.
I hear you and I understand. Peace be with you.

God is he that forgives. God's mind needs to be in our mind, giving people rest. Money is a heavy burden. People say pay, or else. God's image ends up being bad to God's image. We are each others money. People being good to people. Money needs to be totally gone, for that to happen. What is money when what God gave to us without a price are gone? People place a heavy burden on zoophilia, and pedophilia people. Jesus will not do that through a person. Artie Whitefox. People are a heavy burden on the Indians too.

Except for fornication. That is not sex. The enemies of Jesus did not want to have sex with Jesus,. They wanted Jesus to be dead. A change in how they thought would have made them to not be born of fornication, being of Abrahams seed, being reborn. They that are reborn are not of the world.

Nudity needs to be allowed wherever. No age limit. There needs to be no laws against touching the body. God made it. Post it on telephone poles. Say it on the radio, TV, and magazines. Have people saying it person to person, lifting their burdens, setting them free. God sees all. He knows the intent of your heart. God wants to be married to your soul to not be born of fornication. Nudity is not indecent, or obscene or naughty or lewd or inappropriate or dirty. Devils are spouting off in people. Money will vanish, when God comes in.

All sin and blasphamy will be forgiven except blasphamy against the Holy Spirit, grieving that loving Spirit away from you. That Spirit sees life as being sweet. Don't see life as being bitter, wanting to give death. Devils hate living things. God forgives us before we ask. Jesus forgave the people who pierced him, long before they asked to be forgiven. We need to forgive the debts of others. We have the debt of death in us. It is not a sin to be naked, having a person younger than 18 see you, or touch your nude body. It is not a sin to sexually interact with another species. It is a sin saying you represent Jesus being violently minded towartd a peacefully minded person.

Money is not our friend like we think it is. Jesus would have been money, had money be our friend. Think about that. Jesus would have said thanks, when one of the disciples handed Jesus a coin, stuffing it into a coin pouch. That is all that Jesus would have said. Jesus wants God's mind that invented free in everyone.

People who are outraged about testicles and sheaths and penises on children's animal toys, are hating their existence, and the existence of life itself. The church made a bunch of complaining idiots.

Defiled religious minds, who hate the truth are making me to post my comments here. Left people have defiled religious minds. Arbitrary people are against Giuliani. It is as arbitrary as a non Muslim, not being Muslim. Moronic arbitrary minds are against Pepe Le Pew too. Moronic minds need to be ignored. Jesus blessed people with what he said, being right. Mouth’s that don’t bless, will always be wrong.

Heaven is in you. Eternal life is in you. You are perfect. Your end is peace. Nothing offends you.
I'm the first to admit I'm far from perfect. I am just as human as the next person, maybe I just understand who and what I am a little better the most. Perfection shouldn't be anybody's goal. Do the best you can with what was given you.

Jesus makes the person to have their end to be peace. They are perfect. Jesus sees the heart. You are not born of fornication. You will not a condemner of sexuality names, judging yourself. The body that dies is not perfect. Jesus says: purify yourself, even as you are pure. I can tell that you are, by what you are typing. Your body will put on incorruption, on the last day.

God's wealth is what he made. God wants to be in all of us being as generous to each other, as God was with us. People could ask for new parts for their bike. Car repair would not be: OH - My, can I afford it? God's image will give god's image, rest.

God's wealth is what he made. God wants to be in all of us being as generous to each other, as God was with us. People could ask for new parts for their bike. Car repair would not be: OH - My, can I afford it? God's image will give god's image, rest.
You seem to make many personal and unusual requests of your God.

Defiled religious sodomites made people to use money. They lie about what causes poverty. Money does not make us to be rich. God's image make its own image to be rich, with what the person sees as making them to be rich. God's free gifts as they are, or combined making whatever. Money makes god's in mage to say no to itself. Satan smiles. God who is unseen is sad. God's image is sad. We are made in God's image.

Last edited:
You seem to make many personal and unusual requests of your God.
God's mind needs to be in our mind. We are God's children. The church wants god's children to be bad to themselves. Catholic charity is a wicked lie. 1 Corinthians 13:4 - 7, KJV, does not talk about what the church calls charity, perverting the words of the living God. The free that God made being restored, cannot be when money pollutes this world. God made what is with out anyone paying God to do it. God did not charge a price, when he made whatever. The same thing will be done here. God's spirit supporting himself in another person, according to their gifts.

Last edited:
Religon is not many. Race is not many. Free, though it is typed, and spoken, is not real, being a lie. It is, land of the free, NO, you have to pay. It is we have Liberty, with, I dare you to be yourself. Indians would call that speaking with a forked tongue. Indians have pure undefiled religon. Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV. Man made a complicated system. The banking system is complicated. The banking system is Defiled religon, not caring about people, caring about numbers, money and peoples maiden names. People have religon that is vain not bridling their tongue regarding, pedophilia, and zoophilia people, furries, Bronies, gays, and nude people. Legal system is defiled religon, that people rely on to torment people, like the Imam in Islam. Mans guidelines stifles communication. God's guidelines will not do that. God allows people to speak their mind unto eternal life, or eternal body and soul death. It is up to the individual. God's laws need to be obeyed being like Jesus, not being like his condeming fault finding enemies. Money is evil even as Christs enemies. Money causes God image to suffer. Ask and receive, seek and find does not cause anyone to suffer. Get rid of money, now, all around the world. Money says this: We cannot talk, even as a coin, bill, idol, or cow in a field.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back