Seeing religion through new eyes....

I am addressing a web page doing its best to defend the use of money. They are not posting what I typed. God does not provide us riches through money. God did that already through what he made. People added money. It is what people see as more. Lucifer who fell, fooling that beings self. There was no money before sin. Satan therefore made it. Satan is implying that the verse degrading money is not really degrading money Timothy 6:10
King James Version
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. Money itself causes people to be sorrowful, when they don't have a thing that the world uses. God does not want people to be sorrowful. That is why the Unseen Father said, ask and ye shall receive. Person to person. Free a cannot be real untill money is gone. People need to care about people, not money. God did not make money saying it was very good. Man did that trying to make money to be as good as what God made, making excuses as to why we should not let go of money, all at one time. Words in due season are like apples of gold in a picture of silver. People seeing that will think: how much can I get had I have that picture of gold and silver? God does not think that at all. Wicked conquistadors thought in that way. Jesus charged people who he healed? People had medical bills? Luke 16:10 had to do with biblical knowledge used aright. People who used it wrong made judging to be condeming. People with blood in them must not condemn, even as Jesus did not condemn, when on the earth having blood in him. God's mind needs to be in our mind. Money will be no more had God's mind be in the minds of people on this planet. What else would you expect? Indians worked. They used God's gifts. The settlers hated that, killing them off. The famine was staved off, not with money, but with food. Bring into the store house has nothing to do with money.

Last edited:
Holy Spirit is not an it. Jesus is in the form of the Holy Spirit, guiding people into all truth. Jesus needs to be in our mind,. in order to save us. Jesus is male. Sex will occur in God's kingdom. Being like the angels is being immortal. Jesus is immortal. Jesus is male. There is no mention of our secrets or genitalia being destroyed, only meats for the belly, and the belly for meats. God's kingdom is not about meat and drink. We will still be able to eat and drink, enjoying it.

Jesus was saying this: give the money to the person whose name and image are on the coin. Then give to each other what is God's. God's image, and name are on the things he made. God's children makes things using God's gifts. Jesus used parables regarding money, because of this: people used money. Money made Jesus to not have a place to lay his head. Money does that to people today.

I see "him" as "it"

The trinity doctrine was borrowed from paganism by "that" church. The counterfeit established by Simon the Sorcerer
Jesus is one, sitting in one seat. The Unseen Father is in the mind of Jesus, keeping Jesus alive. Jesus in his physical form can move through solid objects. Jesus is saving whoever living in their mind. That is the Holy Spirit. Don't greave that Spirit out of you calling sweet things bitter, or light, darkness or evil, good. The consept of three persons is false. That would mean a seat for each person.

For example, I envision the Holy Ghost ad the engine / the power behind the message. The power itself
How do you see him ?

If you're envisioning anything relative to a god, you are hallucinating.
There is no God and never has been.
All the rubbish which has been entered here, I challenge any one of them to give the evidence of it.

Souls, spirits etc. All bollocks.

For me it is not so complicated, but each lifestory is different, we do not encounter the same situations. All paths are different I suppose. I used to have anger, hated some people, and was very emotionally invested in politics, and hated many of those who did not agree with my views on stuff like religion, EU, indirect taxes, roadbuilding, etc. I was an angry liberal. Then my feeds got all bleeped up, from getting hitchens, dawkins, etc, I suddenly got all black pastors and political opinionators only. Algorithms wanted me in constant anger I guess. But the channels was funny, so I watched, and suddenly it made sense. Then I dropped my anger and found peace. I became calm, zen. Then I decided I needed to remove myself from others a bit, and do introspect and study the bible. So I moved into a a vacant house that is haunted. No WIFI, no news, just study, and documentaries. Eyeopening, and I think the calm I got there, was the holy ghost. I lost all fears. I believe God then will claim me, if I pray for forgiveness. I think it is best to be somewhat removed from others when you do pray, and do not have anything stressing you, so your focus is off. Personal.

I suggest you do not be seen to be praying to a god. Its totally false and ridiculous.

Moved into a haunted house to find peace etc? Don't make me laugh.
It's crap.

Jesus is one, sitting in one seat. The Unseen Father is in the mind of Jesus, keeping Jesus alive. Jesus in his physical form can move through solid objects. Jesus is saving whoever living in their mind. That is the Holy Spirit. Don't greave that Spirit out of you calling sweet things bitter, or light, darkness or evil, good. The consept of three persons is false. That would mean a seat for each person.

Move through solid objects? Have you taken leave of your senses?

Being a believer is one thing but to ratchet it up to appear to have greater visions and knowledge is fabricating rubbish. You have no evidence what a god can do.

Btw, the only thing that can travel through solid is nutrogeni. Check it. And you won't find it in the bible.

For example, I envision the Holy Ghost ad the engine / the power behind the message. The power itself
How do you see him ?
The Holy Ghost is inside me while Jesus is in my heart. I think God the Father is outside our universe and in heaven (because he hates sin), but can still affect things here. Satan is devious and loves to hide. He is outside us, but can still tempt us into evil and puts bad temptations in front of us.

In terms of power, I think it's God the Father, but each have their strengths in our universe.

The Word died to protect your eternal life. He's that powerful.

That's a heart warming thought but it's crap. The irony is how God so tenderly gifted innocent newborns with original sin, which only Christianity can cleanse if you believe in some idiot who died to save you. So much for helping those kids. How do they ever know if the sin is removed?

The whole story is fanciful. The contradictions are far more believable.
No ghost ever died to save anyone because they don't get saved.
You're delusional.

If you're envisioning anything relative to a god, you are hallucinating.
There is no God and never has been.
All the rubbish which has been entered here, I challenge any one of them to give the evidence of it.

Souls, spirits etc. All bollocks.
You are evidence of God . You are made in God's image. God's image needs to be good to god's image. God has worked hard to do that for a long time. A thing that people made is keeping god's image from being good to god's image, and that is money. God did not make money, saying it was very good. Christs teachings are not telling us to use money.

I suggest you do not be seen to be praying to a god. Its totally false and ridiculous.

Moved into a haunted house to find peace etc? Don't make me laugh.
It's crap.
Fallen angels impersonate the dead. People can pray standing up. Prayer is not bowing. Pray without ceasing. Jesus did not bow without ceasing.

Move through solid objects? Have you taken leave of your senses?

Being a believer is one thing but to ratchet it up to appear to have greater visions and knowledge is fabricating rubbish. You have no evidence what a god can do.

Btw, the only thing that can travel through solid is nutrogeni. Check it. And you won't find it in the bible.
Yes. That is how Jesus got to talk to the disciples in a locked room. Jesus suddenly appeared before them. Jesus did not have blood in him. Jesus had the body that the saved will have. The stone was b moved to allow people who had blood in them, to go into the tomb.

That's a heart warming thought but it's crap. The irony is how God so tenderly gifted innocent newborns with original sin, which only Christianity can cleanse if you believe in some idiot who died to save you. So much for helping those kids. How do they ever know if the sin is removed?

You're delusional.
Sin must not be in the soul. All sin and blasphamy will be forgiven, except blasphamy against the Holy Spirit. It is blasphamy to say that Jesus wants the world to use money, not obeying god's image, giving to God's image, what is God's.

Last edited:
Sin must not be in the soul. All sin and blasphamy will be forgiven, except blasphamy against the Holy Spirit. It is blasphamy to say that Jesus wants the world to use money, not obeying god's image, giving to God's image, what is God's. Money makes god's image to say no to god's image. God wants us to have the best of whatever. Money keeps that from happening.

You're delusional.

Adam and Eve changed when they sinned. That change was passed on one generation after another. That is why we have a shadow in turning. What a person says will reveal the master that they obey. Be good to others, no matter what they want to have sex with. Jesus judges, not the Unseen Father.

The Holy Ghost is inside me while Jesus is in my heart. I think God the Father is outside our universe and in heaven (because he hates sin), but can still affect things here. Satan is devious and loves to hide. He is outside us, but can still tempt us into evil and puts bad temptations in front of us.

In terms of power, I think it's God the Father, but each have their strengths in our universe.
Jesus is the Holy Spirit and God the Father Philip wanted to see. Jesus said: have i been this long with you, and you don't know me, Philip? He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father.

Yes. That is how Jesus got to talk to the disciples in a locked room. Jesus suddenly appeared before them. Jesus did not have blood in him. Jesus had the body that the saved will have. The stone was b moved to allow people who had blood in them, to go into the tomb.

That is a complete impossibility and I'm surprised a mature human being believes it. No person in physical firm can do that and you know it.
You're delusional.

Fallen angels impersonate the dead.
Stop it. You're are being ridiculous and you have no evidence if it.

People can pray standing up. Prayer is not bowing. Pray without ceasing. Jesus did not bow without ceasing.

I don't care if you pray doing somersaults, it means nothing and all the prayers have never been answered once. It's total rubbish and you've been conned.

You're delusional.
You have a very hard heart, bro. That's not a good look.

You're delusional.
A lot of your posts are difficult to reply to, so will use one that I can.

All I can say is you'll discover the truth immediately after you die. We're not here for long in the overall scheme of things, so it won't be a long wait. Things have changed so much that it's practically useless to convince atheists and their scientists anymore. What's ironic is if I or creation scientists present the evidence, then it is ignored or not believed. That is part of the change.

Forum List

Back