Secret Service meets with NY Police in preparation of possible indictment

Yes we've heard all the arguments why you think corporations should pay no taxes. You're wrong.
Gee, that was quite an in depth analysis. Do you work at MSNBC? I'm right and you know it, but you can't help being a propaganda parrot because that's your comfort zone.

Gee, that was quite an in depth analysis. Do you work at MSNBC? I'm right and you know it, but you can't help being a propaganda parrot because that's your comfort zone.
Did Fox News ever agree with you on this subject? I want to know what Fox News thinks about this subject. Because we know they probably agree with us but lie to you because you don't want facts. You want to be told you are right. So show me what Fox News says. If they agree with you, chances are they really agree with me but are just telling you what you want to hear.

I hope Russia rids itself of Putin and Putin supporters just like I hope America rids itself of Trump and Trump supporters.

Yeah, raising corporate tax really helps the middle class, huh. Where do you think corporations get the money when their taxes are increased?
Being the party for the rich and corporations, I totally get that's your position on the matter. You are anti labor.

As Washington turns its attention from providing short-term relief to millions of struggling people through the American Rescue Plan Act to building an equitable recovery for the long term, policymakers have an historic opportunity to rebuild the nation’s infrastructure and to begin addressing its long-standing economic and racial disparities that COVID-19 and the economic fall-out both highlighted and exacerbated.

Policymakers will likely seek to finance recovery legislation through federal borrowing as well as tax increases on wealthy individuals and profitable corporations.

Being the party for the rich and corporations, I totally get that's your position on the matter. You are anti labor.

As Washington turns its attention from providing short-term relief to millions of struggling people through the American Rescue Plan Act to building an equitable recovery for the long term, policymakers have an historic opportunity to rebuild the nation’s infrastructure and to begin addressing its long-standing economic and racial disparities that COVID-19 and the economic fall-out both highlighted and exacerbated.

Policymakers will likely seek to finance recovery legislation through federal borrowing as well as tax increases on wealthy individuals and profitable corporations.
Unbelievable.

Okay, Saul.

Forum List

Back