Jenna Ellis - Trump's former lawyer was indicted in Georgia. She wants his defense funds to pay her legal fees.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
At least one of Donald Trump's co-defendants in his Georgia case over alleged attempts to steal the 2020 election is wondering why his legal defense fund isn't helping her and others ensnared in his indictment.

"I was reliably informed Trump isn’t funding any of us who are indicted," said former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter. "Would this change if he becomes the nominee? Why then, not now?"

Officials with the Trump campaign and the pro-Trump political action committee, Make America Great Again, Inc., have not publicly commented on Ellis' question. Trump has called on donors and supporters to help with his legal fees.

Ellis is one of the 18 aides and allies indicted along with Trump in Atlanta. A grand jury accused them of organizing a conspiracy to steal the election in Georgia and other states from President Joe Biden.

Ellis said: "I totally agree this has become a bigger principle than just one man ... So why isn’t MAGA, Inc. funding everyone’s defense?"

Poor Jenna. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

At least one of Donald Trump's co-defendants in his Georgia case over alleged attempts to steal the 2020 election is wondering why his legal defense fund isn't helping her and others ensnared in his indictment.

"I was reliably informed Trump isn’t funding any of us who are indicted," said former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter. "Would this change if he becomes the nominee? Why then, not now?"

Officials with the Trump campaign and the pro-Trump political action committee, Make America Great Again, Inc., have not publicly commented on Ellis' question. Trump has called on donors and supporters to help with his legal fees.

Ellis is one of the 18 aides and allies indicted along with Trump in Atlanta. A grand jury accused them of organizing a conspiracy to steal the election in Georgia and other states from President Joe Biden.

Ellis said: "I totally agree this has become a bigger principle than just one man ... So why isn’t MAGA, Inc. funding everyone’s defense?"

It reflects badly on the cons that they leave their heroes dangling like this.

Dream on Jenna! trump uses you and then throws you away.

Thanks for contributing to his criminal efforts. Now you pay!

Poor Jenna. She doesn't realize that Trump doesn't give a shit about her, Rudy or anyone else involved in their little game? She hitched her wagon to a first class dirtbag & a conman & she thinks he's going to take care of her?

What law school did that airhead go to?

Lawyers do not need a defense fund, since they should be well able to defend themselves.

Dream on Jenna! trump uses you and then throws you away.

Thanks for contributing to his criminal efforts. Now you pay!

What "criminal effort"?
Looking for voter fraud is a good thing, everyone should be applauding Trump for.
The only people against investigating voter fraud are the voter frauds.

What "criminal effort"?
Looking for voter fraud is a good thing, everyone should be applauding Trump for.
The only people against investigating voter fraud are the voter frauds.
You should send that quote over to Jenna. She can use this in her defense. That should go down big in court.

Poor Jenna. She doesn't realize that Trump doesn't give a shit about her, Rudy or anyone else involved in their little game? She hitched herl wagon to a first class dirtbag & a conman & she thinks he's going to take care of her?

What law school did that airhead go to?
Law School Wal-Mart Self Check Out

Somewhere in Missouri the Garland - Weiss indictment is being drawn up as we speak.

Not a big fan of lawyers...this precedent should open more floodgates.

This is exactly what the Democult psychopaths want - to fracture relationships and get Trump via their deranged lawfare.

This is exactly what the Democult psychopaths want - to fracture relationships and get Trump via their deranged lawfare.
Dems are dangerous, but we have proof that trump and his cult tried to overturn an election and possibly end our democracy? Really, are learning disabled?

Jenna should start a "Go Fund Me" page. Certainly, the trump Nazis will be more than willing to finance her court battle(s) to reward her loyalty to their fearless leader, the disgraced and disgraceful trump.

Forum List

Back