Secret Service meets with NY Police in preparation of possible indictment

Well we already know after you national Republicans supported electing Hershel Walker you will vote for any piece of shit.

And George Santos proved you don't vet your candidates.

And Fox News proves you've been lied to for over 40 years dumbass.

And Trump proves Republicans are no different than Putin supporters in Russia. They don't care what laws he breaks either. Come to think of it, Republicans actually defend and support Russia today. Isn't that interesting?

No. You’re broken record posts are quite boring.

Trump is going to make a spectacle of it. And pro Trump Republicans believe it will help him. I don't think so. I think this is all reminding us why we voted him out. Do we want 4 more years of Trump's daily drama?

DeSantis said. “It’s not saying that you don’t ever make a mistake in your personal life, but I think, what type of character are you bringing? … I think the person is more about how you handle your public duties and the kind of character you bring to that endeavor.”

DeSantis also pointed to Trump’s leadership style, backing away from what he called the former president’s “daily drama.”

“You bring your own agenda in, you’re gone,” he said. “We’re just not going to have that. So, the way we run the government, I think, is no daily drama, focus on the big picture and put points on the board, and I think that’s something that’s very important.”

He went on to say that voters needed to “agree that there’s a certain reality to the world we live in,” an apparent dig at Trump’s penchant for lies and misinformation after his 2020 reelection loss.

“Truth is essential,” DeSantis said. “We have to agree that there’s a certain reality to the world we live in, and if we can just create our own facts, then we’re never going to be able to agree on anything or never really be able to do policy in a way that makes sense, and so, yes, it’s not your truth or my truth, it’s the truth.”
I wonder if he will jump on top of a car and dance like MJ did. If he does, he will total someone's car.

Right Mrs. Jones.....we save our intelligence for discussions with real Americans and not commie kooks. Or bots.
Plus we dont cut and paste either.
Conservatives truly are ridiculous children, they throw a fit over topics they don't like.

Too bad, threads about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted political discussion.

Well since one of you idiots brought it up in the thread…yes.

So…brain dead Biden is all you could come up with out of sea of other crap Democrats you loons elected to other offices?
We know you guys love to give out nicknames. Not working anymore honey. Biden's doing a great job and we don't want Putin light back in the White House.

Just listen to Ron Desantimonious.

Conservatives truly are ridiculous children, they throw a fit over topics they don't like.

Too bad, threads about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted political discussion.
I would say threads about true criminals in office and their current actions that destroy the country are what are perfectly appropriate.
Threads about Dim obsession with Trump just prove what real Americans already know.....
You are a wacko.

Forum List

Back