Can Trump sue the democrats for malicious prosecution?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
After two failed impeachment attempts, (one of which when Trump was no longer president.) Amazing. The other tax issues in NY. The raid on Mar-a-Lago that yielded nothing. Now this NY DA wants to indictict Trump over a thing that the statute of limitation ran out 5 years ago...really? I end it here.

Some certainly do find a way of keeping him in the headlines. DeSantis can't appreicste the wind being taken out of his sails when everyone wonders "will they (once again) go after Trump"?

So, on the other hand, why haven't we indicted Biden of incitement up till colluding with foreign enemies on the same standards we apply to Trump? The recent $ 3 million the Biden family got from China for nothing...that's OK.

Anxious and in a big hurry?

You act like everything just happened and it's all crashing down on him now. Must be hard on your psyche.

So, on the other hand, why haven't we indicted Biden of incitement up till colluding with foreign enemies on the same standards we apply to Trump? The recent $ 3 million the Biden family got from China for nothing...that's OK.
That is up to the House..

Sure, he can. Although I don't know whether or not he will.

My guess is that he will target someone like Piece of Shit Mike Cohen for a lawsuit. Someone who would have to bet his liberal friends for money to defend his foolishness.

So a Manhattan minority hire DA funded by a rich white European that pretends to be a "philanthropist" want to "Get" Trump? Not feeling that, kids. What happened to Democracy? Or did you forget that?

After two failed impeachment attempts, (one of which when Trump was no longer president.) Amazing. The other tax issues in NY. The raid on Mar-a-Lago that yielded nothing. Now this NY DA wants to indictict Trump over a thing that the statute of limitation ran out 5 years ago...really? I end it here.

Well he can try but I doubt the judge will let it live past the first hearing since it is a grand jury indictment coming apparently.

So a Manhattan minority hire DA funded by a rich white European that pretends to be a "philanthropist" want to "Get" Trump? Not feeling that, kids. What happened to Democracy? Or did you forget that?
Democrats are doing everything they can to turn the U.S. into a third-world country.
Lawlessness and government corruption, inflation and poverty will bring the nation to its knees so Democrats can stay in power forever.

Well the Misdemeanor option is past the limit. But the Felony isn’t. The statute of limitations is different for each type of charge.

Just to break this down.

#1 Both of the FPOTUS's impeachments occurred while he was President.

#2 The Trump Organization was found QUILTY of tax fraud. Fined $1.6 million dollars and the CEO is currently in Jail for it.

#3 The Mar-a-Lago search warrant execution found boxes and boxes of government records including hundreds of classified documents, that is not nothing.

#4 See below. The NY Statute of Limitations did not run out 5 years ago.

4. In calculating the time limitation applicable to commencement of a
criminal action, the following periods shall not be included:

(a) Any period following the commission of the offense during which
(i) the defendant was continuously outside this state or (ii) the
whereabouts of the defendant were continuously unknown and continuously
unascertainable by the exercise of reasonable diligence. However, in no
event shall the period of limitation be extended by more than five years
beyond the period otherwise applicable under subdivision two.

Emphasis added. Glad to help.

WW

Forum List

Back