Secret Service meets with NY Police in preparation of possible indictment

Conservatives truly are ridiculous children, they throw a fit over topics they don't like.

Too bad, threads about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted political discussion.
And just who is it throwing the hissy fits Mrs Jones?
When you and jimboliar get going I swear one of you is going to pop your girdle.

We know you guys love to give out nicknames. Not working anymore honey. Biden's doing a great job and we don't want Putin light back in the White House.

Just listen to Ron Desantimonious.
The battle between trump and desantis is gonna be epic. I can't wait.

The battle between trump and desantis is gonna be epic. I can't wait.
How about the battle between Trump supporters an DeSantis supporters?

How much are Republicans who've been defending Trump all this time but favor DeSantis willing to admit about Trump?

You're either in the witch hunt camp or you are not.

DeSantis is suggesting the investigations on Trump are politically motivated. Which ones? Let's see if he defends each of Trump's crimes. Or let's see TRUMP defend each of his alleged crimes in the primaries.

And if Ron is soft on him Trump will win. Then let's see Trump explain himself in the general election. He can't. The list is long. Even his crimes are having babies. First he had classified documents. Okay fair enough they all do it. But they don't all lie to their lawyers swearing that they turned everything over and then come to find out he lied to his lawyers. He kept some. I'd love to see what those classified documents were all about. Let's ask the House to investigate.

And since both are your heros you win either way jimboliar!!!
Did you see my previous reply? This is why Trump can't be president again. Too many distractions. Too many criminal behavior from Sidney Powell breaking into voting stations in the middle of the night to Rudy going on Fox and Fox knowingly let him lie about Dominion. To the calls to Georgia SOS or Ukraine. He's been impeached twice. His family is now/still under investigation because his corporation was found guilty of tax fraud.

Stop right there. This is why I say Republicans are the party for the rich. They allow rich men to set up corporations, break the law, then when found guilty it's only the corporation that gets punished? Wow! Republicans on USMB are always saying Democrats are the party of the rich. HA! That's hollywood rich. That aint rich! Trump's rich. And you guys worship the fuck out of him.

Is this what it's like to live in Russia and like Putin regardless of what he does?

How about the battle between Trump supporters an DeSantis supporters?

How much are Republicans who've been defending Trump all this time but favor DeSantis willing to admit about Trump?

You're either in the witch hunt camp or you are not.

DeSantis is suggesting the investigations on Trump are politically motivated. Which ones? Let's see if he defends each of Trump's crimes. Or let's see TRUMP defend each of his alleged crimes in the primaries.

And if Ron is soft on him Trump will win. Then let's see Trump explain himself in the general election. He can't. The list is long. Even his crimes are having babies. First he had classified documents. Okay fair enough they all do it. But they don't all lie to their lawyers swearing that they turned everything over and then come to find out he lied to his lawyers. He kept some. I'd love to see what those classified documents were all about. Let's ask the House to investigate.
I predict lots of double-talk this presidential cycle. I know, I know, that's a given.

Was that before or after he told people to stick a light bulb up their ass?
You mean follow what Herr Fauci suggested? That was the big mistake, trying to keep the country open and save jobs and the economy was his goal....totally against that of the Reich.
Poor jimboliar, if Trump tried to stick a light bulb up his ass he would smack you in the head.

New Topics

Forum List

Back