Jenna Ellis - Trump's former lawyer was indicted in Georgia. She wants his defense funds to pay her legal fees.

Jenna should start a "Go Fund Me" page. Certainly, the trump Nazis will be more than willing to finance her court battle(s) to reward her loyalty to their fearless leader, the disgraced and disgraceful trump.

Anything Jenna gets is money that trump can't grift out of his cult. He will try many of his "Mafia Like" efforts to keep that from happening.

This is exactly what the Democult psychopaths want - to fracture relationships and get Trump via their deranged lawfare.

Trump will need another $50 million dollars for his defense. Ante up.

Somewhere in Missouri the Garland - Weiss indictment is being drawn up as we speak.

Not a big fan of lawyers...this precedent should open more floodgates.
Nobody likes lawyers until they need one. Too bad Trump never listened to his.

Trump will need another $50 million dollars for his defense. Ante up.
He will just whine some more or....how about putting his mug shot on George Washington's body? I bet his cult would pay good money for a coffee cup with Donald Washington on it!

Dream on Jenna! trump uses you and then throws you away.

Thanks for contributing to his criminal efforts. Now you pay!
Back in 2016, Ellis ripped Trump as an “idiot” and a “bully” who “cannot handle criticism” before suddenly changing her tune and backing him in that year’s election. She later became his legal representative as he sought to overturn the 2020 election following his loss to Joe Biden.

On Thursday, Ellis said on her American Family Radio show that she had “great love and respect” for Trump on a personal level, but claimed she “simply can’t support him for elected office again,” citing his “malignant, narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.”

The former president's onetime lawyer explained why she “simply can’t support him for elected office again."

Every lawyer of Trump either quits, gets fired, flips on him, is forced to testify against him.

How many lawyers does Trump have? Starting with Michael Cohen.

Back in 2016, Ellis ripped Trump as an “idiot” and a “bully” who “cannot handle criticism” before suddenly changing her tune and backing him in that year’s election. She later became his legal representative as he sought to overturn the 2020 election following his loss to Joe Biden.

On Thursday, Ellis said on her American Family Radio show that she had “great love and respect” for Trump on a personal level, but claimed she “simply can’t support him for elected office again,” citing his “malignant, narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.”

The former president's onetime lawyer explained why she “simply can’t support him for elected office again."

Every lawyer of Trump either quits, gets fired, flips on him, is forced to testify against him.

trump is a Mafia Boss in political clothing.

If those are her current views then she has no chance of a handout.

At least one of Donald Trump's co-defendants in his Georgia case over alleged attempts to steal the 2020 election is wondering why his legal defense fund isn't helping her and others ensnared in his indictment.

"I was reliably informed Trump isn’t funding any of us who are indicted," said former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis on the social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter. "Would this change if he becomes the nominee? Why then, not now?"

Officials with the Trump campaign and the pro-Trump political action committee, Make America Great Again, Inc., have not publicly commented on Ellis' question. Trump has called on donors and supporters to help with his legal fees.

Ellis is one of the 18 aides and allies indicted along with Trump in Atlanta. A grand jury accused them of organizing a conspiracy to steal the election in Georgia and other states from President Joe Biden.

Ellis said: "I totally agree this has become a bigger principle than just one man ... So why isn’t MAGA, Inc. funding everyone’s defense?"

Poor Jenna. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:
How does this apply to a Constitutional Legal Philosophy?

I came to a Forum on Judicial Philosophy. Your thread is on top. It catches my attention every time I come here. I ask a very simple question: How does this thread apply to a Constitutional Legal Philosophy?

ETA: Sorry. Now, I get it. Why is my thread in this particular forum? Not sure. I don't think I did it. I am sure I put it in politics. It must have been moved here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back