Seattle Vs New England

Are seahawks fans known for being assholes? Or do they just have a band of online faggots in america who whore for them? I can think of some real football(what you guys call "soccer") in Europe that have the same fans. Hopefully most people hate them yes?

I don't know anything about the game. But based on all this nonsense, I think the Patriots will win. Generally, the teams that talk trash and the media that talks trash will result in the team getting attacked rising above and winning in my opinion. Patriots will win by a good deal. I bet football, not american football, but have thought about laying a bet on Patriots to win straight because of this.

So your conclusion is that since Seahawks fans seem to talk trash they will lose and you are willing to bet money on that. Yikes
My conclusion is that since Seahawk fans trash talk and go off on dumb rants, then they are some of the dumbest fans in the league, I just spent two years in Seattle and the BS in the media and from fans has been amazing, you would think that they were a specially group of gifted people. They are like every other NFL city, nothing different or special. Indianapolis fans are a lot more down to earth as are Arizona fans SF fans, Cowboy fans and Pats fans are a little out there, not as far as Seattle but close enough.

I've never been to Seattle, but judging by some of Huggy's posts, what you say makes perfect sense. I am a bit of a rabid fan myself, if only because the Pats are the only reason why I watch football at all. If not for them, I probably wouldn't even watch because part of the fun for me is routing for my team. I don't feel any attachments to any other NFL teams.

Are seahawks fans known for being assholes? Or do they just have a band of online faggots in america who whore for them? I can think of some real football(what you guys call "soccer") in Europe that have the same fans. Hopefully most people hate them yes?

I don't know anything about the game. But based on all this nonsense, I think the Patriots will win. Generally, the teams that talk trash and the media that talks trash will result in the team getting attacked rising above and winning in my opinion. Patriots will win by a good deal. I bet football, not american football, but have thought about laying a bet on Patriots to win straight because of this.

So your conclusion is that since Seahawks fans seem to talk trash they will lose and you are willing to bet money on that. Yikes
My conclusion is that since Seahawk fans trash talk and go off on dumb rants, then they are some of the dumbest fans in the league, I just spent two years in Seattle and the BS in the media and from fans has been amazing, you would think that they were a specially group of gifted people. They are like every other NFL city, nothing different or special. Indianapolis fans are a lot more down to earth as are Arizona fans SF fans, Cowboy fans and Pats fans are a little out there, not as far as Seattle but close enough.

I've never been to Seattle, but judging by some of Huggy's posts, what you say makes perfect sense. I am a bit of a rabid fan myself, if only because the Pats are the only reason why I watch football at all. If not for them, I probably wouldn't even watch because part of the fun for me is routing for my team. I don't feel any attachments to any other NFL teams.

I like Mexico.

I like Mexico.

I wasn't aware that was a football team. :razz:

Honestly, I think you nerds focus too much on numbers and paper statistics which always change a fluctuate and represent the past, when games are won with heart and raw talent on the field. Just from what I see, the Seahawks don't have the talent or the correct spirit to result in a championship.
You haven't watched too many Seahawk games then. Seattle has a LOT of rude assholes, being uber liberal and I don't like the noise factor the stadium is known for (they built it for the noise), to me it's poor sportsmanship. Cheering yes but drowning out the opposing team is poor form, although it happens everywhere else too, just not as loud. BUT they have a lot of talent on the team, Sherman, Lynch, Wilson stand out and there are others that add much to the team.

When they are firing on all cylinders they can rack up some points quick and against good teams.
The Patriots are hot too so it should be a good game. I'm not one to get wrapped around the axle either way though.

Not really. I think you have entirely misunderstood me. I think trash talk by fans, media, and seahawks team along with the fact the patriots have one of the best quarterbacks of all time that could make history will propel and motivate them to victory.

Honestly, I think you nerds focus too much on numbers and paper statistics which always change a fluctuate and represent the past, when games are won with heart and raw talent on the field. Just from what I see, the Seahawks don't have the talent or the correct spirit to result in a championship.

You realize they are the defending champions right? :lmao:

Not really. I think you have entirely misunderstood me. I think trash talk by fans, media, and seahawks team along with the fact the patriots have one of the best quarterbacks of all time that could make history will propel and motivate them to victory.

This guy is a for real natural born moron. He's the one everybody talks about that just fell off the turnip truck !!!

:lol:

This guy is a for real natural born moron. He's the one everybody talks about that just fell off the turnip truck !!!

At least I am not a loser and cuck that compiles stats from N!ggers that run around with a ball. Get a life faggot.

At least I am not a loser and cuck that compiles stats from N!ggers that run around with a ball. Get a life faggot.

Well that'll sure help your credibility. What a fucking wanker.

WTF!

I love it when people lose control and out themselves so blatantly. Aren't you special!

A real little slice of sunshine !!!

Last edited:

I love it when people lose control and out themselves so blatantly. Aren't you special!
You would know a lot about coming out...

We have a NEW developement because of something the Now Patriot Ex Seahawk and original member of the Legion Of Boom Brandon Browner has stated that hie thought the Packers were weak for not going after Sherman's injured elbow. He said that now he and his fellow Patriot players should attempt to break Sherman's arm and Thomas's shoulder.

WTF???

We have a NEW developement because of something the Now Patriot Ex Seahawk and original member of the Legion Of Boom Brandon Browner has stated that hie thought the Packers were weak for not going after Sherman's injured elbow. He said that now he and his fellow Patriot players should attempt to break Sherman's arm and Thomas's shoulder.

WTF???

That is normal, you find where your opponents are hurting and you go after them. You honestly think that this doesn't go on, on every team?

Football is a brutal game and the goal is make it so the competition knows that you hot and you hit hard. They also want the other team to think of the pain and it is a distraction.

Faster, stronger, harder, you take them out.

I find it amusing how naive that people are about the real NFL.

WTF???

That is normal, you find where your opponents are hurting and you go after them. You honestly think that this doesn't go on, on every team?

Football is a brutal game and the goal is make it so the competition knows that you hot and you hit hard. They also want the other team to think of the pain and it is a distraction.

I don't give a rip about Browner. The Hawks receivers know his moves.

WTF???

Funny you'd post something you didn't care about.

WTF???

Funny you'd post something you didn't care about.

If you REALLY mean "worry" instead of "care" then why should I not comment?

If after all my posts you deduct that I don't care about this game you need a checkup from the neckup.

WTF???

Yes, I remember when Brady first came back after his ACL/MCL injury, and IIRC, there was some talk about going after him and trying to hurt him by different players in the league.

Yes, I remember when Brady first came back after his ACL/MCL injury, and IIRC, there was some talk about going after him and trying to hurt him by different players in the league.

Well those guys were pieces of shit too. But regarding Brady....as a Seahawk fan it's not Brady I am concerned with...well I mean you are always concerned about a great quarterback...but Brady is not my main concern. Seattle's defense has faced many quarterbacks just as good and arguably better the last couple years and they have beat them with alarming consistency. The concern is Gronkowski.

Now Seattle fans have heard in big games against top tight ends "how are you going to deal with ______?" Whether that's Vernon Davis, Julius Thomas, Jimmy Graham whoever; and here's how it usually goes. Those players come out and catch a ball or two and then Kam Chancellor gets the right opportunity and the right angle on them and completely blows them up. And then those players, for the most part, vanish from the game. We see it every time Seattle has to play one of those players and it happens over and over and over.

Vernon Davis is 6'3", 250#, Julius Thomas is 6'5", 250#.....Gronk is 6'6", 265#. Chancellor is 6'3, 232# which for a safety is a giant of a man. Still, blowing up Vernon Davis is one thing....blowing up Gronk is a bit different. Now I will point out that Jimmy Graham is actually bigger at 6'7", 265# and against Seattle Graham went for 3 receptions on 9 targets for 46 yards and a TD in their first game and in the playoffs he got 1 grab on four targets for 8 yards. Chancellor intimidated Graham in those games, the second one especially.

So here's the deal....early in this game if Chancellor get's the right angle and the right approach, meaning he can accelerate to full speed and hit at an angle that will maximize his impact force, it will probably set a tone where Gronkowski is going to start looking over his shoulder a bit more. If Chancellor can do it twice early, Gronk is probably a non-factor from that point on. I don't know if either of them will back down, but I do know that Chancellor won't back down. The guy thrives on contact and as an offensive player Gronk doesn't, so if anyone does back down it will be Gronkowsi.

Now if Gronk takes that hit from Chancellor and doesn't go down, now as a Seahawk fan I am going to get concerned. I think each will win a battle here and there but if I had to pick one of them to win the war I would bet on Chancellor IF he gets the opportunity he needs to establish a powerful physical presence.

Well those guys were pieces of shit too. But regarding Brady....as a Seahawk fan it's not Brady I am concerned with...well I mean you are always concerned about a great quarterback...but Brady is not my main concern. Seattle's defense has faced many quarterbacks just as good and arguably better the last couple years and they have beat them with alarming consistency. The concern is Gronkowski.

Now Seattle fans have heard in big games against top tight ends "how are you going to deal with ______?" Whether that's Vernon Davis, Julius Thomas, Jimmy Graham whoever; and here's how it usually goes. Those players come out and catch a ball or two and then Kam Chancellor gets the right opportunity and the right angle on them and completely blows them up. And then those players, for the most part, vanish from the game. We see it every time Seattle has to play one of those players and it happens over and over and over.

Vernon Davis is 6'3", 250#, Julius Thomas is 6'5", 250#.....Gronk is 6'6", 265#. Chancellor is 6'3, 232# which for a safety is a giant of a man. Still, blowing up Vernon Davis is one thing....blowing up Gronk is a bit different. Now I will point out that Jimmy Graham is actually bigger at 6'7", 265# and against Seattle Graham went for 3 receptions on 9 targets for 46 yards and a TD in their first game and in the playoffs he got 1 grab on four targets for 8 yards. Chancellor intimidated Graham in those games, the second one especially.

So here's the deal....early in this game if Chancellor get's the right angle and the right approach, meaning he can accelerate to full speed and hit at an angle that will maximize his impact force, it will probably set a tone where Gronkowski is going to start looking over his shoulder a bit more. If Chancellor can do it twice early, Gronk is probably a non-factor from that point on. I don't know if either of them will back down, but I do know that Chancellor won't back down. The guy thrives on contact and as an offensive player Gronk doesn't, so if anyone does back down it will be Gronkowsi.

Now if Gronk takes that hit from Chancellor and doesn't go down, now as a Seahawk fan I am going to get concerned. I think each will win a battle here and there but if I had to pick one of them to win the war I would bet on Chancellor IF he gets the opportunity he needs to establish a powerful physical presence.

Well, honestly, I don't think most of the guys on the Patriots will be looking to hurt your player. Of course, there are always going to be a few assholes on every team who like to talk.

Absolutely true. I'm still pissed that we/Chancellor couldn't get a bead on that TE in San Diego. That son of a bitch caught three TDs on us.

Forum List

Back