Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

Trump reduced tax liability by falsely recording campaign spending (which is yet another violation of law) as bussiness expenses.
That makes absolutely no sense. Campaign spending was deducted as a business expense? Why hasn't that been charged? The Manhattan DA's office got Trump's tax returns in 2021.

Do you know that a candidate is not limited to what he spends on his own campaign?

but they were not legal fees....As an employee paid a salary to handle this stuff, I would expect them to reimburse Cohen on the books, for what he handled and did as an expense. Reimbursement for the NDA $130,000 and also pay him for the alleged Red Finch expense he paid for $50,000.

That's how it would be at the Corporations that I've worked for, that's how Fox news as example would do it.....

But because of all of the lying and trying to hide that there even was an NDA between Trump and Stormy, so that no voters would find out....they ended up falsifying their business records to continue the guise....And ended up paying back Cohen for his 2016 expense, double the amount plus recorded as money for work done in 2017, of which Cohen never did.

NDAs are legal, sure.

But you can't falsify your business records to record them on your books, is my understanding?
No voters would find out? That theory doesn't hold water, Care! The only way anyone even looks at those business records is when taxes are filed which won't be until way AFTER the election! So why would they be doing something to "hide" a transaction that won't be showing up until months after the election if at all? When your business records state Legal Fees when you're paying a lawyer that isn't falsifying records. I'm sorry but it's not.

I’ve cited and explained to you how the law works.

What you are posting in response are just your half baked fantasies based on nothing but your inability to deal with reality in healthy ways.
You've TRIED to do that, Anton but failed because you don't understand the statute. Now you're too stubborn to admit it.

What part of TRUMP IS ON TRIAL FOR BUSSINESS RECORDS FALSIFICATION do you not get dummy?

Yes they have to do financial transactions, yes they are subject to laws and regulation, yes they have to do with campaign and tax laws.

I don’t want to keep calling you names but what you are posting is ludicrous A.D.D. riddled garbage.
Trump is on trial because he's Joe Biden's opponent in the election that's taking place in November! It's called lawfare and it's totally obvious how and why it's being done. It's also backfiring on Joe Biden because fair minded people see it for what it is and don't like it...hence Biden's continued slide in the polls.

It was not a retainer fee as claimed, for work done monthly, in 2017. It was clearly, with the Weisselberg notes, repayment for Cohen 2016 NDA Payment to stormy Daniels, plus a couple of other expenses of his and bonus, for 2016....
So what do you call Hunter Biden getting $83,333 a month from Burisma for no work performed?

No voters would find out? That theory doesn't hold water, Care! The only way anyone even looks at those business records is when taxes are filed which won't be until way AFTER the election! So why would they be doing something to "hide" a transaction that won't be showing up until months after the election if at all? When your business records state Legal Fees when you're paying a lawyer that isn't falsifying records. I'm sorry but it's not.
The falsification of business records was not put on the books until late January, the beginning of February 2017....

They were not paying Cohen for work done. They were reimbursing Cohen for his expense....And falsely recorded it as work done each month in 2017... Not for Cohen's work done in 2016, when he created the NDA for stormy and trump.

Trump Org falsified their records. That is indisputable.

They claimed this monthly money for Cohen was as retainer fees, for work in 2017 not a payback for Cohen's work in 2016.

What are you trying to dispute?

Why trump org decided to lie and falsify their repayment to Cohen the way they did, costing them the $420,000 by doubling what Cohen fronted as an actual expense, is beyond reason to any honest business person....imo.

The falsification of business records was not put on the books until late January, the beginning of February 2017....

They were not paying Cohen for work done. They were reimbursing Cohen for his expense....And falsely recorded it as work done each month in 2017... Not for Cohen's work done in 2016, when he created the NDA for stormy and trump.

They claimed this monthly money for Cohen was as retainer fees, for work in 2017 not a payback for Cohen's work in 2016.

Why trump org decided to lie and falsify their repayment to Cohen the way they did, costing them the $420,000 by doubling what Cohen fronted as an actual expense, is beyond reason to any honest business person....imo.
What difference does it make how they paid Cohen back for an NDA that was completely legal? Or that they paid him more than was paid to Stormy Daniels? If they paid him one lump sum...broke it up into six payments of twelve payments...what difference does that make? They're paying a lawyer back for executing a perfectly legal NDA!

You've TRIED to do that, Anton but failed because you don't understand the statute. Now you're too stubborn to admit it.
Case law says you are full of bullshit

Applied here, defendant's own calculations demonstrate limited periods of presence in the State, totaling 114 days (or 219 days), during the six-and-a-half year period at issue. This establishes that between December 19, 1991 and February 24, 1998, defendant was continuously outside the State within the meaning of CPL 30.10 (4) (a) (i) during sufficient periods of time for us to conclude, as a matter of law, that the instant prosecution was timely commenced.

The records did not claim that this was a retainer fee...they were recorded as "legal fees"! They were a payment to a lawyer for the work he did setting up the NDA and the money that he spent out of his own pocket for the NDA. What's supposedly illegal about that? I'm still waiting to hear the explanation for that.

Case law says you are full of bullshit

Applied here, defendant's own calculations demonstrate limited periods of presence in the State, totaling 114 days (or 219 days), during the six-and-a-half year period at issue. This establishes that between December 19, 1991 and February 24, 1998, defendant was continuously outside the State within the meaning of CPL 30.10 (4) (a) (i) during sufficient periods of time for us to conclude, as a matter of law, that the instant prosecution was timely commenced.
God, you're a dumbass! Did you read that cite? The defendant committed a crime...then moved out of State for 8 years. That is the definition of "continuous"! He wasn't around for the prosecution to arrest and try him. They didn't know where he was! That ISN'T the case with Trump! He spent MOST of his time in New York!

Last edited:
A campaign finance expert that would have given expert testimony that there was no "crime" in what Trump did!

Bob Costello. The witness that Merchan literally threatened with having his testimony erased because Costello "looked at him"!
Merchan is bought and paid for.

God, you're a dumbass! Did you read that cite? The defendant committed a crime...then moved out of State for 8 years. That is the definition of "continuous"! He wasn't around for the prosecution to arrest and try him. That ISN'T the case with Trump! He spent MOST of his time in New York!

…most of his time in NY?

Dumbass, he was barely ever in NY during his presidency and CERTAINLY outside of prosecution being able to arrest him as a President.

And you obviously can’t read on your own, so I’ll chew it up for you. In the case I cited defendant claimed to have visited NY and therefore was claiming that his absence wasn’t continuous. That reasoning was rejected and each day of absence tolled up.

Stop wasting everyone’s time, you don’t know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
…most of his time in NY?

Dumbass, he was barely ever in NY during his presidency and CERTAINLY outside of prosecution being able to arrest him as a President.

And you obviously can’t read on your own, so I’ll chew it up for you. In the case I cited defendant claimed to have visited NY and therefore was claiming that his absence wasn’t continuous. That reasoning was rejected and each day of absence tolled up.

Stop wasting everyone’s time.
The New York Times disagrees with you, Anton! LOL
…most of his time in NY?

Stop wasting everyone’s time, you don’t know what you are talking about.
You do realize that was reversed on appeal...right?

The New York Times disagrees with you, Anton! LOL

Your June 2021 article says Trump resides in New Jersey, escaping Florida heat, visiting NY only once a week.

That’s your evidence that Trump was mostly in NY? :cuckoo:

Of course that is AFTER 4 years of presidency during which he was primarily in DC and barely visited NY.

Give it up, your analytical skills are clearly not cutout for any of this, you’re just beclowning yourself.

Last edited:
Moron, your article says Trump resides in New Jersey, escaping Florida heat, visiting NY only once a week.

That’s your evidence that Trump was mostly in NY? :cuckoo:

Ans of course that is AFTER 4 years of presidency during which he barely visited NY.

Come on man give it up, you clearly not cutout for any of this.
Dumbass, Trump was staying at Trump Tower 28 times that first year in office and trust me his being there would NOT have been a secret!

Dumbass, Trump was staying at Trump Tower 28 times that first year in office and trust me his being there would NOT have been a secret!

I love when you call me dumbass, then follow it with admission that I’m exactly right.

He was barely in NY and thats almost 300+ days he was absent in 2017. Continuously, as per case law I’ve already chewed up and fed you.

Last edited:

I realize again you don’t know what you are talking about. Continuously.

This is a ruling from

Court of Appeals of the State of New York.

It IS the appeals ruling, which reversed earlier ruling and re-instated indictment.

Last edited:
I love when you call me dumbass, then follow it with admission that I’m exactly right.

He was barely in NY and thats almost 300+ days he was absent in 2017. Continuously, as per case law I’ve already chewed up and fed you.
You don't seem to grasp the intent of the statute, Anton! It's designed to counter criminals that would leave New York because they were facing arrest...stay out of the State until the statute of limitations for that crime had expired...at which point they would return with immunity from prosecution. That doesn't describe Donald Trump in the slightest. Not only is he IN New York on multiple occaisions...he's so well known that his whereabouts would never be a secret. You don't have the grounds to extend the statute of limitations against Trump.

And the only reason Bragg is claiming that he does is that he desperately wants to reanimate cases that other DA's chose not to prosecute but can't do so unless he shoehorns them onto an unnamed "felony" by claiming election fraud too place. It's all bullshit!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back