Seattle Vs New England

How much pain are you in, just think three more and you got your 3peat.

Lots!

I've never seen such a stupid ass way to lose a football game in my entire life.

What a dumb ass way to piss away a whole season's worth of effort to get that far.

Brady must feel like he is the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet.

Please.. after the lucky play to catch that ball and the lucky way Seattle beat Green bay you've got no room to talk

Lots!

I've never seen such a stupid ass way to lose a football game in my entire life.

What a dumb ass way to piss away a whole season's worth of effort to get that far.

What about that bouncy catch caught by your guy? Talk about dumb luck! Lol.

Lots!

I thought after that lucky catch it was over, but Seattle's luck finally ran out

Lots!

Personally I am fine...well somewhat. I am more stunned than in pain. The Seahawks did everything they needed to do to win that Super Bowl and for whatever reason....who fucking knows why...Carroll decided to pass instead of give it to Lynch. I mean that's really it. Both teams played well enough to win the game and the circumstances were such that Seattle had it in their pocket and....I don't know....Carroll decided to get cute instead of just pounding in the easy TD. Seattle should have won. It was their to lose...but all it takes is one incredibly stupid decision and there it goes.

I don't think you can take anything away from either team. This loss is on Pete Carroll and him alone. Patriots played great. They earned the win. Worst play call I have ever seen in all my years of watching football

Lots!

After the catch on the 5, after the loss on an impossible catch by the Giants in the last Super Bowl they played in, Brady is thinking finally someone else's luck ran out.

Great game!! congrats to Tom Brady and the pats!:thewave:

Fuck the Patriots and Russell Wilson. Our own QB cheated us out of an easy victory.

Why? You think he called that play? What about your coach?

Maybe it was an attempt to out Brady Brady...an in your face .......

"Michigan man" Tom Brady tops the list for the best QB in NFL history:udaman:

What does he mean out Brady Brady? I don't know what that means. :D

Fuck the Patriots and Russell Wilson. Our own QB cheated us out of an easy victory.

Too many drinks

Lots!

I thought after that lucky catch it was over, but Seattle's luck finally ran out

Again that wasn't luck, that was a break. Kearse showed incredible concentration bringing that ball in. The Patriots caught a break when Lane and Avril were lost for the game. The Patriots took advantage and attacked those weaknesses. New England caught some breaks and Seattle caught some breaks. Frankly, the players on each team did what they needed to do with those breaks. Again....why you pass when it's 2nd down on the 1 with a running back who can move the pile 3 yards a carry is anyone's guess and it's something that will be asked over and over all week and beyond

Too many drinks

Seems plausible. :lol:

Pretty simple ,,,why would ya throw the ball......... unless you were trying to prove something......rub a little extra salt in the wound.........

Lots!

Again that wasn't luck, that was a break. Kearse showed incredible concentration bringing that ball in. The Patriots caught a break when Lane and Avril were lost for the game. The Patriots took advantage and attacked those weaknesses. New England caught some breaks and Seattle caught some breaks. Frankly, the players on each team did what they needed to do with those breaks. Again....why you pass when it's 2nd down on the 1 with a running back who can move the pile 3 yards a carry is anyone's guess and it's something that will be asked over and over all week and beyond

You look up and the ball is bouncing around off your chest and knees ect ...Luck:thup:

Carroll doesn't call the plays on Offense. That was Darrell Bevell's little masterpiece. Wilson had the option to check the play to a run or call something else or just throw the ball out of bounds.

That receiver caught a few passes early on in the game but then he started getting cute and stopped making plays and looking to the refs for interference calls which to anybody paying attention were just not happening.

The asshole just wasn't an experienced receiver. Placing the entire season's efforts in THAT guys hand was idiotic with the results one should have expected from a guy that was selling shoes before catching a single football in the NFL up until this game.

Forum List

Back