Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

I am 100% certain the prosecution made no case for any criminality on Trump's part. I am 100% certain the defense made a solid case for his innocence. And I am not at all certain that a hand picked jury by a weaponized prosecutor and judge will do anything but vote their hatred of Trump.

I still vividly recall jurors departing the OJ trial after the innocent verdict saying "lots of people have the same DNA."
Remember the quote for one juror: "I don't know no DNA, DNA just means OJ gots blood". That was the level of the jurors on that trial.

Dumbass, how else do you imagine the state ever collect any bussiness income taxes?
Well thanks to some assholes, reports must be made to the Feds and States. Congress did this to begin with.

Congress adopted a 1 percent tax on net personal income of more than $3,000 with a surtax of 6 percent on incomes of more than $500,000. It also repealed the 1909 corporate income tax. The first Form 1040 was introduced.

And how does that implicate Trump as falsifying the accounting entries? Beyond a reasonable doubt? DOn't you think there is reason they call him as a witness?
All the early testimony, from Trump employees, made it clear the rules were the "Boss" gets told all, when it comes to finances as well. He's a cheap penny pincher, wanted no invoice to be paid without negotiating down from promised payment for the work. Any check signed over $10,000 had to be approved by him first, and testimony from all the workers that CFO Alan Weisselberg went over everything, every decision, with Trump, they spoke several times a day re: business expenses. Michael's reimbursement checks were for $35,000 a month for a year, totalling the $420k, and 9 were signed by Trump, the other months were signed by Eric Trump I believe....and the rule was, no check over $10,000 signed by his sons and others authorized can not go through without Trump being told exactly what the payment was for.... The payments signed by Eric were $35k checks, over the $10k limit.... So Trump as a micro and macro hands on boss, was told, without any doubt, how the $35,000 a month checks for Cohen were calculated and determined.

As a witness, Cohen identified his own hand written notes on the $50k for Red Finch expenditure plus the $130 k for Stormy NDA invoice where Alan Weisselberg wrote his hand written notes on how they were going to pay Cohen back....Alan used Cohen's hand written notes and type written NDA amount, doubling to cover Cohen's taxes plus the bonus, to come to the $420 k.

Cohen identifying his own writing put him in the room with Weisselberg, and showed that their business records were most certainly, intentionally falsified.

WHat's the "false" part?

It was not a retainer fee as claimed, for work done monthly, in 2017. It was clearly, with the Weisselberg notes, repayment for Cohen 2016 NDA Payment to stormy Daniels, plus a couple of other expenses of his and bonus, for 2016....

What evidence convinces you that Trump knew of the "falsification" of records? Weiselberg's notes? Really?
look above.
I answered this in my opinion on your first question. :)

Well thanks to some assholes, reports must be made to the Feds and States. Congress did this to begin with.

Congress adopted a 1 percent tax on net personal income of more than $3,000 with a surtax of 6 percent on incomes of more than $500,000. It also repealed the 1909 corporate income tax. The first Form 1040 was introduced.

Again, if bussiness records are unregulated how would government collect and enforce taxes? Do you even understand the implications of your insane bitching?

Fact: Bussiness records are subject to laws.

Learn to deal with it and stop posting bullshit about how Trump is not subject to them.

Last edited:
Again, you don't know wtf you are talking about . Absolutely that counts for 1 month continious absence.

But lets also consider how deluded you have to be to imagine that all the legal proffessionals from lawyers to judges somehow didn't notice statutes of limitations running out in this case, but you supposedly know better. :cuckoo:
LOL...you're really not that bright...are you, Anton? What that statute refers to is someone who leaves the State trying to out wait the charge against them. If Trump had moved to Florida for five years because he knew that a prosecutor in New York wanted to bring charges against him then the statute of limitations on that crime wouldn't begin because Trump wasn't there to stand trial. That wasn't the case here...Trump's legal residence was in New York City and he spent the majority of his time in New York State meaning he was available for prosecution if a DA wished to bring charges against him.

As for lawyers not bringing suit before the statute of limitations ran out? Why would you bring a case to court that you knew sucked? Jack Smith, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg and Tish James did so for political reasons. ALL of those cases were political...all of them bent the law in serious ways.

All the early testimony, from Trump employees, made it clear the rules were the "Boss" gets told all, when it comes to finances as well. He's a cheap penny pincher, wanted no invoice to be paid without negotiating down from promised payment for the work. Any check signed over $10,000 had to be approved by him first, and testimony from all the workers that CFO Alan Weisselberg went over everything, every decision, with Trump, they spoke several times a day re: business expenses. Michael's reimbursement checks were for $35,000 a month for a year, totalling the $420k, and 9 were signed by Trump, the other months were signed by Eric Trump I believe....and the rule was, no check over $10,000 signed by his sons and others authorized can not go through without Trump being told exactly what the payment was for.... The payments signed by Eric were $35k checks, over the $10k limit.... So Trump as a micro and macro hands on boss, was told, without any doubt, how the $35,000 a month checks for Cohen were calculated and determined.

As a witness, Cohen identified his own hand written notes on the $50k for Red Finch expenditure plus the $130 k for Stormy NDA invoice where Alan Weisselberg wrote his hand written notes on how they were going to pay Cohen back....Alan used Cohen's hand written notes and type written NDA amount, doubling to cover Cohen's taxes plus the bonus, to come to the $420 k.

Cohen identifying his own writing put him in the room with Weisselberg, and showed that their business records were most certainly, intentionally falsified.

It was not a retainer fee as claimed, for work done monthly, in 2017. It was clearly, with the Weisselberg notes, repayment for Cohen 2016 NDA Payment to stormy Daniels, plus a couple of other expenses of his and bonus, for 2016....

look above.
I answered this in my opinion on your first question. :)
Would you consider the drafting of an NDA to be "legal work", Care?

Sure....but in 2016 Cohen was paid as a full time salary employee of Trump Org to do this kind of work as his fixer and not on retainer?
To my knowlege Cohen was never officially on retainer. He was paid different amounts monthly. When you answer "sure" to my question...is an NDA a legal procedure...my next question would be why do you think it was fraudulent to enter that expense as "legal fees"? What would you expect the cost of a legal procedure to be itemized as if not "legal fees"

Again, if bussiness records are unregulated how would government collect and enforce taxes? Do you even understand the implications of your insane bitching?

Fact: Bussiness records are subject to laws.

Learn to deal with it and stop posting bullshit about how Trump is not subject to them.
Sure, and I have the answer right now. Stop taxing incomes. Tax sales. As they did to start with. So many of you Democrats lack the understanding of what you want. You keep talking as if every move we ever make must be regulated by Democrats. That is crap.

To my knowlege Cohen was never officially on retainer. He was paid different amounts monthly. When you answer "sure" to my question...is an NDA a legal procedure...my next question would be why do you think it was fraudulent to enter that expense as "legal fees"? What would you expect the cost of a legal procedure to be itemized as if not "legal fees"
but they were not legal fees....As an employee paid a salary to handle this stuff, I would expect them to reimburse Cohen on the books, for what he handled and did as an expense. Reimbursement for the NDA $130,000 and also pay him for the alleged Red Finch expense he paid for $50,000.

That's how it would be at the Corporations that I've worked for, that's how Fox news as example would do it.....

But because of all of the lying and trying to hide that there even was an NDA between Trump and Stormy, so that no voters would find out....they ended up falsifying their business records to continue the guise....And ended up paying back Cohen for his 2016 expense, double the amount plus recorded as money for work done in 2017, of which Cohen never did.

NDAs are legal, sure.

But you can't falsify your business records to record them on your books, is my understanding?

Last edited:
Sure, and I have the answer right now. Stop taxing incomes.

Yea yea, good luck with all them pie in sky fantasies nutbag.

Meanwhile, out here in the real world Trump is on trial for bussiness records felony.

Yea yea, good luck with all them pie in sky fantasies nutbag.

Meanwhile, out here in the real world Trump is on trial for bussiness records felony.
Did a person tell you that the Feds do not charge sales taxes? The current BS against Trump is not tax related.

Did a person tell you that the Feds do not charge sales taxes? The current BS against Trump is not tax related.

What part of TRUMP IS ON TRIAL FOR BUSSINESS RECORDS FALSIFICATION do you not get dummy?

Yes they have to do financial transactions, yes they are subject to laws and regulation, yes they have to do with campaign and tax laws.

I don’t want to keep calling you names but what you are posting is ludicrous A.D.D. riddled garbage.

What part of TRUMP IS ON TRIAL FOR BUSSINESS RECORDS FALSIFICATION do you not get dummy?

Yes they have to do financial transactions, yes they are subject to laws and regulation, yes they have to do with campaign and tax laws.

I don’t want to keep calling you names but what you are posting is ludicrous A.D.D. riddled garbage.
It is not TAX issues. Biden would have Trump in prison were it over Taxes.

LOL...you're really not that bright...are you, Anton? What that statute refers to is someone who leaves the State trying to out wait the charge against them. If Trump had moved to Florida for five years because he knew that a prosecutor in New York wanted to bring charges against him then the statute of limitations on that crime wouldn't begin because Trump wasn't there to stand trial. That wasn't the case here...Trump's legal residence was in New York City and he spent the majority of his time in New York State meaning he was available for prosecution if a DA wished to bring charges against him.

As for lawyers not bringing suit before the statute of limitations ran out? Why would you bring a case to court that you knew sucked? Jack Smith, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg and Tish James did so for political reasons. ALL of those cases were political...all of them bent the law in serious ways.
I’ve cited and explained to you how the law works.

What you are posting in response are just your half baked fantasies based on nothing but your inability to deal with reality in healthy ways.

Democrats use the law against opponents. They are corrupted for sure.

It is not TAX issues. Biden would have Trump in prison were it over Taxes.

Aside from your Biden fantasies, tax issues are fairly straight forward:

Trump reduced tax liability by falsely recording campaign spending (which is yet another violation of law) as bussiness expenses.

If jury believes Trump was intent on violating ANY of those laws when he decided to falsify records then they will send him to jail.

Forum List

Back