Trump is using the same hate rhetoric as Hitler

Jews are being persecuted today in universities on Biden's watch and CNN compares the former president's rhetoric to Hitler? Sometimes you can't help comparing CNN to Joe Goebbels ministry of propaganda.
How are Jews being persecuted at universities?

Trump is not Hitler. Propaganda from Progs who follow Nazi and Communist doctrines have convinced some people that he is. Progs are advanced in these practices. Trump is aware of this. And responds in kind. Republicans are civil compared to Progs.
Unified reich.......

It is simple I'm a patriot and hate all threats and enemy's of my country and you and your hate group are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing that is even close. You would give up our democracy to install a dictator to stay in power , That makes you a bottom feeder. The lowest of lows in this country. You are Americans enemy.

You're no patriot. The founders would have sent you back to the crown.

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.
That you Skibidi Biden?

The Germans can see it. Not ironically.

GOSfiNBbsAA0jMw

Jbander’s attendants are in trouble with the heads of the asylum. They apparently keep allowing jbander out of his padded room.

“Vermin” isn’t a Nazi word. Neither is “reich.”

And Trump didn’t post the piece quoting a pre Nazi Germany news blurb, anyway.

The lib fascists hate the truth.

Would it make any difference if they did, cult boi? :dunno:

Why do magaturds pretend to give any fucks about opinions, facts or evidence given to them from those they perceive as 'the enemy' politically? Boredom? :dunno:
In other words, no. To be hones, I don't give a fuck about any of your opinions, and you have never posted a fact in your life..

In other words, no.
Trump has said on several occasions that immigrants in the United States illegally are "poisoning the blood of our country."

Trump pledged at a November rally in New Hampshire that he would "root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country."

During a March appearance alongside a Republican Senate candidate in Ohio, Trump warned of a "bloodbath" if he fails to unseat Biden in November's election.

Trump has frequently referred to immigrants in the country illegally in subhuman terms, for example referring to them as animals who are prone to violence.

in February he suggested Black voters were more drawn to him because of his criminal indictments. He also said Black voters had come to "embrace" his mugshots.

Trump frequently leans into apocalyptic imagery on the campaign trail, telling supporters that if he does not win in November - or if he does not otherwise get his way - the country will enter into terminal decline.

During a televised town hall in December, Trump said he would not be a dictator "other than (on) Day One" of a potential second term.

..all of which makes it a resounding yes.

Because I'm a patriot and hate all the enemy's of my country, and you are the scum that I claim you are. You pigs are traitors to the best country in the world. you support our enemy's and everything that you claim is built on lies , You are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such for the rest of your lives.
President Trump will open the Gulags next year.

Been down this road way too many times, when Biden’s or Obama’s number(s) plummeted or caught up in another lie, out comes the desperate racist, nazi, throwing grandma off the cliff…..claims. Sad testament when all one has left is relying on scarring stupid ignorant people in casting a vote your way.

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.
Oh no, not Hitler!

Forum List

Back