Seattle Police Department braces for mass firing of officers as hundreds have yet to show proof of vaccination

wamose I fully agree! Cops go on strike and let Seattle "leadership" handle the 911 calls. That would be entertaining.
Better yet, Seattle "leadership" have home invasions and call 911, and get "sorry but 911 has a staff shortage, if you need help call city hall, and make a complaint".

That probably is "the defund crap", figuring it looks better if they got rid of them over Covid Vaccinations.
After last year, I am not sure if they would know what to do with 291 officers if they kept them. They sure didn't use them effectively during the riots and occupations of that year, in my opinion.
they were NOT ALLOWED to be used effectively .....so you are like the nazis--FORCE people to take injections

The criminal chaos that will ensue in Seattle will be a beautiful site to behold if they follow through with this. It's pleasing watching Regressives initiate their own destruction

There is no way Seattle will be able to replace any officers who walk. Just no way, and they know it.

Eat it all up, Leftists.

they were NOT ALLOWED to be used effectively .....so you are like the nazis--FORCE people to take injections
Quit being a dumbass. It is not impressive or even marginally effective. You know I am in TN, voted for nobody that was in that state's governing bodies before or since their little mindless permissive demonstrations sponsored by their city and state government (the ones responsible for their irresponsibility). That is the one of the troubles with you nut-balls, you project on to people, that which they have nothing to do with. You might as well project your problems with American Federalism on some tribe of people in a far off country. It would do you just as much good. You are not getting rid of it. Normal Americans do not and will not understand why you think the entire history of the country (dependent on Federalist fundamentals) should be done away with, for a new proposition where national government ruled the entire country, set all the laws country-wide without regard for local leadership or input. Heck, there would be no need for local elections. They could just have administrators appointed from above, on high, patronage jobs from the country's rulers from coast to coast, with the populace enslaved to uniform command from coast to coast. Sounds like a communist country to me, but maybe that's where your head really is.

I don't approve of everything local and state governments do (and this definitely applies to those states that sponsored homegrown terrorism by their own lack of response, last year), but I get to choose whether to live there or not and do not blame the people of distant states for how some other states conducted the affairs of their citizens. It makes no sense, if you believe in the founding principles of our country. You should crack a book sometime or perhaps move to a country with an all powerful central top down government, where local rights are what the national government such as a communist country.

The criminal chaos that will ensue in Seattle will be a beautiful site to behold if they follow through with this. It's pleasing watching Regressives initiate their own destruction

Similarly, whole bunch of firefighters in LA are about to get fired...

871 LA firefighters file $1.7 Billion lawsuit over Vaccine mandate… 25% of firefighting force is preparing to quit…​

Hundreds of Los Angeles firefighters are joining the legal battle against the Covid vaccine requirement. Each firefighter is seeking $2 million in compensation. “You go from everyone thanking you one day for doing your job, and coming and helping them in their time of need, now all of the sudden, you’re a villain.”

Also...

As many as 50,000 home health care workers in New York may be fired over their refusal to get the COVID-19 vaccine as the state's new mandate goes into effect​

• A new Covid vaccine mandate goes into effect in New York on Friday for home health care workers such as employees of hospice care and treatment centers
  • Employees have until midnight to prove they have received at least one dose of the vaccine or risk being fired
  • Some estimates have suggested that as many 50,000 out of the state's 250,000 workers have been immunized
  • It comes on top of another mandate, implemented last month, that covered hospital and nursing home workers
  • Gov Kathy Hochul has said the mandates for health care workers protect vulnerable New Yorkers from being infected by unvaccinated caregivers

Quit being a dumbass. It is not impressive or even marginally effective. You know I am in TN, voted for nobody that was in that state's governing bodies before or since their little mindless permissive demonstrations sponsored by their city and state government (the ones responsible for their irresponsibility). That is the one of the troubles with you nut-balls, you project on to people, that which they have nothing to do with. You might as well project your problems with American Federalism on some tribe of people in a far off country. It would do you just as much good. You are not getting rid of it. Normal Americans do not and will not understand why you think the entire history of the country (dependent on Federalist fundamentals) should be done away with, for a new proposition where national government ruled the entire country, set all the laws country-wide without regard for local leadership or input. Heck, there would be no need for local elections. They could just have administrators appointed from above, on high, patronage jobs from the country's rulers from coast to coast, with the populace enslaved to uniform command from coast to coast. Sounds like a communist country to me, but maybe that's where your head really is.

I don't approve of everything local and state governments do (and this definitely applies to those states that sponsored homegrown terrorism by their own lack of response, last year), but I get to choose whether to live there or not and do not blame the people of distant states for how some other states conducted the affairs of their citizens. It makes no sense, if you believe in the founding principles of our country. You should crack a book sometime or perhaps move to a country with an all powerful central top down government, where local rights are what the national government such as a communist country.
quit being a dumbass --you sure do babble a lot

It's not a mandate if there is no punishment.

Doesn't sound like there will be.

Keep your eye out on your own employers...Most of them are not doing anything approaching a real mandate.

Looks like the democrats found a round about way to defund law enforcement, from the police to ice.

quit being a dumbass --you sure do babble a lot
Then launch your nazi attacks at nazis, instead of your stupid shotgun approach. It makes you sound like a historically and constitutionally ignorant, anti-American propagandist, to be ignored or thump on the head in passing by.

We don't have to go far. The Western nations are under authoritarian control. The Blue cities have politicians complicit with the globalists. And they seem to have the Beirut disease.

We don't have to go far. The Western nations are under authoritarian control. The Blue cities have politicians complicit with the globalists. And they seem to have the Beirut disease.
I sure wouldn't live in one, but I heard and read, that is was BLM and Antifa causing all the trouble, mostly due to a leadership vacuum at local and state levels that allowed it. Did not hear much of the globalist protestors, as they couldn't even get a headline. Not too worried about them as long as they don't start rioting and burning over here.

Similarly, whole bunch of firefighters in LA are about to get fired...

871 LA firefighters file $1.7 Billion lawsuit over Vaccine mandate… 25% of firefighting force is preparing to quit…​

Hundreds of Los Angeles firefighters are joining the legal battle against the Covid vaccine requirement. Each firefighter is seeking $2 million in compensation. “You go from everyone thanking you one day for doing your job, and coming and helping them in their time of need, now all of the sudden, you’re a villain.”

Also...

As many as 50,000 home health care workers in New York may be fired over their refusal to get the COVID-19 vaccine as the state's new mandate goes into effect​

• A new Covid vaccine mandate goes into effect in New York on Friday for home health care workers such as employees of hospice care and treatment centers
  • Employees have until midnight to prove they have received at least one dose of the vaccine or risk being fired
  • Some estimates have suggested that as many 50,000 out of the state's 250,000 workers have been immunized
  • It comes on top of another mandate, implemented last month, that covered hospital and nursing home workers
  • Gov Kathy Hochul has said the mandates for health care workers protect vulnerable New Yorkers from being infected by unvaccinated caregivers

yqrbrlfv7gs71.jpg

Forum List

Back