Hundreds of officers quit the Minneapolis police department after George Floyd was killed. The department is reportedly still struggling to recruit.

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in that fucking third world city?

• The Minneapolis police department was reduced to a third of its size after George Floyd's murder.
  • Two years later, they are still struggling to hire more police officers, The Associated Press reported.
  • In 2022, only 57 people applied as recruits, down from 292 in 2019.

If they could just rehire the criminals that quit it would be better.

Minnesota, Minneapolis in particular, has suffered from the mental disease known as liberalism. No wonder they are a dangerous city in serious decline.

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in that fucking third world city?

• The Minneapolis police department was reduced to a third of its size after George Floyd's murder.
  • Two years later, they are still struggling to hire more police officers, The Associated Press reported.
  • In 2022, only 57 people applied as recruits, down from 292 in 2019.

If you are a white person you are stupid beyond belief for wanting to be in law enforcement. Make the wrong split second decision? You will be charged with murder.

Blacks commit these crimes because they believe they have a right to commit these crimes. I have watched this perception grow for 35 years. In the last few years, it's been watered and fertilized.
we can thank the leftists for this.. and just about all other manner of Stupid

Obama began the anti-Police racial division campaign that has brought us back to the 60s. Just let me know if I can explain anything else to you Donald. You seem to be confused about everything.
He isn't confused. Just deliberately ignorant like all bed wetting parasites are.

It seems like the democrook are determined to create conditions so chaotic and violent that it would be justified to declare emergency conditions exist that disarming the population is the solution.

Then as the meat puppet faggot proposed, a national police force may be commissioned to do just that, although I don't know anyone that suicidal. It's also possible there are plans to deploy UN troops, who will actually be bringing us more guns and gear because no one will hesitate to go Red Dawn if that happens, and these forces will be just as useless as they were in Mogadishu and Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back